Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupali191 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Roch no way mandy is a desrvng winner.atleast woh fair hai kisi ki tail bnke nhi ghoomtu.jo dil mein hai woh muh per..mandy rockss..
aafii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifa_dd

Rochelle has huge fan following on twitter.instragram and fb.<div></div>she trended in Pakistan twice.

When keith was nt there rosh was going good. May be trending was of that time:;)..bt as keith came back roshelle has been behaving like an immature,non sense insecure girl,,,,, her behaviour is pathetic and I cant tolerate her anymore,,,
ihatehaider thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kunal dumbass kohli has this knack of always supporting the biggest idiots in the show across seasons. i remember him being a tanisha cheerleader way back. the man is downright pathetic and shouldn't be taken seriously. 
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ACTOR???????

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even I didnt know who this kunal kohli was. initially I thought he was arman kohli's brother. I dont care if roch wins, but most of these actors tweet in support of those whom they already know personally.
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwathiAnthy

kunal kohli-Verified account @kunalkohli
#bigboss9
Inconsequential:Nora,Priya,Kamal Sick:Kishwar,Giselle 
Useless:Suyesh Nice:Prince,Mandana,Keith,Rishabh 
Best & winner:Rochelle

It has been retweeted by many ..I guess many think her as winner..hmm let's see!!

Most people in Bombay Film & TV Industry are Bhakts of famous Astrologer Navin Bajaj who already predicted the three finalists ROCHELLE, PRINCE AND MANDANA and said ROCHELLE is his favorite to win Bigg Boss season 9 in this tweet:

1. 4:24 AM - 1 Dec 2015

@NavinBajaj who do you think will win #BB9?

0 retweets 0 likes

.@arjun3025 I have predicted this long ago. Please see my older tweets. Rochelle is the favorite to win #BB9 Prince, Mandana can be in final

9:08 AM - 1 Dec 2015

Edited by SushiTasty - 8 years ago
forks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushiTasty

Most people in Bombay Film & TV Industry are Bhakts of famous Astrologer Navin Bajaj who already predicted the three finalists ROCHELLE, PRINCE AND MANDANA and said ROCHELLE is his favorite to win Bigg Boss season 9 in this tweet:

@NavinBajaj who do you think will win #BB9?

0 retweets 0 likes

.@arjun3025 I have predicted this long ago. Please see my older tweets. Rochelle is the favorite to win #BB9 Prince, Mandana can be in final

9:08 AM - 1 Dec 2015

And here comes navin Bajaj with sushitasty ðŸ¤£
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forks

And here comes navin Bajaj with sushitasty ðŸ¤£

... You just had a fit, forks??? Or are you high on some drug? 😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Movies flop hone se iska maansik santulan hil gaya hai shayad!😆

That being said...

Jab rotlu gulati jeet sakta hai toh Rochelle devi kyun nahi...i won't be surprised if they maje this noise-pollution-good-for-nothing Rochelle the winner this season!