Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Please continue writing! ur so talented!!!
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Ecstasy--

A  nice update.. Who was that call from.?  

This story has lots of twist and turns.. 
Sharon has got close to ranvir's  family 
The flashback was nice. 

Update soon 

Thanks vaniπŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

Please continue writing! ur so talented!!!

I will try dear...i will for sure...
i dont want to make my readers upset...
i will update one more part here, and i ahve updated the other... and continuation will depend the response ...
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Lovely update

Superb
Loved it
Update soon :)

Thank u
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

CHAPTER SEVEN

Its been long since i updated so i think most of u have forgotten this story...but in this part i tried to make you all remember what had happened. πŸ˜‰

Six months have passed since I left Mumbai. During these months, many things have changed. Usually, people say changes are not good since we have to deal with it all over again, if the changes are for good, then, what is the problem to accept them, so I accepted the changes that happened in my life in the past months. I am changing for my own good... the old Sharon is long forgotten...now I have a job, a family, a very loving family, My loving mom, over protective brother and caring and beautiful Bhabhi, and the angel of my life, Pia. She is the reason behind my smile. I love her like my own baby. Baby ...I always wanted to have a baby my own to love and to feel loved. My thoughts drifted to a direction, which I was trying to overcome in those months, swayam. He is a memory that will never fade away. It is still fresh deep inside me. Those wounds are still fresh and it is still bleeding. One month of friendship and one month of the relationship. Six months of a contract marriage and six months without him. No one came to meet me in these months; I don't want to, I'm happy with everything I have now.

"What the hell Sharon, you have decided that u would not think about him"

My mind snapped at me... it was true I have decided that I would not think about him, I was almost successful in it. In the past six months, I very rarely thought about him but I was not able to overcome him. It is too difficult. My heart my soul and my body, whatever belongs to me was his and will be his only. No one has any right on me like once he had. But this Sharon is different, she knows how to handle this feelings or I must say I have become a control freak...a jerk, a selfish brat that's what my colleagues call me, if I give a chance to peoples to let inside then I will end up getting hurt ...and I don't want that.Therefore, it is better to live inside the shell. 

I loved him and now I feel ashamed for that.  It was my entire fault I was not good enough to love. He was right I don't deserve to feel loved that's why I end up alone in the world, In this one year I have gathered so many things which I could not even think about to have in me. As in personal and in professional. This reminds me of what I'm today. An utter professional that was what Kritika calls me. 

"Sharon" Di called me from my bedroom door. I call Kritika as Di.

"Yeah, you need anything?"

"Can you go to school and pick up Pia from there. I have to go to the office for one meeting with Ranvir."

"Haa, I will go to pick up my angel."

With that, I went to Pia's school.

The last six months without Sharon was hell for swayam, his life lost its smoothness, its comfortableness. His lifestyle changed. He only lived with her for six months, even though he never recognized her presence, but he has created a fond with her. He was fond of her presence. She used to do every work for him. He never had to search for his things, his usual dress for the office, his laptop, watch, handkerchief, everything. When she was around she made sure that he gets everything at the time. Even she cared about his health and made sure that he has his meals at the right time. 

Now she is not around him, she left his home, his life, she went away from him as he wanted but was that a good decision to let her go? Never! Now he knows that. He doesn't miss her but misses her presence. She had an aura, which always helped him to feel secured and loved. She was there for him anytime, but he was not. Now his life lost its music. 

His bloody big ego destroyed everything. He doesn't accept it that he was fond of her. However, he knows he has done something bad when he lost his dad's support, his sister's smile, and his best friend. He let everyone leave him alone by committing a crime. He had created his fate with his wrongdoings. In the last six months, no one talked to him very closely. He knows they love him, but they didn't express that. His dad has clearly said they will forgive him only after Sharon forgives him. For his family's forgiveness, he needs her forgiveness first. Rey and Tanni didn't budge from their decision. They were determined to bring Sharon back to Swayam's life.

From last few days, swayam was maniacally searching for a way to bring everything back to normal. His guilt was eating him. He never admitted to himself that his guilty is for hurting Sharon. As he says, it's for spoiling tanni's life. He couldn't afford the thought of him being the reason behind tanni's tears. How much he try she was not forgiving him, she didn't talk to him, she want Sharon back to her life. More than she wants Sharon back to her life, she want Sharon back to Swayam's life. She has said she will only marry in Sharon's presence. 

