RagNa TS- Mystery [Second shot-pg 6]

SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
First Shot (Love Confession)                                   This story is of a girl name kalpana,who lived in Singapore with her family and who's mother died when she very young,when she was just only six years old, after her mother death, her father, her brothers and sister took care of her,being young in the family she was the apple of her family eyes,everyone loves her a lot and can go to any extend for her,to protect her,secure her but when she get 18 years old her father married again but kalpi,her brothers and sister didn't felt comfortable with their new mom so they all decides to head towards India,to explore a complete different world,their father tried their best to stop her but they kept determined and finally within a week or two they all shift to India, being in a new country,life is not easier for them, everyday in India was a complete new experience for them,slowly they all start loving their new world,their daily new different and challenging experience,slowly they all very well gets adjusted down in their new world after settling down in India they all decided to continue their studies so they all took admission in different- different colleges according to their respective fields,in her college kalpi come across a guy name raghav whom she finds very mysterious,in college he never talks with anyone,he always stays in his own world,in college everyone finds him very weird,so kalpi decides to reveal his mystery,she kept spying on him, she follows him everywhere he goes and he very well knows about it but he kept on ignoring her and all this while a sweet,cute nok- jhok always took place between them which makes kalpi fall for him and raghav too enjoy it,they both become friends, raghav loves spending time with kalpi unaware that he too start failing for her but one day everything gets changed when kalpi come across the biggest secret of his life which left her totally stunned,the secret is that, that raghav is a vampire,soon after this revelation kalpi start maintaining distance from him, kalpi's absence start annoying raghav,day by day he start becoming restless,he tries his best to talk to her but she kept on avoiding her,which makes him impatient,so finally he decides to walk away from kalpi's life and as soon as kalpi gets to know about this,she feels like her life is ending,from inside she start feeling empty,her world start crushing down,she feels like she is dying,day by day it is getting impossible for her to stay away from raghav and now all this,now she can't even imagine her life without raghav,so she runs to airport stop him from going away from her life,at airport kalpi tries to find raghav everywhere but when he can't able to find him,she shouts his name and say I LOVE YOU RAGHAV,PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE,I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU,PLEASE COME BACK TO ME,PLEASE saying so she breaks down on floor and tears were continuously flowing through her eyes,but suddenly she feels someone's touch on her body and when she lift up her eye lashes to see the face of the person a bright smile appears on her face as it is none other then her hero,her raghav so without thinking anything she just hug him tightly,like she had got her life back and raghav too respond the hug but soon the reality hits raghav that he is vampire and kalpi is a normal human being,they can't be together,their worlds are totally different,they both can't ever become one and with this thought he start moving away from kalpi but kalpi holds his hand and say please raghav don't leave me,I can't live without you,I will die without you after hearing the last sentence raghav place his hand on her mouth and say kalpi don't you dare to say anything like this,I won't ever let anything happen to you,if ever a problem comes in your life,I will stand between you and that problem,I won't even let that problem touch you but we can't ever be one,we both belongs to two different world which can't ever be one to which kalpi say raghav please don't say like this, my dad always says that every problem has a solution and I am sure that their is surely a way to which you can turn into a human being from vampire,we will together finds a solution for this, but please don't even thinking of leaving me and again hugs him passionately and he too respond the hug with equal passion and say I will not leave you and you are right yes we will together find a solution for this and yeah one more thing I LOVE YOU TOO KALPI AND EVEN I TOO CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU...                                        PS-Friends a thought pops up in my mind so I write it down,no pre writing,when I start writing this story,whatever thoughts come in my mind I just write it down so their will surely be mistakes and errors and if you all find this story boring then do tell...Edited by jiya007 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept
Its nice t know how they fight t be together
Update soon
pyardil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lolvy concept jiya
Raghav is vampire n he fall for kalpi but he can't accept but kalpi convence him they together fin solution n leav their life happily
Nandinisai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely concept
update next part soon
Frozenfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!..Raghav is a vampire ...
Kalpi ..knows about this ..but still falls for him ..
Raghav too loves her ..and they both will find a way to get Raghav 
to be a mortal ..Whao !..interesting ..
Please continue ..jiya ..
Thank you ...
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š frist thanks jiyu for PM  its beautiful story like TS.wow raghav is vampire and kalpi is normal humanbeing. intrested cant wait how these two different world beacome one as RAGNALAND ,nice they both 2geter  stands for each other too,cant wait update soon please.
SJ001 thumbnail
Thanks deepu
SJ001 thumbnail
Thanks sunyy
SJ001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReezaZul