Armaan screams ILU Jassi and Jassi.....

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well, today's episode was quite nice compared to yesterday's booooooring one. Especially when Armaan screams - I LOVE YOU JASSI and Jassi hears him in Mauritius!!!😳 And I also love the way he carries Jassi's passport size photograph everywhere with him!!! Cho chweeeeeet!!!😳

Madhu and Blyti, I kept thinking of you 2 naughty monkeys when KO was singing to Jassi!!! 😉

And Madhu don't kill me, but Purab uncle was looking budda today!!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
call that telepathy hansa
something only tumbo dumbo can explain

we all wondered achhi telepathy dekhai ek ko pain hua to doosre ko dard mehsoos hua

itni dur se jassi ko armaan ki aawaz sunai di
itni dur se armaan ko jassi ka dard mehsoos hua

but i think the acting of armaan in these episodes beats all

it was fantastic
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Haila the telepathy episodes hv already started 😛 😛 ...Aww Armaan was at his Devdas and Passionate best in these episodes 😳 😳 ...But Armaan never deserved so much pain 😭 😭

And Purab never even Deserved Jassi's friendship 😡...I just can't understand how can Jassi forgive that Purab after he ran away on the engagement day ...If I was in Jassi's place I would hv given him a tight slap 😃 ...Achha forgive me Purab fans ,I m in a real bashing mould today 😉 😆 😛
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Haila the telepathy episodes hv already started 😛 😛 ...Aww Armaan was at his Devdas and Passionate best in these episodes 😳 😳 ...But Armaan never deserved so much pain 😭 😭

And Purab never even Deserved Jassi's friendship 😡...I just can't understand how can Jassi forgive that Purab after he ran away on the engagement day ...If I was in Jassi's place I would hv given him a tight slap 😃 ...Achha forgive me Purab fans ,I m in a real bashing mould today 😉 😆 😛

Yeah Jo, the way he portrayed his pain when he screamed Jassi today was too too good!!!👏

And lovers ke beech mein aisi telepathy hoti hai Meena. I have experienced it in real life!!!😉

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Haila Hansadi even I hv experienced Real life Telepathy especially when he goes for long business trips 😳 😳

But the only problem is the Telepathy in my case is only one-sided 😔
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hansa

Well, today's episode was quite nice compared to yesterday's booooooring one. Especially when Armaan screams - I LOVE YOU JASSI and Jassi hears him in Mauritius!!!😳 And I also love the way he carries Jassi's passport size photograph everywhere with him!!! Cho chweeeeeet!!!😳

Madhu and Blyti, I kept thinking of you 2 naughty monkeys when KO was singing to Jassi!!! 😉

And Madhu don't kill me, but Purab uncle was looking budda today!!!😆

Oh I am eagerly waiting for the episode. I remember seeing this one.

And Why may we know were you thinking of Me and Blyton????😆 😆 And don't tell me u don't enjoy our PM's rehne do....

And I am not gonna kill you. Then I can't do khichayee and its your anniversary dear....👏

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haila Hansadi even I hv experienced Real life Telepathy especially when he goes for long business trips 😳 😳

Jo can u please be more elaborate. Atleast its one sided...😆

I think TELEPATHY stops after MARRIAGE...🤣

Edited by Dimdim - 16 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

🤣🤣

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Jo can u please be more elaborate. Atleast its one sided...😆

I think TELEPATHY stops after MARRIAGE...🤣

Not just telepathy....😉😆

veekay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Not just telepathy....😉😆

😲😆

I have also experienced Telepathy.................both ways!😉

So they showed that episode? I have been waiting for it! Apu's acting was too good!

👏👏👏