Taarey first kiss under the moon light
Wow the way u describe was awsome mindbloing amazing
Rey is such a sweetheart 
Do continue soon
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update.  Loved it. 
Taarey moments were lovely. Their first kiss in moonlight...😳 Taarey are going back to their home. 
Both are very happy with this phase of their life.
Waiting for next part. πŸ˜Š
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
Loved the way rey was worried for her...and asked for permission...Loved to read about taanis desires...and the kiss☺️...heavenly..!!
Update soonπŸ˜ƒ
nalin_nath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweet kiss 😳
Rey is too lovely
And taani too cute
You write beautifully
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Waiting for nxt
CrazyForAmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update
finally taarey kissed
loved the way you have penned it down
continue soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm loved it
cont soon
Sneha2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chpt 19- awesome 
finally taani is ready to go with him 
I also love long drives at night 
Finally taarey r like newly wed complete

Chpt20 
Loved their first kiss
Awww rey is so caring 
Finally she is trusting him 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
they have taken another step closer...

awesome update
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 21 : Your Love Is Enough

"Good Morning, Sweetheart." He whispered in her ear, his husky tone left a tingling sensation in her. After the last night moment that took place between them, had brought them close to each other not only physically but emotionally as well. Rey nuzzle his face in her hair, inhaling in her fruity fragrance, it calmed him. Taani tried her hardest to concentrate on her cooking but his close proximity was affecting her badly, his woodsy smell had surrounded her, she felt safe in his embrace. 

"Taani, can we extend my stay here in lucknow. I don't want to go back home. Yaha par kitna acha hai na sab, just you & me." Rey whispered in her ear, his husky tone made her shiver while hearing him, taani giggled softly. 

"Then who will handle your work? And what about our family?" Taani questioned him back, Rey made her turned around, facing him. He held her in his arms. Taani look at him with soft smile which he returned, the look of love her eyes held gives him immense happiness. Never he thought after committing countless mistakes, she will ever accept him again but he was glad she did. 

"I can handle my office work from here, and about family, we can go home after a month or two-" Rey suggested, Taani stare at him with slightly open mouth. She was seeing a completely different side of her husband, he was ready to stay from his work & family just because he want to stay alone with with her. She look into his eyes, to see if he was just saying this to tease her or he was really serious? Her lips curved into a shy smile finding him gazing down at her with such intensity that made her soul shudder. 

"I'm serious, Taani. So what do you think? Should we extend our stay here?" Rey asked her, her mesmerizing gaze met his, he felt shiver ran down his spine. She was an angel, purity & innocence reflect through her every move.

"Rey, if you want we can come back here after some time but now, i think we should go back home. I want to meet everyone there." Taani told him honestly which he liked, he always wanted her to put her opinion before him without any hesitation, and she finally did. 

"As you say, sweetheart. We will come here for few days after our honeymoon-" Rey told her, This place has become special to him. It was the place he got his taani back, and spent his lifes unforgettable moments with her in the same house. 

"Honeymoon?" Taani was staring at him with wide eyes. Rey chuckled at her reaction, he pulled her into him. 

"Yes, honeymoon, since its our new start, I want to experience everything with you, i want to take you out for honeymoon, I know i should have done it 3 years ago but-" 

"Sh. Kitna bolte ho aap." Taani placed her index fingers on his lips, Rey look at her

"Rey, what you are doing for me is more than enough. And please, don't feel guilty unnecessarily, It makes me feel bad. And haven;t you heard, It's never too late. We will do everything you wants us to." Taani said to him, once again making him fall for her with her selfless talks. But they were true though,  for her his love is enough. And the small-small gesture he do to show his love for her, is enough for her to make her happy. 

Rey leaned and kissed her forehead, her selflessness brought a sense of responsibility toward her, knowing she won't do anything for her own happiness, so he has to make sure that she get every happiness she deserve. 

"Aap jaaiye aur ready ho jaayie till then I'll prepare our breakfast." Taani said to him, Rey nodded at her, giving her a peck on her lips he moved out of the kitchen.

"Honeymoon" Taani mumbled to herself with excitement bubbling up inside her, She wouldn't admit it to him but she was quiet excited for their honeymoon, It will be their first trip together after marriage.

Rey, who was watching her secretly, hiding behind the pillar, smiled to himself seeing his wife's dreamy smile. He knew she was happy with his honeymoon plane. And He himself couldn't wait to take him wife out, and spent time with her. For her happiness, he will do anything. He just want to see a smile on her face, and it matters to him the most.

Please do leave your feedback :) 
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
philomath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
great update
bas chapter title change karlo πŸ˜†