Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Cute update...
Rey is not in mood to go back...lovely...
Waiting to know where he take her for their honeymoon...
Update soon...
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
taarey are so cute
aww... rey wanted to stay there for a longer time
waiting for honeymoon
update soon
thanx for pm

PS. plzz update tere ishq mein, sacred love, love bites,broken heart , billionaire's wife, billionaire's angel, soulmates, unwanted, humsafar and ur old works too plzz
NSKay thumbnail
Beautiful update di!!
Aww so cute!! :)
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
amazing story 
i just read it all at once now
update soon

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...loved the convo that taarey had😳and honeymoon😆..rey is always ready😆😆
Taani smiling and thinking about it...how sweet😳😳
Update soon😃
Edited by .anjali. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

It's been almost a week now that I haven't updated making her mine, so here I'm with 2 Chapters together. Double Dhamaka. ðŸ˜†

Thank you so much for your lovely response on the previous chapter. And those who wanted His to claim, It will be up by tomorrow evening. I'm stuck in so much work now days, Not getting time to write.

Scroll Down for the next 2 chapters.

Enjoy Reading :)
Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 22 : Moments To Cherish Forever

"Taani! Sweetheart, look what i brought for you-" Rey spoke as he entered the room. He saw her busy in packing her stuff since they are leaving for their home tomorrow. Taani look at him with small smile. Rey moved toward her, and handed her a sweet box. Taani look at him then at the box, she tore the wrap and opened the box, her lips curved into a wide smile. 

"Jalebi!" Taani exclaimed excitedly, Rey smiled seeing the happiness twinkling in her eyes. 

"Thank You, Rey!" In happiness, She gave him a peck on his cheeks, She sat on the bed and started munching the jalebies he had brought for her. Rey chuckled at her softly, and sat beside her on the bed. A strand of her hair was falling over her face, creating hindrance in his view. He gently tucked the strand behind her ear. His fingers ached to feel her soft skin under their tips. Taani closed her eyes tightly feeling his fingers caressing her cheekbone. Taani opened her eyes, look at him then forward the jalebi near his lips. Rey ate the jalebi from her hand, which made her smile at him. 

"Rey, You know, I love jalebies. They are so yummy, I can eat them everyday-"

"No wonder you are so sweet, just like a jalebi-" Rey commented making her giggle. Rey was admiring her, she was making so many cute faces while eating. It made him fall her more.

"Thank you for the jalebies, Rey." 

"Madam, Keep you thank you with yourself, I dont need it-" Rey replied in mock serious tone while his eyes held the mischievous glint. 

"If you want, You can thank me in better way." Rey continued while eying her soft plump lips. Taani placed the box aside and turned to her husband, staring at him innocently, completely unaware about the things going on in his head. Before she could think anything else, Rey grasped her thin waist, and pulling her into him he made her sit on his lap, he smirked at her flushed face. Taani tried getting up but he held her protectively. Taani wrapped her arms around his neck and dipped her face in crook of his neck causing him to chuckle at her never ending shyness.

"Look at me, Taani-" Rey whispered softly, Taani bite her lower lips and shook her head in denial. 

"Taani! Sweetheart, Look at me, please-" And this time she couldn't deny him, raising her head slowly she look at him with shy smile playing over her lips. Taani look into his desire hooded eyes, gaining control over her ragged breathing, She leaned and gave a small peck on his lips. While he was pleasantly surprised with her move, she got up and she ran out of the room but stopped at the door step, and turned to him. 

"Thank you, Rey!" Taani said in her sweet tone. Rey smiled at her wide and ran after her. Her laughter echoed in the whole house while they did the small chasing game inside the house. Every time Rey was about to catch her, she would successful dodge him and ran away, she would laugh more when he would curse under his breath. 

