Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Guys!

Here's the next chapter of Making Her Mine. 4 chapters & a epilogue is left in this story. 

Thanks for the wonderful response on the previous chapter.

Scroll down for Ch 30.

Enjoy Reading :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 30 : Best Birthday Morning

"Rey, leave me! Ah! Rey!" Taani shouted as her husband pulled her inside the washroom, Rey chuckled, he held her possessively in his arms as she struggled to come out of his grasp. 

"This is not fair, Rey, you tricked me-" Taani pouted while cursing herself for falling into the trap of her husband when he called her to give him a towel when he already had one with him. 

"Everything is fair in love & love, and this is Reyaansh Singhania's love, jaan!" Rey whispered, he picked her up in his arms and made her stand in shower cabinet. Taani closed her eyes tightly and hugged him as warm water drizzled over them. He pulled her more in to him, leaving no space between them. 

"Happy birthday, Rey." She smiled at him, his lips curved into a smile when he felt the softness of her lips against his lips. Rey tighten his grip around her waist and captured her lips in his, kissing her softly to which responded, taking her own sweet time. 

"Best birthday morning ever!" Rey breathed against her lips as he broke the kiss, he kissed her cheeks and hugged her tightly, they stood under the shower for sometime. Rey couldn't control himself anymore, a pleasureful hiss escaped her lips feeling his hand caressing her lower back slowly yet sensually. The night gown she was wearing was sticking to her body like a second skin, his hand traveled upward, rested on her shoulder. His fingers played with the strap of her nightie, she clutched his shoulders tightly. She knew his intentions, and they made her feels shy. She dropped her eye lashes and turned to leave but before she could, he held her hand and pulled her back, her back crashed against his sculpted chest. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her securely in his arms. 

"Uncomfortable ho?" Rey asked her, she leaned against him and nodded negatively in response, which brought a smile on his face. He leaned and trailed down hot urgent kisses down her throat, which earned a moan from her, adding fuel to his desires. He slide the strap off of her shoulders and next moment, it fell on the ground causing her to gasp and hug him tightly. 

Rey broke the hug and made her look in to his eyes, he was mesmerized by the beauty in his arms. She was so pure, so innocent and the best part is, she is his, his to cherish forever. Rey kissed her forehead gently.

"You are so beautiful, taani." Rey breathed, admiring her in her birth suit, she dropped her eye lashes, the way he look at her, made her feel special, wanted. Rey smiled at her as she turned beetroot red under his intensified gaze.

"We will get late, Rey, all must be waiting for us." Taani spoke with difficulty.

"Let them, Today, its just you & me." Rey whispered back, staring down at her intensely. He leaned and started kissing her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her bare waist he pulled her impossibly close to her, their naked bodies were plastering against each other.

"Rey, we are supposed to leave for farmhouse. To spend our weekend there, remember?" Taani reminded him while he continued showering his love on her body, in form of soft caress, kisses, and hickeys, marking her skin as his. Rey let out a frustrating groan and look at her.

"FINE! but I'll not leave you tonight, Gin-Gin kar badle lunga." Rey whispered in her ear, the naughtiness was visible in his eyes. Taani blushed, knowing he meant every word he had said. She pushed him away, and taking the bath robe from stand she come out of washroom leaving him inside who was badly in need of cold shower. 

Taani quickly got ready and packed her & Rey's stuff for their 2-3 days stay at farmhouse.

"I love you, taani" Rey came from behind and hugged her. Taani smile, she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you too, Rey."

"Aap ready ho jaayie, then we will leave, I'm done with packing but if you need anything else, tell me-" Taani said to him while checking the stuff one more time. Rey smiled seeing the excitement twinkling in her eyes, he was happy with his decision of taking her out.

"I'll make this trip special for you, taani, you will cherish it forever." Rey thought to him, he wanted to shower his love on his wife, made her feel loved.  She had done so much for him, and now it was his turn, to give her the happiness he had kept away from her for 3 long years.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..excited for next part..
sejal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
naughty morning of taarey
waiting for d farmhouse trip of taarey
update soon
n thnx for pm
NSKay thumbnail
Lovely update...
The start was fab...
Just enjoyed it thoroughly!!
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...update next chapter soonnn...:)
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...

eagerly waiting for next update
Sneha2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved their romance
Rey is so naughty his plan was awesome 
Taani irritated him a lot