
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


😆😆
Originally posted by: Srishti_IF
😆😆
when did this happen?? sorry, I did not watch BB from the beginning.. started watching because of Rimi 😳



Thanks. I am searching for the videoOriginally posted by: Gauahargeous_N
OMG! You haven't heard Rimi's rant against Bigg Boss then? it was so funny! 😆 it was at the end of October 20th episode.
Originally posted by: Srishti_IF
Thanks. I am searching for the video
video removed 😔
Rimi was least concerned when Mandana got evicted.