Just Love It...😊

Every Scene Was Mind-Blowing...👍🏼

Every Scene Was Beautifully Written...⭐️

Update Next Part Soon...😃
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Guys!

Here with Last 2 chapters of Making her mine. Epilogue will be up by tomorrow night.

PoorvaArora,  ITIKAAVLANI,  maansineha,  Sunsnow,  suba80,  mtmrf,  vrinda-fan,  TAT_VJ,  rockstarlover,  zaryabnaqvi,  harshita12,  vid2707,  miss_nerdy,  abhilin_lover,  Cuteprincess6,  ShaYam_Taarey,  glitter..girl..,  kadia717,  theroyalkhush,  uma_taarey,  surabhimeena,  mahakhan1,  Twinkle_TaaRey,  deepthi261,  saloni0805,  Aarti_Taarey,  creativestar,  sejal12,  1ksk,  taanitaarey,  lalLY1234,  9290860623,  ..Chashmish..,  Amy21,  qwerty012,  Noddu,  nagutaarey,  yogakopi,  snehac2,  doll_dimple,  SHA_85,  -crazyfan-,  viniVDlover,  lechu10,  WillyWonka,  anjanankuttu,  carter4,  amridhi,  philomath,  svg98,  nalin_nath,  pinkytekwani,  yashika.angel,  ggd30565,  umatejesh,  ndcdance,  MDKSSM,  vrishan,  sneharay,  Pindborg,  Sneha2000,  lovelypari19,  anum_6,  angelshah,  .Shanaya.,  Gursharn3010,  zarakhanarlover,  Nicky-nish,  pinku04,  TR_lovebirds,  shona25,  __nidhi__,  princess1926,  ONLYTAAREY,  pinal_TaaRey,  yoyoaishwarya,  TR_MN_KR,  Applef,  Archi_Taarey,  Bista-anzana,  taarey-forever,  Ale_TaaRey,  pd786,  --Mrunmayee--,  sneharjun92,  dakshumhatre,  Muskan_TR,  tanu_15,  -Fam_TaaReY-,  Missu_TR,  vidu87,  monikasaxena05,  hima_taarey,  shamanbk,  maria_awan,  urvisaini,  velvetrose,  divi_divyana,  skfirdous,  sumana.shesha,  .Angel_Of_Love.,  Karkit,  NidaJavidTaaRey,  Sona_loveVD,  taani.priya1997,  MarriedLove,  Mon_tr,  meenu_taarey,  .Meitantei.,  bluesky10,  _khwaish_,  enthusiastic,  sailaja.,  Nishu43,  Monucute,  heemasomani,  StarBull,  princess_tara,  Dark.Desires,  Humzy,  unitatoxo.,  pink1,  Shubh007,  -Prithi-,  raddhi,  Diksha_1991,  dh19,  --Fairy--,  InfiniteFlame,  ...Natasha...,  Viji.Chandran,  _PanCake_,  Aayu27,  RatiTheAngel.

Thanks for the wonderful comments & likes on the previous chapter.

Scroll down For CH 34 & CH 35.

Enjoy Reading :)

Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 34 : The Proposal

The next morning, she woke up. Her eyes searched for him but he wasn't in the room instead she found a note near his pillow.

My dearest wife

I know i haven't been the best husband to you, but i am trying to be the best husband. I know i had made mistakes but i am trying to rectify them and in this, all i want is your support. And i know i have that without even asking for it. I have planned something for us, meet on terrace. And please wear the dress i have kept there on the bed for you.

I love you, sweetheart!

Your hubby, Rey.

Taani blushed ten shades of red while reading the note. She wrapped the sheet around her naked form and went inside the washroom to take bath then get ready, she was in hurry as she was quite excited to see what her hubby-dearest has planned. 

She was dressed up like a bride, she was surprised seeing the dress & jewellery kept there by her husband, but decided not to think over it and got ready ready. The elegant cream colored lehenga adorned her, made her look heavenly beautiful.

The wind around him changed, he felt her presence behind him. His heart was racing, knowing she was there. He wonder how she must be looking in that attire he had choose for her.

As the sound of her anklets came closer, his heart started thumping loudly against his ribcage in anticipation. He closed his eyes, and turned around.

"Taani-" He whispered her name slowly as he opened his eyes and his gaze settled over her figure, coming toward him. He was in awe, she was looking so gorgeous, so beautiful that he forgot to breath. An angel descended from heaven, just for him.

Taani watched him shyly, feeling his heated gaze roaming over her. He walked toward her, and smiled at her warmly. He held her hand in his and went down on his knees, surprising her.

"When we got married 3 years back, We took those 7 sacred vows, I know, I never lived up to those vows, I never fulfilled the duties of a husband. And i truly regret that, but today, I want to take those 7 vows again, I want to marry you again. Hum ek baar phir ek dusre ko apnayenge, aur iss baar dil se-" Rey said to her, his every words brought tear in her eyes.

"Will you marry you again, sweetheart?" He asked her, gazing up at her with moist eyes. Taani smiled through her tears, her heart was ready to burst with happiness. Taani nodded positively, Rey smiled. He placed a kiss on back of her hand and got up.

"Thank you." He mumbled before he pulled her in his embrace.

Scroll down For CH 35 :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 35 : With You hamesha

He took her to the altar which he had arranged, Priest was also there. she was surprised, yet again seeing the arrangements.

"Agar mein naa kehti toh? Aapki toh saari mehnat bekaar ho jaati, right?" Taani asked him with mischievousness visible in her eyes. Rey wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into him.

"Toh kya? Fir mujhe tumhe godh mein uthakar phere lene hote but yeh shadi toh ho kar rehti." Rey answered her with playfulness in his voice. Taani narrowed her eyes at him but know he is capable of doing that.

"Thats a crime, you know, marrying someone forcefully-"

"Biwi ho meri, haq hai mera tum par!" Rey said to her, staring down at her intensely.

"Now lets not waste time in talking and get married again, panditji is waiting-" Rey said to her, taani nodded positively in return. She intertwined her fingers with his as they sat on the altar, Priest started chanting the holy mantras and they got married again, with blessing of god.

They took those seven vows, he filled her hair parting with vermilion and tied black bead thread around her neck. She was smiling widely, his eyes were full of love for her unlike last time, where she saw nothing in his eyes, they were emotionless.

After marrying her again, he took her inside the room which wasn't their bedroom but a special room that was decorated beautifully.

"Did i told you how much beautiful you are looking today-" Rey said to her, hugging her from behind. Taani smiled, she turned and hugged him tightly. Rey hugged her back, buried his face in crook of her neck, inhaling into her fruity fragrance.

"Thank you so much for today, rey, everything you did for me, it was special and mean alot to me. You are the bestest husband, my sweet hubby-" Taani told him, smiling at him sweetly. His heart swell with happiness hearing her sweet words which held deepest meaning to him.

"Thank you for the kind words, my lady." Rey spoke softly. Taani giggled softly and peck his lips in return.

"You deserve it, Hubby-" 

The whole weekend they spent together, And just as he promised, he made the trip special for her. He finally reached his destination and made her his, spiritually as well as physically. Tied her in a scared bond of love with him. 

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
beautiful updates 
both of them
awe this story ended so well
i m going to miss reading it
not that i will not read it again
but still will miss it
waiting for epilogue
update it soon 
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awww wonderful update rey ka plan dubara taani se shaadi karna ka superb epigule update soon...Edited by _khwaish_ - 8 years ago
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
rey in true sense made taani his , truly loving n adorable update