Continue soon
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome confession..
Taani asked about his sudden change.. her queries
His answer trying hard to make her believe his love and intentions
 She was still insecure
But Rey made her believe his words his love with words and tears.
Taani believes him but still she is not sure about giving him a chance.
Hope Taani will give him a chance as she loves him a lot.
Just loved their conversation.
Just loved it poo
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 14 : One Last Chance

"Taani, I'm not asking you to forget everything and act like nothing has happened, I just want you to give me a second chance. Ek nayi shuruwat, humare rishte ki. I don't want to lose you-" Rey said when he saw her lost in her thoughts. Taani look into his eyes, she could see the love in his eyes, and it gives birth to a new hope in her heart. She want this, she wants to give him a second chance. She want her happily ever after but for that she has to lock down the fear she had of getting hurt.

Without saying a word, she hugged him, and burst into tears. Rey wrapped his arms around her, and cried silently with her.

"Pakka, you won't ignore me like you did all those years? I'm not ready for that, I won't be able to bear anymore pain, Rey." Breaking the hug she asked him innocently yet her eyes were showing nothing but pain.

"I won't, taani, i swear on you, i won't ever repeat my that behavior. I'll never hurt you intentionally-" Rey spoke with promises hidden in his words. He again hugged her, trying to convey his feeling to her. They stayed in each other arms for some more time before she break the hug and look at him, she brought her hand close to his face and gently wiped his tears away.

"Toh tumhara kya faisla hai, taani?" Rey asked her, gazing down at her with intensified gaze.

"I want to give us a chance. I want us to be together." Taani whispered in barely audible tone but he heard it and it brought a smile on his face. He look in to his eyes, to search if she was doing it on her own not for his happiness, he let out a breath he was holding onto when he saw happiness in her eyes.

"Thank you, taani, thank you so much." Rey mumbled as he pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly. Taani closed her eyes and buried her face in his chest. She could feel his happiness, and felt sudden gush of pride ran through her, knowing she is the reason of his happiness. It brought a smile on her face. Rey pulled her more into him, a feel of contentment seeped in him, he finally got her but he knew its just a start, there is still a long way for him to win his wife back, to make her trust him without any hesitation, to make her love him without any fear. They are standing at very sensitive point of their relation, and his one mistake can ruin everything but he wont let that happen. He is not ready to let her go. He cupped her face, and kissed her forehead with all the love he has inside him for her. She felt her entire being jolted as she felt warm his lips against her skin, crimson red spread across her cheeks causing his heart to skip a beat, it was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. 

"Taani-" He called out for her softly, she lifted her gaze up and look into his eyes. 

"Take some rest, you look tired." Rey said to her, her heart rate picked up as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear while gazing down at her with soft eyes that had her wanting to melt in his arms. Taking her by surprised, he scooped her in his arms and moved toward the bed. He gently made her lay down on the bed and he himself sat beside her, taani was in another world, it was first time she was feeling her husbands love and concern, it brought a new feeling to her, feel of being loved by someone. Different emotions swirled in her mind, She was an emotional mess when it comes to him and this just showed that how important Rey and this relationship is to her along with being so delicate and high strung.

Rey was watching her as she closed her eyes and slept. He sat there, caressing her head lovingly while her thoughts consumed him. He had seen fear in her hazel orbs along with love for him. He had understood her insecurities and the fear of facing more pain. But he was determined to make her believe in his love, he will do whatever is required to gain her confidence in their relationship and her trust back.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres
me first & tht to for first time
yipeee
didu aweome
update lovee it so so much
 taarey rocks