Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shabz50

Loved how he was showing his care and the way ragini protected him in front of the kids. He should be sat next to her with his arm around her reassuring her that she is his strength

really really really want that to happen tomorrow. Even if he puts his arms around her comforting her, she'll end up him hugging him. She needs all his support 

I also wanted him to make the kids stop blaming her for messing up the interview
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Filza.

really really really want that to happen tomorrow. Even if he puts his arms around her comforting her, she'll end up him hugging him. She needs all his support 

I also wanted him to make the kids stop blaming her for messing up the interview

Yes really really want it to happen but we might be asking or hoping for too much
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes really really want it to happen but we might be asking or hoping for too much

You are right. Better to have no expectations and hopes at all. Its NB we are dealing with here
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
We have totally been let down by NB she ruined the show all we got was four epis with good neira scenes hope these last few epis will give us some more nice neira scene
ShyNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We have totally been let down by NB she ruined the show all we got was four epis with good neira scenes hope these last few epis will give us some more nice neira scene

Shabz you are right of course but thank goodness for RR and PK who made the most of what little they got!

I have decided that no matter what happens by Friday I am happy with all the things we have imagined among ourselves and we know what truly could and should've happened with N/R...there is nothing else to even consider. ðŸ˜Š