TaaRey OS : The Billionaire's Son

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys, look who's here๐Ÿ˜ƒ So when I know I have three updates pending, i decide to write an OS๐Ÿ˜† Smart work na๐Ÿ˜›
This idea came to my mind when I was watching some episode of Twist Wala Love few months back.(See Cupcake (sorry I forgot your name๐Ÿ˜›) I take months to complete an OS๐Ÿ˜›)
I'm hoping that you'll like it. Like and comment if you do so.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I stood in front of the massive wooden door rubbing my shoes on the door mat wondering whether to knock or run out of the world where people like me have no place. Calming my nerves I rang the bell and awaited for almost two long minutes till the door opened.

"Yes?" The butler asked.

Say something!

"I'm Taani, Taani Shekhawat. Reyansh.." My voice was almost a whisper.

"Yes Miss Taani, Reyansh sir is expecting you. Please make yourself comfortable here. I'll call him." He gestured me to sit on the lounge.

Comfortable? Seriously?

"Yeah thank you." I carefully sat down making sure not to be clumsy.

He left. I sat staring at the walls and thinking about my luck and how it backstabbed me.

I come from a middle class family and I'm currently studying on scholarship at St. Louis College. Man the college is rich and the students, richer! I'm surviving in this college because of my good grades and sadly have no one to be called as my friend. Why would a rich be friends with a poor? But I have no complaints, as I'm here for a reason, for my better future ahead. I want my parents to feel proud of me, I know they are but I want to do something for them.

Today the professor gave us an assignment. Usually I'm happy with these assignments, but this time we have to do it in pairs. And my luck, I'm paired with the richest kid in the college, Reyansh Singhania! He is in my class and I sort of have a crush on him. Who wouldn't? He's that handsome! He is, in a way, different. He isn't like the other rich bas***ds who just know to bully you, he's kind of sweet. I know it as I've interacted with him twice. Yeah twice! Once when he accidently bumped into me and the other was when I bumped into him. Yayy my luck! Jokes apart he is my pair for the assignment and I'm sitting in his house, correction mansion.

"On time, I'm impressed!" I broke out of my reverie as I heard him.

He was descending down the stairs wearing a simple white t-shirt and grey track pants looking like a Greek god! I snapped out when I realized him waving his hands in front of my eyes.

"Back to earth Taani!" he chuckled.

"Sorry" I mouthed.

"Let's go to my room. We'll work there" he said pointing upwards.

"No it's fine we can work here as well, why in your room?" I quickly said and saw him raising his eyebrows at me.

"Listen I don't know what kind of perception you have about me but I am a safe guy" he placed his hand on his heart.

"I didn't mean that. It just feels odd.. being here" I couldn't look in his eyes. They felt so innocent that I feared getting lost in them.

"You could have told me. We would have met at your place" he said casually as if it's no big deal for him.

"My place? You are kidding right?" I know he's joking. Yes he is!

"No! Not at all!" he looked at my shocked face. "Okay let's just go upstairs and start the assignment. We've a lot of work to do!" I nodded and followed him upstairs.

Is he really different?

We went in his room and started working on the assignment. After two hours we decided to stop. That was the time I looked around his room which was huge but looked simple. He saw me looking around and asked.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing.. I better leave. It's getting late and my mom would be waiting for me."

"Cool we can continue tomorrow. How are you going?" he further asked.

"I'll take a bus. That's how I came anyways." I smiled a little at him.

"Mind if I drop you?"

What? I narrowed my eyes and stared at him making him laugh.

"I was going out gamming so I'll drop you at your place. Or you could even join me." He suggested.

"Thanks for inviting. But I need to be home." I tried my best to deny him politely.

"No problem. But let me drop you at least."

He dropped me at my place and went away. I was thinking about him the entire night. No one in this college had been this sweet to me. I was overwhelmed. The next morning I was too excited to go to college. I entered my class and saw him sitting on the bench where I usually sit alone.

"Good morning. I hope you don't mind me sitting next to you." He greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning." I greeted him back and the lecture started.

After the lecture ended, we both were casually talking when his friends came over.

"Rey are you out of your mind? Why are you sitting next to her?" One of the guys spoke giving me a disgusted look.

"Guys stop it now please. Aren't you all tired of this ragging?" Rey sounded frustrated.

"Are you defending her Rey?" A girl in ultra mini skirt asked.

"You know what, forget it."

Rey held my hand and walked us out of the class. I felt the eyes of the entire college on us, few shocked and others jealous. He stopped once we were near the parking.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I'm fed up of them. I've tried correcting them so much but all my efforts have gone in vain!" He said pulling his hair.

