hottie pottie Shahid and that blank face Ranbir- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

1.2k

Users

13

Likes

9

Frequent Posters

melody442 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#11
I burst out laughing every time I see that hottie promo. It looks comical. I would have found such promo stupid on any actor, no matter how hot he looked, and Shahid is not looking even cute, forget hot in that promo.
Tamasha trailer was hopeless. But Heer song has changed things a bit. It's catchy and fun and both RK and DP look decent thankfully.
TQV7J6NTZYZUXH65 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#12
I find Ranbir ugly. He doesn't look like a man more to girlish 😆
Shahid look is average. In JWM he was actually looking mature and good unlike now. Everything seem off about him. He is cute but not handsome at certain point
swati82 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#13
Lol true. I never thought of Ranbir as a looker, but he had charm although he's lost that these days and looks like a zombie. Shahid has the looks and all, but I've never found him to be attractive, he's just missing something.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNx7L_M3fY/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaNx7L_M3fY/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2065163289924116600

https://x.com/i/status/2065163289924116600
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: nonam · 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFkstM8xuc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1Bu-fZ_aQ list=RDD_1Bu-fZ_aQ start_radio=1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFkstM8xuc
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

Someone once said that too much goodness can be boring. I'm not entirely sure I agree, but every now and then I look at Shahid Kapoor and wonder...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".