Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Story is nicely moving i like their nok jokes best thank you πŸ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 21
Rv mansion was nearing parul's marriage. They cannot believe they had only 2 weeks ahead. As all the arrangements going well but there was the bride house tension going on in the RV mansion with the heart full of happiness in the house. As ranveer was walking in the corridor by talking in the phone about the hall arrangements and he finalized the hall. From the top he saw the hall of his house where he could witness the lovely moments of his house. amba and baa were discussing something with lovely argument ranveer had a smile and he thought about their relation long back and now their are the best friends. another corner parul with ishani's brothers and disha the young people of the house making jokes and laughing, kailash and mithesh having a perfect age friendship were chaithali kaki was as usual in her jolly mood as ranveer was thinking about these thing there was a hand tapping his shoulder when he turned he saw his beautiful wife "ishani"

ranveer: ishani tum?
ishani: haan mein what are you watching?
ranveer:(putting his hand on her shoulder): ishani see all these things how cute our family is see baa and maa once how they were now how they are. See parul and your brothers and sister how happy they
are and my dad and kaka how they enjoying each other company i am so happy ishani saying this he turned ishani towards him " its all because of you ishani"
ishani: nahi its all because of you?
ranveer: me? what did i do?
ishani: what you didn't do? you have given me everything none of the man will look after all the need of her wife's family but you not only look after me but my family too. You accepted them as your family hence it is all because of you my lovely ranveer. for this itself i can love you always
ranveer: oh accha i don't know whether i have done anything big but i need something
ishani: what?

ranveer: wow ak kiss
ishani: no way i have some work leave me
He held her tight and brought her behind the pillar so that no one will see them
ranveer: please my dear give me a kiss so that i will go to the office come on
ishani: ranveer somebody could see us don't make me feel awkward

ranveer: so you won't
ishani: no
ranveer: fine then i will give (he went to kiss her)
She stopped  him
ishani: you know now a days you are becoming naughty
ranveer: oh really  but only in the beginning you will stop me then you never stopped me right
ishani(with shy): haan ... i like it but not now

ranveer with full force kissed her lips and she tried to stop him but everything was in vein he came out from the kiss and saw her with and smiled
ranveer: i got my kiss
ishani: (without seeing him and in full shy): you got it right go

ranveer: i love you my love will be enough for both of us ishani i always love you with full care and concern he kissed her forehead
ishani seeing him: (with a cute smile and pulling his cheeks):ok my naughty husband go to office and did you arrange the hall

ranveer: haan done madam fine let me see the hall once too and you should make the list of jewels that are to be brought from the shop and see to that you get the jewel's from the goldsmith we gave okay bye
ishani:fine i will look after it bye

As ranveer left the house ishani came down to baa, amba and lakshmi.
ishani: maa we should get the jewel from goldsmith and i need the list of jewels to be brought from the shop
amba: haan call parul we will discuss it all are here right
ishani: haan maa
ishani called parul were all her cousins gathered and disha was even there
amba: parul tell what all jewels to be brought from the shop you love modern designs right
ishani gave her the pen and paper to write so that they can order it.

disha:(with her own trademark cunning look) oh do you all think this marriage is going to happen until this disha is here i won't let it happen
 disha: can i help you out parul

parul: oh sure
amba had a award look towards disha.
amba: lakshmi you too see what we should buy
lakshmi: tk moti behan

amba:(how stupid this disha is she never like people to be happy . others can believe you but i will never believe you at any moment you are snake that is running under our legs)
amba got up
ishani: maa where are you going
amba: i need some water ishani
ishani: let me get it for you. you discuss the jewels maa
amba : tk dekhra ishani made her to sit

when ishani kept a step she felt something her head was spinning somehow she held the pole of the swing where amba and baa was sitting when amba saw ishani she was unable to stand
amba: (holding her):kya hua ishani
ishani: maa wow...before saying a word ishani fainted in the shoulder of amba

All the family members were shocked to ishani fainting.
baa: ramadi rey kya hua ishani ko?
amba: pata nahi baa
baa: hey pratika get some water

pratika the cutest brother of ishani brought some water in glass. Even kailash came hearing the noise
kailash: kya hua amba?
amba: don't know ishani fainted suddenly

They made her lay in the sofa and sprinkled some water in her face where she somehow got the consciousness and slightly opened her eyes.