"At least you've tried, don't feel bad about yourself." I placed my hand on his arms.

"I'm sorry to make you their victim. I really didn't mean to." His eyes were so innocent that even if he would have accepted of committing a crime, I wouldn't have believed him.

"I know you are not like them. I know you can never hurt anyone. So don't feel guilty."

He gave me a warm smile which melted my heart.

"So now that you've made us both bunk the lecture, what are we supposed to do?" I asked to divert his mind.

"Why don't we complete our assignment?" He suggested.

"We can't." I replied and he made a weird confused expression which made me laugh. "I forgot to get the material to college."

"Okay.. So.. Why don't we go at your place and work on it. It would be way better than roaming around in the sun."

"My place?"

"Yeah!"

"If you have no problem then it's fine with me."

We both went home. I was not quite sure if he would be comfortable here. But he didn't complain. On reached home, we were welcomed by my mother. She was shocked to find me home early.

"Taani? So early? Did you bunk college?" My mother asked.

Shit I completely forgot about mom finding out that I bunked college!

"No aunty our lectures got canceled hence we left." Rey answered on my behalf.

"Who is he?" My mother asked eyeing Rey from head to toe.

I wanted to disappear. First my mother almost finds out that I bunked college. Then I bring a guy home. What was I thinking?

"Mumma he is Rey, my partner."

Wait that sounds wrong!

"Partner for assignment." I quickly add and I saw Rey hiding his smile from the corner of my eyes.

"Why are you still standing at the door, come in. And Taani couldn't you inform me, I would have made something for lunch."

"Aunty its fine."

"No it isn't. Get to the dining table. I'll quickly make rotis for you two."

We both were eating quietly. There was a constant smile on Rey's face. I wanted to ask him the reason but kept it to myself. I didn't want him to feel that I'm trying to be over friendly with him.

"What are you thinking Rey?" My mother asked him.

"How did you..?" He was beyond shocked.

"I am a mother Rey." She just smiled at him.

"Was thinking about mom. She used to feed me delicious hot food. She passed away when I was ten. Your food reminded me of her. I really miss her."

His eyes were shining because of a thin layer of tears. My mother hugged him and ran her hand gently on his hair.

"Next time if you miss her, feel free to come to me."

For the next four hours we were on our assignment and finally it was complete. I felt like jumping in joy as we had completed it was before the deadline. I felt clinging to someone and I saw Rey hugging me tight. His cologne.. Snap out girl! I somehow managed to free myself and looked at him.

"Sorry, just couldn't control my happiness. This is the first time I've completed an assignment before time." He said ruffling his hair.

He looked so cute.. Not again!

I was finding words to say good bye to him, though I didn't want to. But I knew that we had to part ways. That's when he spoke.

"Let's go out for tea or something. I've heard that there's some famous tea stall here."

"Yeah it's five minutes walking from here. Are you sure you want to go?" I was shocked again.

"Why don't you ever believe me?"

"Because this Rey is so different from your.. billionaire image."

"Listen, I may be a billionaire's son, but inside I am this local boy who lives a normal life."

"It's really hard to believe."

"Trust me sweetheart!"

Blushing at his comment, I left with on a tea date. That's what he called it! We had a gala time at the stall. It was the best time of my life so far. Later he dropped me home and left after having dinner when I insisted him. He texted me good night. Our exchange of messages moved from normal greeting to daily chatting. This felt like a start of something new..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res/unres
For a second I thought he is gonna crack a deal wd poor innocent taani
But yaay he is only a student n a modest one at that
Lol taani keep asking for assurance i dont blme her though
He took her side in front of all wannabes
He is my partner ๐Ÿ˜† taanis word n rey hiding a smile
Aww rey misses his mom n her mom hugs her
Then he hugs taani... I think i should hug u too ๐Ÿค—
oppps got carried away ๐Ÿคฃ
Yaay tea date was cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nice n very sweet OS <3Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 8 years ago
CrazyForAmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

oh god !!!
i was so so sooo sweet
taani asking rey again and again that if he was ok or not was funny
it was sweet that rey was dwn to earth instead of rich spoilt brat
i loved the way rey protected her
in short i loved it 
keep writing
Edited by CrazyForAmar - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
awe that was so sweetEdited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that's so beautiful Os
I hate such ppl thank god rey
Was different rey getting to know
Taani was amazing aww rey & taani
Mom part was swt love it thanks for PM
philomath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the concept and thought it was really sweet <3

You might not remember me but I'm Ashu and I have switched accounts (:
Please send pms to this account from now on!
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely os dearie
i was so missing taarey 
thanks for the pm
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its really nice
its not about love confession but its all a way to love
nice os