grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ROOPAL TYAGI IS AN INDIAN TELEVISION ACTRESS AND CHOREOGRAPHER

SHE HAS ACTED IN MANY SERIALS LIKE SAPNE SUHANE LADAKPAN KE,CHOTI SI ZINDEGI,HAMARI BETIYON KA VIVAH,DIL MIL GAYE ETC
SHE IS BEST KNOWN FOR HER LEAD ROLE GUNJAN IN SAPNE SUHANE LADAKPANKE,ONE OF THE HIGHEST TRP GETTING SERIAL

she has won many television awards for acting in tv serials,she is also a successful choreographer

she recently participated in dance based reality show JHALAK RELOADEDl

CURRENTLY SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN BIGG BOSS 9 DOUBLE TROUBLE πŸ˜³

IF YOU ARE HER FAN OR LIKING HER IN BIGG BOSS HOUSE FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE AT πŸ₯³

ROOPAL TYAGI

CODE : ROO

SMS: 56882

Or vote via the website: 

http://colors.in.com/uk/biggboss/voting.php#nav

Edited by grey23 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
BEFORE POSTING MAKE SURE U FOLLOW ALL THE RULES πŸ˜Š

1) Please make sure that ALL the rules stated by the DT are being followed. The final responsibility comes on your shoulder. Read and heed the rules posted here: BiggBoss9.DoubleTrouble - FORUM RULES 

2) If rules are broken, you are to report to the DT members right away. We tend to get Reports for posts and will look into them, but this rule is to establish that you have taken the responsibility for the AT that you made.

3) Make sure the AT members know that if the rules are broken, then we will close the AT temporarily depending on how severe the crime is. If after repeated warnings, the rules are still broken, then we will HAVE to close it.

4) If you are the one to break the rule, then you will be penalized. After 3 strikes, you will be asked to move off the admin spot and it will be given to someone else who also asked for the same AT but didn't get permission in the first place.

5) When you invite people to join your AT, do ensure they KNOW what they're joining. ATs are not chat clubs for you to invite all your friends to chat; you have to discuss the couple in question ONLY on what their participation is like in BB9. We will not entertain anything related to their personal life OR other shows.

Keep in mind all the rules that are posted, because all the ATs have ONLY 3 strikes and then we'll start penalizing the AT admins as well as the members in questionEdited by grey23 - 8 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
IF U WANT TO BE THE MEMBER OF THE AT PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON OF THIS AT AND UR NAME WILL BE ADDED 😊

sorry for not doing proper designing as I dont know how to do πŸ˜› this is my first AT,ignore the mistakes πŸ˜³
Member list

Luckym2012
Vibg
Ariana
Marty999
Melovesparul
Edited by grey23 - 8 years ago
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love Roopal alway even more now on BB
Shining-noor thumbnail
Bt she ll eliminated dis week rest ov 4 r very strong n favorite 
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great job @grey πŸ‘

Roopal deserves her AT! She rocked the episode last night .
luckym2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shining-noor

Bt she ll eliminated dis week rest ov 4 r very strong n favorite

Thank you grey for the effort into the AT. I know I am not a moral police but something tells me that what you just said doesn't abide by the rules in an AT. But if you are a supporter please join us! I have never watched Roopal's past shows and i mean i have never seen her anywhere, but I have taken a liking towards her and can't wait to see what she brings next. She seems like the girl whose going to give us a mix of ups and down and I am looking forward to it! She needs our votes. Not sure if votes count for aNything but It will give them An idea of her popularity. 😊
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Great job @grey πŸ‘

Roopal deserves her AT! She rocked the episode last night .

thanks vibha api!
hope she continues entertaining us like yesterday πŸ˜³
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckym2012

Thank you grey for the effort into the AT. I know I am not a moral police but something tells me that what you just said doesn't abide by the rules in an AT. But if you are a supporter please join us! I have never watched Roopal's past shows and i mean i have never seen her anywhere, but I have taken a liking towards her and can't wait to see what she brings next. She seems like the girl whose going to give us a mix of ups and down and I am looking forward to it! She needs our votes. Not sure if votes count for aNything but It will give them An idea of her popularity. 😊

welcome lucky πŸ˜³ yes she seems to be different and I got real bb vibe yesterday with her..she is really promising..i hope she plays her cards well
@shining noor if u r concerned for her feel free to join :) otherwise please read the rules before posting :)
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

thanks vibha api!

hope she continues entertaining us like yesterday😳

Love y grey.   Lets rock her AT. Hope she keeps her speaking up today.   Kal to soti sherbi jaagi... Dumbos ki bolti band kar di πŸ‘