Mission Possible -IV --dissection 11th

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends..

Me.. lil scared..aprehensive getting gitters..goose bumps everything as today s last but one episode of Mamta and we have soo many unanswered questions that..now when my brain asks them..i tell her..sop it Nish😆 and tomorrow will be a great day...as our Akku😳 or Tom Crusie will go on mission..Impossible..oops i mean Mission Possible..dint get it..dont worry read on😆

Individual Dissection...

1.Akshay ..put your hands up..put your hands up all those who watch this show for akku ..hmm😉..i can see many hands out there..but YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED as there isnt enough of him at all..🥺🥺🥺 he is there but kept quite for most of the time😭..wore his new kurta though..not its yellow in color but its a new one wore once beforeonly 😊but tomorrow looks promising😉 as..as..Akku will be playing Tom Crusie...or Akshay Kumar or Hrithik Roshan as he is going to finish off Tani..tee hee..just like..a..HERO..TO SAVE THE WORLD..oh not world 😆here to save the Srivastava family from the cluthes of Tani .He luked acted..brilliantly nothing new.. he never gets tired from hitting six👏👏 unlike our so called crickters 😡😆

2.Errrmm..Yug and Krishna?? i never understood as why i dissect them anyways😆 yug has made his mark👏..except his hairstyle😆,wore nice blazers as well ,not the green one but the burgandi one😃 you can watch him when akku isnt on screen😆i guess after crying soap queens..Krishna😊 must have cried the most 😭😆...i got this news(secret agent😃) that he used 4 gallons of glycerine through out mamta..and this proves that he is son of mamtakidding😆

Thought of the day..

Now please someone tell me how Yana has changed overnight🤔🤔 !!!this is more shocking and surprising..incident of mamta EVER even more than Mamta turning into a lawyer  or Krishna becoming an engineer overnight😆

Hmm.. now arav and Krishna shares the same bedroom😆 as where Meme was sleeping yesterday Krishna was crying today😆

Its just a coincidence or what as Floor of the dungeon where mishty bua is under captivity of Tani is same as Akshay house do notice!!🤔😆i am sure that..its the same place where they are shooting the rest of the scenes😆

Ratings..

Hm.. mujhe is agni pariskha se mat gujaroo ok..C😆

Precap..

Akshay asks Vasu if anything happens to me..would you take care of Krishna (the baby) Vasu asks back where are you going he replies to finish off some thing(Tanisha BEWARE our Akku is coming..😆)

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u soo bery much Nishu di for the dissection!
for some reason...i am really enjoyin today's dissection...hmmm...wonder why...i am getting goosebumps and gitters too...
Me me me !!!!my hand is up in the air!!! 😉
ooh i can't wait for tomorrow...to see hamara Andy as the centre of attention doin the mission possible...i wonder what music they'll play in the background? 😆
oh geez...krish used 4 gallons of glycerine?but he never had much tears...just overacted...that's all...well if he used 4 gallons...then mamta must have used 100! 😆
...so much glycerine and yet still none of them ever cried like our Andy...he is just so blessed! 😉

Ha Nishu...Tani beware! 😆
i am so excited yaar!i am actually convinced now that tomorrow episode might be good...there will still be many loose ends left but i think that Akshay will end his family's misery forever...i just hope that nothing happens to him though,..that will just b too sad...but i'l keep my towel just incase...keep yours too ok?..
and remember yaar...enjoy doing your dissection tomorrow,make it your best ok! 😉
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh my god.. so now they're making akshay into a tom cruise rip off?😆😆 no.. actually akshay's character is more like james bond in 'licence to kill'. a man avenging the murder of his beloved people.

i just hope they'll give anand enough scope/screenspace tmr at least. i want to see the most of him before the serial draws to a close.😛

yug is pretty cute. i like his built. he's not too chubby or not too thin. i know i sound mad but i think sanju looks better with yug.😛 is there any possibilty the creatives are going to make my wish come true?😆😆

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nishtha

1.Akshay ..put your hands up..put your hands up all those who watch this show for akku ..hmm😉..i can see many hands out there..but YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED as there isnt enough of him at all..🥺🥺🥺 ENOUGH..? there's like nothing.. he is there but kept quite for most of the time😭..wore his new kurta though..not its yellow in color but its a new one wore once beforeonly 😊but tomorrow looks promising😉 as..as..Akku will be playing Tom Crusie...or Akshay Kumar or Hrithik Roshan as he is going to finish off Tani..tee hee.YEEHHH.. cant waitt.. sounds like an AWESOME episode tomorroww...just like..a..HERO..TO SAVE THE WORLD..oh not world 😆here to save the Srivastava family from the cluthes of Tani .HAHHA.. i knoww.. but i cant waitt.. 😛He luked acted..brilliantly nothing new.. he never gets tired from hitting six👏👏 unlike our so called crickters 😡😆

2.Errrmm..Yug and Krishna?? i never understood as why i dissect them anyways😆 yug has made his mark👏..except his hairstyle😆,wore nice blazers as well ,not the green one but the burgandi one😃 you can watch him when akku isnt on screen😆 HAHAHA.. u know what nish Yuh doesnt look that bad. he's pretty good lookingg.. 😆 😳i guess after crying soap queens..Krishna😊 must have cried the most 😭😆...i got this news(secret agent😃) that he used 4 gallons of glycerine through out mamta..and this proves that he is son of mamtakidding😆

Thought of the day..

Now please someone tell me how Yana has changed overnight🤔🤔 !!!this is more shocking and surprising..incident of mamta EVER even more than Mamta turning into a lawyer  or Krishna becoming an engineer overnight😆 I KNOW.. that happened wid d kumkum team. they changed over night.. i guess yana did d same thing. 😕

Hmm.. now arav and Krishna shares the same bedroom😆 HAHA.. who knows what happend in there.. FIGHTING.. well who knows,..wait doesnt arav share a room wid meme? 😕 as where Meme was sleeping yesterday Krishna was crying today😆 oh my bad.. just read this..

Its just a coincidence or what as Floor of the dungeon where mishty bua is under captivity of Tani is same as Akshay house do notice!!🤔😆 LMAOOO... 😆i am sure that..its the same place where they are shooting the rest of the scenes😆

Ratings..

Hm.. mujhe is agni pariskha se mat gujaroo ok..C😆

Precap..

Akshay asks Vasu if anything happens to me..would you take care of Krishna (the baby) Vasu asks back where are you going he replies to finish off some thing(Tanisha BEWARE our Akku is coming..😆) WOOHUU!! WHOOT WHOTT!!.. akku gonna save d dayy.. OMG cant waittt..

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

oh my god.. so now they're making akshay into a tom cruise rip off?😆😆 no.. actually akshay's character is more like james bond in 'licence to kill'. a man avenging the murder of his beloved people.

hehehe..no no..its juts my imagination..as saw all 3 MI;s so akku will in MI -4 i mean MP(Mission Possible 4😆) james..bond..yes..my name is Suryavanshi Anand Suryavanshi😆

i just hope they'll give anand enough scope/screenspace tmr at least. i want to see the most of him before the serial draws to a close.😛

hope so.. fingers.. toes..hands..arms..everythign Crossed😆 oh..serial gosh.. but..for me i can watch Mamta..tee hee😉

yug is pretty cute. i like his built. he's not too chubby or not too thin. i know i sound mad but i think sanju looks better with yug.😛 is there any possibilty the creatives are going to make my wish come true?😆😆

acha...NEVER NOTICED😆 but serioulsy..he is better than Krishna and arav for sure