Now swayam wants Sharon back to his life, not because he forgave her, not because of his guilt of hurting her, not because he loves her. He wants her back to make his baby sister's life perfect. He wants her back to make his life perfect. To make everything normal. One more time he wants to use her for his own selfish needs.  

That was when his one client invited him to Delhi for a conventional meeting. Today he is going to Delhi to attend the meeting though he was going for a meeting, his mind was full of plans for how to make Sharon reenter into his life again. 

DELHI

Sharon was searching for Pia at the school gate. She has just reached, but before that, the school had an end and all student went to their own home.  She was curing her for being late, because of the traffic jam she could not reach at the time. 

"What happened madam?" The gatekeeper asked Sharon.

"Are you asking me what had happened? Do you have a single bit of responsibility?" Sharon yelled at him.

"Kya hua madam?"  The gatekeeper asked little bit terrified.

"Where is my child? I was a little bit late so now where is she? Couldn't you just let her stay here for some time?" she shouted.

"Madam but I didn't see any child" He was literally shivering.

"What do you mean by that you didn't see? You have two big eyes, still you didn't see, I will report to the school authorities about you, how irresponsible you are" 

Sharon was yelling without caring how the other person is feeling.
If this had happened six months ago then we would get to see a crying a Sharon. However, she let the old one to die. 

"Diii" Some cute voice yelled from behind Sharon.

Sharon tuned in her heels and there stood the cute baby doll. Pia, Sharon's angel. She ran towards Sharon and hugged tightly. Sharon sat in the road in her knees to go with Pia's height, and kissed her whole face hurriedly, her forehead, cheeks, eyes, everywhere, didn't leave a single spot.

"Kya hua di? App sad ho?" Pia asked a cute pout.

"No baby, I thought I lost you. Where were you? I was searching for you. Wo because of traffic jam I became late, I'm so sorry..." Sharon hugged Pia again.

"Hoo ho dii...stop it...its ok" Pia said with her hand smacked her forehead. 

"By the way, thank u for being late," she said with a naughty smile.

"Whats going on in your that head? And why thank you?" Sharon asked confused. 

"Kuch nahi di" She gave puppy look. 

"You came late na so I got time to spend with my BOYFRIEND," Pia said as a matter of fact and blushed...she really blushed. :o 

"WHAT??? BOYFRIEND?" Sharon was dumbfounded 

"Haa jay is my boyfriend. He told me that he loves me. He is so cute di...I love him too..." she told while nodding her head up and down.

"He bagvan ye bacha bhi na. Come let's go we will talk about your boyfriend in house"

"Haa but papa ko mat bolna..." 

"Hehehe ok, my bacha."
Then they both stood up and turned to go. Then gatekeeper asked 

"Is that your mom pia?

"No uncle, that's my pyari di" ... Then she gave a wide grin to him and walked with Sharon to home. 

From that moment, she was feeling uneasiness. Something is gonna happen. Everything is going to change. Through the way to the home she was thinking about swayam, the way Pia told about the boyfriend and what did the gatekeeper ask. 

When they reached home, Ranvir and Kritika were already in the home. As soon as Sharon stopped the car, Pia ran into the house. After parking the car, Sharon went inside. The sight in front of her eyes drained the whole drop of blood from her body. She stood there as earth slipped beneath her feet. Everything stopped. She even forgot to breath. 

"Sharon" That was the last voice she heard after that everything went black.

Plzz do like and comment..😳

CHAPTER 8
Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 7 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A/N
Today i will start my blah blah with a sorry πŸ˜†

So here is the update...i was going through so much in the last months in my life, so almost i lost my interest...but since i got some very loyal readers i thought to continue this one,... i will update my both FF in fast pace πŸ˜³

Plz do like and comment... updates are on the wayπŸ˜†

The main thing i want to say, the last parts were boring including this one in some sense i know that...but i couldn't help it..i had to do that...
and i promise from next part there will be swaron in each and every part πŸ˜‰

Its going to be swaron, face to faceπŸ˜†

PS: add me to ur buddy list for pms

Thank u
keechu
Edited by ..Descendant.. - 8 years ago
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a nice one

but yeah as u said it was little boring...
   but it's k

I will be waiting for Ur update...

do update Ur ff's as soon as possible
existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Holy holy holy!!!! The only thing I gotta ask is why did you end it here?? I loved Pia and Sharon's bond. They are aww..
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating
Nice
They are missing each other badly
Wow swaron meeting

Update soon plz
Thanks