She tried to get up were amba and baa held her.
amba: nahi dekhra you can't means don't get up
ishani: (she got up and sat): nahi maa i am okay
baa: what okay ishani what happen to you suddenly
ishani: nahi baa i didn't have my breakfast hope that is why

baa: (with concern anger): did you see amba how see is she is running here and there for this marriage and she does not take care of herself
amba: you should not be like  this ishani is there any fasting today nothing right they you should have had your food at right time know here after you should not skip your food fine?
ishani: tk maa

disha: (with cunning intention): what happened to her now she is okay right she only fainted they are creating a drama as thought she is in serious condition in the hospital my god

amba: tk come with me i will leave you in the room you can rest
ishani: its ok mein tku
amba: nahi ishani chalo
amba headed her towards their room. She made ishani to lay in the bed
amba: you take rest i will bring you something to have after an hour tk
ishani: tk maa

Ishani was really feeling weak but she got up and rested her head in head rest( her mind was thinking something) : i don't know past two days i have this problems two times i went to faint but it was controllable but today it was overboard oh god i should consult a doctor tomorrow.

She took the phone and called the city hospital
receptionist: hello madam how can i help you
ishani: i am ishani vaghela i need an appointment by tomorrow?
receptionist: what is the problem which doctor you should consult?
ishani: there is my family doctor. Dr. pooja sharma i want her appointment.
receptionist: fine madam you will get the appointment it will be 2 o clock in the afternoon
ishani: thank you

She put down the phone and as she was tiered she rested her head to the head rest.

Screen freezes on the tiered ishani

to be continuedπŸ˜‰
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice Sakshi. ...hope what I'm thinking is what is making Ishani faint. ...
    Hope Disha's plans doesn't work. ..
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iovely update.waiting for next.
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Woww.. Amazing ishveer n pls update soon the next one ...I'm waiting ... πŸ‘
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update sakshi, it is full of mischief and happiness thank you dear you made my morning.πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 22

It was 7.30 in the evening ishani slowly opened her eyes and realized that she fainted and amba left her in the room. She does not know when she slept.
ishani: oh god it is 7.30 how did i sleep this much time she rubbed her eyes even now she was feeling tired " kya hua even now i am not feeling well"
As she was thinking amba came to the room with food.
ishani: maa aap?
amba: haan ishani i came one hour before you were sleeping i don't wanted to disturb you now you are okay right?
ishani(with a smile): haan maa
amba: tk now eat this
ishani: nahi maa i will have it afterwards

amba: it is already time dekhra come on
As they were talking there was a voice saying " kya bath hain best saas bahu of the year" as they both turned it was ranveer with his trademark smile.
amba: arrey ranveer tum aagaye tk andhar aav
Ranveer came inside amba: ranveer aaj
ranveer: maa anything we will talk later now the dresses we gave for parul's marriage has come you and ishani go down and check and get it come on ishani
amba: hey ranveer nahi ishani cannot come down let me see it

ranveer: maa she only gave the clothes to the tailor
amba: its ok ranveer list will be there know i will check it and get it. ranveer today ishani fainted if we were not here she would have fell down
ranveer:what?

amba: haan see even now she looks tiered
ishani: nahi maa i am okay let me come
she went to get up
ranveer: tum ruko maa you see it they are down let me take care of her
amba(with a smile ): tk dekhra make her eat the food
ranveer nodded his head she left the room
ranveer sitting near ishani in the bed
ranveer: kya hua tum ko?
ishani: mein..
ranveer: chup bilgul chup i know you would have not had your food at right time that is why.
ishani: ranveer aise..

ranveer: what you know you are the person behind me you should be healthy right
ishani was looking him like a child
ranveer:(taking the food): now eat
ishani: nahi ranveer i don't want please
ranveer: nahi you should have at least some he took a piece of roti and fed her

ishani ate it
ranveer:you should be healthy ishani come on
he took another bit and fed her and as she eat it she felt something uneasy and closed her mouth with hand and got down the bed and rushed towards the rest room
ranveer: ishani kya hua?
she went to the rest room and she was vomiting.
ishani(in thoughts): kya hua its really strange?
she came out very tiered ranveer held her
ranveer: chalo ishani lets go to the doctor?
ishani:nahi ranveer
(he made her sit in the bed) tomorrow afternoon i have got the appointment
ranveer(with concern): why suddenly you got sick
ishani: arrey baba tension mat kigiya it may be due to tiredness so don't worry for now tomorrow afternoon i will go to the doctor and check me okay
ranveer: tk now let me get some juice have it and sleep
ishani nodded her head

He brought her juice and she had it and felt some what better and he made her lay in the bed. He felt the morning to be good for ishani.

