Initial analysis of the HM's potential!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Friends,

The much awaited new season of Bigg Boss started. We got our new set of HMs whom we will be discussing over coming 3 months. I know many things will change over time & so our perceptions & many new faces will pop up. But here's mine initial observation of each of the contestants potential on the show & how long they will be making on the show. 

Aman Verma : He is senior actor, quite popular & controversial. His pairing with Kishwar is also being liked. I have seen him in 'Iss Jungle se Mujhe Bachao' & he can be very manipulative as well. So I think he will do very well in BB!
Drama Potential: 7/10     Stay: Very Long👏

Kishwar Merchant: She is popular & not very much. She is entertaining & bitchy. Perfect BB material. Her pairing looks promising as well. So she will definitely do well.
Drama Potential: 8/10     Stay: Very Long👏

Suyyash Rai: He is more popular as Kishwar's BF! He has Splitsvilla background so can be providing required masala, but I don't have high hopes from him. I feel BB wont keep couples for long time on the show!
Drama Potential: 7/10     Stay: Very short (Will take time to be nominated, but when he does he will go out)😕

Rimi Sen: She used to be very popular but somehow her days are gone. She looks timid, but I feel Bollywood industry will be rooting for her, that might get her some advantage.
Drama Potential: 5/10     Stay: Moderately long

Digangana Suryavnshi: She is unintentionally funny, and definitely the whole IF is talking about her the most. But that doesn't reflect upon for popularity on the voting audiences. Every year the forum favorites doesn't turn out to be the show favorites. I don't think she will last long.
Drama Potential: 9/10     Stay: Moderately long

Roopal Tyagi: She looks like a masala package. I look forward to her big fight with Ankit or for Adaa to enter as wild card. We can expect a lot from her in the show.
Drama Potential: 9/10     Stay: Very Long👏

Ankit Gera: He is the Casanova of the show. But somehow I doubt his potentials on the show. He will be a target of the girl gang & it will be difficult for him to survive having a negative image in outside world.
Drama Potential: 7/10     Stay: Moderately long

Arvind Vegra: The guy is different, but not interesting. I have no high hopes from him!
Drama Potential: 4/10     Stay: Very short😡

Prince Narula: Prince looks to be the flavor of yesterday's episode. It seems Colors & Endemol is trying hard to give him popularity & that is definitely going to help him on the show. But general audience, or family TV watching crowd definitely has no idea about him, as they don't watch Roadies or Splitsvilla. He might be making lot of drama, but I don't see him getting much votes!
Drama Potential: 9/10     Stay: Moderately long 

Rochele Maria Rao: She looks clueless on the show. But I have a feeling she is bitchy and will show her true colors soon.
Drama Potential: 7/10     Stay: Doubtful ( She will either go out in 1/2 weeks or be a finalist!!!!!!) 😕

Yuvika Choudhry: Preety girl with not much stuff to convey. I don't see any potential in her!

Vikas Bhalla: Is looks like a sensible guy with a strong mind. His stay depends on how much drama he creates n how much footage he is getting. His partner is also boring. If there is a swap he can last longer if not he might have to pack his bags sooner.
Drama Potential: 6/10     Stay: Moderately long 

Keith Sequiera: He is smart & smooth talker. Girls can drool over him, but only if Rochele goes out soon!
Drama Potential: 5/10     Stay: Moderately long 

Mandana Karimi: She is very good looking, but there is nothing more to her than that. If she is getting attention from Salman she can have longer stay, if not good bye!

Please feel free to disagree & suggest your assumptions. Also I am not anybody's fan as of now, as the show just started, so its a completely bias-less post!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yuvika, rochelle, keith, Mandana and Arvind wont stay till long.. excellent analysis 
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel Aman will be the biggest trouble maker along with kishwer... Digangna will create drama by throwing her tantrums around, not wanting to work and her very irritating accent... All of these 3 will last very long I feel...
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I feel Aman will be the biggest trouble maker along with kishwer... Digangna will create drama by throwing her tantrums around, not wanting to work and her very irritating accent... All of these 3 will last very long I feel...

Digangana might just be like another Sonali!! 😉
TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I disagree on princes analysis. I think he is gonna be a hell lot of fun and the show knows it. I feel that after people started rejected him the show and channel thought to give him attention and he will keep up to it.
He is gonna be one the finalists I can bet. Though his winning chances will depend on how he behaves.

Watching roadies, I know that he is a righteous person and gives alot of masala and people like that and such people have the potential to win (Gautam, Urvashi, Gauhar)
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Agree with you that Aman. Kishwer, Roopal and Prince will give much required high voltage drama.
Prince, already has masala to confront others...

I will put Ankit Gera too in this category...looks Casanova and reminds me of Upen Patel...

Rest, I am not much sure...Digi Princess will give soft drama...

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

Agree with you that Aman. Kishwer, Roopal and Prince will give much required high voltage drama.

Prince, already has masala to confront others...

I will put Ankit Gera too in this category...looks Casanova and reminds me of Upen Patel...

Rest, I am not much sure...Digi Princess will give soft drama...

But dont you think Roopal might stay longer than Ankit?
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

But dont you think Roopal might stay longer than Ankit?

Agree with you that Roopal will stay longer than Ankit..

She seems quite intelligent and calculative so far...her expressions/answers...yesterday seemed quite checked...for example unlike Kishwer.
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Prince will stay long, and give the show much needed drama, the only thing i disliked about his intro was the fact that he slapped a girl for abusing another girl, I think that's what led the girls to not choose him. 
Rochelle and Mandana, I don't think they will stay long, especially Mandana (Ro might show a bitchy side)

Vikas, if he plays right, he might actually get to the finalists. He is kind of confusing I am not sure if he is going to be boring or just the righteous person that solves every drama etc.

Diggy, I hope she doesn't stay long, she seems very annoying, and I don't think she can add any masala because she seems kind of dumb, or at least not very bright.

Kishwer and Suyyash, Kish will definitely stay for a looong time, Suyyash probably won't stay long. I don't think he really connected with the audience.

Aman, another one of the finalists for sure!

Keith, might stay long if he plays well and doesn't concentrate much on his girlfriend.

Ankit and Rupal, I really have no hopes from them. I think bigg boss will try to force drama with them but don't really think it's going to work. Rupal might get votes, playing the victim card.

Arvind, I think he will be out this weekend itself! He looks interesting but thats only his appearance I think.

I almost forgot yuvika and rimi, doesn't that say enough? They were barely noticeable. Yuvika has higher chances than rimi though!
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The long stays will be - Aman, Kishwer, Digangana, Roopal and Prince

The fastest to go - Arvind, Rochelle, Yuvika, Mandana

People to watch out for, these guys can stay because I think they are smart players not loud over the top kinds - Keith, Vikas