PRDP helps Neil Nitin Mukesh land a role in GoT

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Bollywood's prince to conquer the Iron Throne
Avinash Lohana TWEETS @Avinash_Mirror
Neil Nitin Mukesh, who stars in Sooraj Barjatya's next, claims that he has been offered a role in American TV series 'Game of Thrones'
Neil Nitin Mukesh is already reaping the benefits of working in the Salman Khan starrer Diwali release Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.

Mirror has learnt that the film's action director Greg Powell, who's worked on high profile Hollywood projects like Avengers: Age of Ultron, Fast and Furious 6 and the Harry Potter series, and is currently the stunt director of Game of Thrones, has offered Neil a role in the hit show. "Greg has directed two sword-fighting sequences in PRDP for which I had to train for over a month in order to get the stance and wrist movements right. He seemed pretty impressed with all the hard work I put in and made the offer when we were shooting for the climax scene a few months ago," Neil, who is a huge GoT fan, says excitedly, adding that someone from the show's production team is expected to come down by the month-end for further discussions.

According to Neil, his role in the show will be quite similar to the one in PRDP. "I play a royal in both and also feature in combat scenes," he says.The actor is also all praise for Greg, "He is extremely humble and professional. I feel honoured that I got to work with him," he says, adding that the Khaleesi, Jon Snow and the Imp are his favourite characters from the show.

Apart from its graphic violence, GoT is known for its nudity and sex. Is Neil comfortable with it? "I have gone nude for Jail, so why not for this? I am okay with it if it's required for my character.I am not intimidated by it as an actor," he concludes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG yes if it's true. Have been rooting for him since I saw David 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Neil on GoT ðŸ˜²
Great for him!
aaaabbbb thumbnail
If it works out, great for him, but I dont think it was wise to mention it before meeting the team, and making it official.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He looks good n can ACT so its good
QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: style14

Neil on GoT ðŸ˜²

Great for him!

Agreed. I doubt it's wise to talk about GOT this early but if it is true, I am happy for Neil. It's a long time coming since New York really.
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
That pic of him. God ! So handsome 
EvilR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Holy shit! Is this for real? 😲
flowers123 thumbnail
neil is a great actor.loved him in saat khoon maaf.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG this is too much ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£