In the morning
ishani got up and she really felt better and she got ready as ranveer was even getting ready
ranveer: ishani
ishani: ranveer
ranveer: today i will come by 1 o clock be ready i will take you to the doctor
ishani: its okay you will be busy i will go to the doctor and inform you ranveer

ranveer: even it is my duty as a husband i will come you be ready okay
ishani(with smile): hmmm tk
ranveer: i will have my breakfast in office it is very important deal i need to go you should have your breakfast okay don't skip?

ishani: fine mr. rv sure
ranveer left to the office.
ishani came down and had her breakfast as amba came to the dinning
amba: ishani tum tk ha na
ishani : haan ma
amba: fine have your breakfast
ishani: maa wow dresses
amba: i have got it according to the list even you check it now

ishani: fine maa
after having the breakfast she started checking the dressed for all and parul's bride dress and made eveything perfect. She even made some other contractors ready for the marriage. The time was running fast ranveer came home as ishani was sitting in the hall with a list and a phone in her hand.
ranveer: hello madam
ishani: ranveer tum?
ranveer: haan its me now come it is time to go to the hospital

ishani: haan ranveer but these calls
ranveer: let us make it later now this is important
ishani: haan tk lets go

They informed kailash and left the house and drove to the city hospital. when they went to the doctor she asked ishani to undergo certain test. When the tests were over they were waiting for the result after an hour ishani file came and doctor called them. ishani and ranveer entered the room. Where Dr. pooja was present
Dr. pooja: the reports are ready now i read it come with me ishani let me check you
She took ishani behind the screen and made her lay and checked her pulse and eyes and mouth.
ishani: kya hua doctor mein tku naa
Dr. pooja: haan ishani you are perfectly all right
ishani: then why i fainted and vomitting symptoms
Dr. pooja: ek minute let me tell .it is because you are going to be a mother ishani

ishani cannot believe her ears: kya doctor what did you say i am going to
Dr. pooja: haan ishani you are going to be a mother soon

ishani was really excited and happy and had a emotional smile the smile of happiness
Dr.pooja: congrats ishani let me inform your husband
ishani: (stopped her): nahi doctor ek minute (with shy and happiness) i need to tell him first now you tell him it is because of food or something please doctor
Dr.pooja:(with smile): tk fine come
ishani came out of the screen with doctor.
ranveer: kya hua doctor she is all right know?
Dr. pooja: she is perfectly all right it may be because of not having food take care of her well here are the reports and the medicines have it accordingly
ranveer: tk thank you doctor

ishani(with thankful smile): thank you doctor
doctor reciprocated with a smile to her
ranveer came out of the room where ishani followed him face full of red
ranveer:did you hear it please eat properly here after
ishani(with stammering): ranveer.. it was actually... not only because of food
ranveer: then?
ishani: i mean i ..
ranveer: tell me ishani can i ask the doctor he headed to the room

ishani held his hand: nahi ranveer ... i am .. here after i am not only (with bowed head) your wife but..
ranveer(with a stunned look and anger):means shikhar or chiraag came back they tell you as their girl friend these people know.. why they are behind my ishani (he was blabbering)
ishani(loosing her cool and a shy held ranveer's hand ): ranveer i am pregnant

ranveer: coming out from his state and shock look: kya?
ishani: i am pregnant here after i will be the mother of your child
ranveer: with excitement closed his mouth with both the hands and gave a awww expression: that means i am going to be a
ishani:(with face full of red): father
ranveer: mein... i am oh ishani he rotated her and he held her he does not know what he was doing he hugged her when ishani seeing others all were seeing them

ishani: ranveer relax all are seeing us aye hospital hain
ranveer: (controlling his happiness) oh i am sorry ishani i am really happy
ishani:(with smile): congrats

ranveer: haan to you too see you should be very conscious here after take care of my child shall i get the car inside now you sit
ishani: ranveer! come on i can walk i am only pregnant and i have not come for delievery
ranveer:(he playfully hit his head) haan that's right ishani really thank you so much i really cannot believe even now
ishani: me too

ranveer put his hand around ishani : shall we go
ishani: haan (with smile)
ranveer: aaramse very slowly

ishani started to walk her preggy walk where ranveer held her in walking. The new parents happiness was seen in both people face.

episode ends in their happy smile

To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh she's pregnant. ...good news..
Lovely updates Sakshi. ...πŸ˜ƒ
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
New phase started in ishveers life...lovely update dear 😳 πŸ‘Edited by ranveerishani78 - 8 years ago