"Its not easy to catch me, Mister." Taani mocked him as she ran inside their room while he followed her, loving his child like woman more & more. With determination to catch her this time, he ran in full speed and finally got caught of her arm which caused both of them to lose their balance. Rey wrapped his arm around her waist hurriedly, trying to save her but both fall on bed with her beneath him. They were panting heavily, she had a bright smile dazzling over her lips that satisfied with, knowing he the reason of her smile. 

Scroll down for the next part :)
Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 23 : Burning Passion

"I got you!" Rey whispered in the huskiest low tone causing shiver to ran down her spine. A gasp escaped her lips when he nuzzle his face in crook of her neck, her heaving chest colliding with his sculpted one, created havocs in him, drove him to the edge of losing his self control. 

"Rey, leave me, I have so much work. I need to pack-"

"Leave all that work. I'm not leaving you." Rey answered, Tightening his grip around her petite figure, he pulled her more into him while her hands found their ways in his soft locks. Rey started planting soft kisses on her neck, the feel of his lips felt heavenly against her skin. She had completely lost herself in his touch. Rey moved his hand over her bare belly, his fingers making patterns over her skin that had butterflies fluttering inside her belly. 

Rey lifted his head, and stare at him divine beauty. She was beautiful, she has all he wanted in his life partner. And the beauty of her pure heart makes her more special. He kissed her forehead gently then moved down, kissing her tiny nore that had turned red by now. Taani closed her eyes in pleasure that her husband was giving her with his sweet assualt. A wave of pleasure hit her as his lips came crashing down at her. Their lips molded into a sloppy kiss, where as their first kiss was tendery soft & love filled, this one was rough & hunger fileld. He was rough & demanding yet he tried controlling himself, not wanting to hurt her in his passion. She pulled him more close to her, responding back to his kiss with equal passion. It was second time they had come this close to each other, and like always it left them crave for more. She surrender herself in his arms. He ran his blazing tongue over her lips, seeking for her permission to enter which she granted by parting her lips. Their tongues met, fought, played with each other.

Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless, He didnt left her, he moved to south, removing the saree from her belly, he buried his face in her soft belly making her moan in his name loudly in absolute pleasure. His lips burned her skin, her toes curled up, pulling him more close to her. 

"You are so soft, taani, so delicate, so beautiful. I just love you-" Rey mumbled against her belly, she clutched his hair in her fists tightly while his words fluttered her heart. She loves to hear those three words in his voice, it gives her assurance and made her feel loved.

Rey dipped his tongue in her belly botton, placing hot wet kisses over her belly. His teethes softly grazed her skin near her belly button, leaving his mark over her, claiming her his. His kisses were filled with love he has for her, showering her with his love. 

They both were lost in their own world when his mobile started ringing breaking their reverie but he wasn't in mood to leave her, and spoil the moment. He continued showering his love on her, he unpinned the duppatta from her shoulder and pulled it down, Taani was too lost in the moment to realize whats happening there but the continuous ring of his cell phone caught her attention. 

"Rey, aapka phone-" Taani said through her ragged breathing. 

"Ignore it." Rey whispered while placing down kisses on her cleavage. She opened her eyes, and got caught of his cell phone which was laying carelessly on the bed. While her husband was busy in loving her, she decided to picked up the call. Thinking it can be some important call. She glanced at the screen, it was call from some unknown number but nevetheless she picked it up. 

"Rey, Where are you, I have been trying to contact you from past few days but you never picked up my calls?" An unfamiliar voice from the other side spoke with fierceness as soon as she picked up the call. Taani's brow knitted in confusion when she heard an unknown female voice.

"Urmn, Rey is not here but can i know who are you?" Taani asked with difficulty, trying to divert her attention from her husband who was busy in kissing her neck while his hands fondling with her breasts. She could feel love in his every touch. She found herself dawning into the pool of his passion.

"I'm Kria, His Girlfriend." A reply came from the other side that shook her entire self.

Please do leave your feedback :)

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am absolutely in love with this story <3
princess1926 thumbnail
Awesome!
1st one was so sweet..
TaaRey scene was so cute...
2nd one was hot..
TaaRey romance was nice...