artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Tiwari is vicious kind who always tries to harm Vibhuti whereas Vibhui will not trouble Tiwari unless he is forced by Tiwari or circumstances, That' the difference between them.
It is not that I don't like Tiwari's scenes but sometimes I hate his behavior.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Tiwari always start troubling Vibhooti ending in his own plights. πŸ˜›
What i feel is Tiwari has a strong point of being a business man and this is where Vibhooti looses being a nalla. 
Both have wrong ways to lure their " Bhabhis " πŸ˜³ But Vibhooti has his own ways to deal with the situations, whereas Tiwari gets to find out ways to out Vibhooti first. 

The chip current episode.
The cards playing and Vibhooti made bandhua naukar.
Both the epi. gives the best examples.
Please add more. 

Thanks for this post Aarti, i always have this feeling for long. πŸ‘
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. .I like Vibhooti more.
artifacts thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Agree with you. Tiwari always start troubling Vibhooti ending in his own plights. πŸ˜›

What i feel is Tiwari has a strong point of being a business man and this is where Vibhooti looses being a nalla. 
Both have wrong ways to lure their " Bhabhis " πŸ˜³ But Vibhooti has his own ways to deal with the situations, whereas Tiwari gets to find out ways to out Vibhooti first. 

The chip current episode.
The cards playing and Vibhooti made bandhua naukar.
Both the epi. gives the best examples.
Please add more. 

Thanks for this post Aarti, i always have this feeling for long. πŸ‘

Thank you for answering !

Yes, people always try to put down those who don't work for a living. here Vibhuti being a nalla is the main theme of the show. But that does not mean any non working man should be humiliated this way. Tiwari is so smug ! and how he insults ! Anyone for that matter, like Tillu,

Both try to lure bhabhis but Vibhuti tries all his charms with only Angoori whereas Tiwari tries to humiliate Vibhuti and hopes Anita divorces him and starts liking him, if there is no Vibhuti in their life. The point is even after that will Anita look at him ?

I do understand it is comedy show and some liberties are taken but characters if not projected in certain manner can be disliked and hated. Tiwari is such a character
artifacts thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

I agree with you. .I like Vibhooti more.

Thanks for answering😊
Radhakrish19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. I am also not impressed by few mannerisms, the actor makes a lot of faces, gapes and gasps a lot. In my opinion, it would be better if he tones it down a bit. 
Happu Singh, tika, malkhan, peloo chaurasiya, psycho saxena get less screen space but they always make me laugh. They are brilliant side characters. In saxena's style 'I like it'.

P.S. -I have strong objection that house husband is referred as 'nalla'.
Edited by Radhakrish19 - 8 years ago
charmy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_16

Tiwari is vicious kind who always tries to harm Vibhuti whereas Vibhui will not trouble Tiwari unless he is forced by Tiwari or circumstances, That' the difference between them.

It is not that I don't like Tiwari's scenes but sometimes I hate his behavior.

I'll again say it Vibhuti has certain kind of innocence in him and Tiwari lacks it .
charmy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_16

Thank you for answering !

Yes, people always try to put down those who don't work for a living. here Vibhuti being a nalla is the main theme of the show. But that does not mean any non working man should be humiliated this way. Tiwari is so smug ! and how he insults ! Anyone for that matter, like Tillu,

Both try to lure bhabhis but Vibhuti tries all his charms with only Angoori whereas Tiwari tries to humiliate Vibhuti and hopes Anita divorces him and starts liking him, if there is no Vibhuti in their life. The point is even after that will Anita look at him ?

I do understand it is comedy show and some liberties are taken but characters if not projected in certain manner can be disliked and hated. Tiwari is such a character

Vibhuti does work , he take cares of house. 
Managing household affairs, and doing housework is huge task.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too think that Vibhuti is not an unemployed man...He is a male house wife...and rather human and charming unlike Tiwari...Tiwari always tries to put him down and even Vibhut's wife Anita doesn't always stand for him ...On the other hand Angoori often stands for Tiwari...

The show somehow promotes traditional role for man and looks down at guys who looks after house...but I guess it is projecting society's attitude..
Edited by elasingh - 8 years ago