Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
nice promo..
waiting 4 updt..
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well promo interesting hai..
But Anu ko ab thappad marne ka kya phayada...usey apni galti ka ehsaas haina...aur ab sab aacha bhi chal raha hai..
Continue soon.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Well promo interesting hai..
But Anu ko ab thappad marne ka kya phayada...usey apni galti ka ehsaas haina...aur ab sab aacha bhi chal raha hai..
Continue soon.

Thank u😊
Anu was never slapped by her relatives n always loved a lot but dis time her aunt cud not control herself. She was really very mad wid her for trying to marry Imraan just to get back at Asad. Jo Anu karne jaa rahi thi vo suicide karne k baraabar tha. Anu will realise even more now how much big mistake she was abt to do dat is trying to marry a guy who half-stripped her n tried to rape her.
MayurChan thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Thank u😊
Anu was never slapped by her relatives n always loved a lot but dis time her aunt cud not control herself. She was really very mad wid her for trying to marry Imraan just to get back at Asad. Jo Anu karne jaa rahi thi vo suicide karne k baraabar tha. Anu will realise even more now how much big mistake she was abt to do dat is trying to marry a guy who half-stripped her n tried to rape her.

Juhi...
U are very right on what U said...but this slap...i felt iska timing late hoo gaya...Asad ke saath confession ke pehle hota toh aur aacha hota...This is my POV...
U r right in your explanation...

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Juhi...
U are very right on what U said...but this slap...i felt iska timing late hoo gaya...Asad ke saath confession ke pehle hota toh aur aacha hota...This is my POV...
U r right in your explanation...

U r also right😊
But kuch cheezein achaanak ho jaati hai like everyone knowing how they actually got married😆
Its just a little hurdle n her family will forgive Asad for forcibly marrying her n accept him so there is no separation
MayurChan thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

U r also right😊
But kuch cheezein achaanak ho jaati hai like everyone knowing how they actually got married😆
Its just a little hurdle n her family will forgive Asad for forcibly marrying her n accept him so there is no separation

It is good that their is no seperation...
heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aweosme!!!!!!!!!

great going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
part 20 will be updated on next page😊

Part 20

AsYa, Dilshad n Najma receives Ananya's family on d airport. Khans n Abdullahs greeted each other happily. Ananya hugged her mausa-mausi, Aaliya n brothers Zain n Raghav. She then kissed 2 year old Zara. Her eyes then fell on her school n high school friend Rose Fernandes. Rose Fernandes is a dark-skinned n a little plump but a very beautiful girl. She is a doctor. She is a very bubbly n caring person. She was Ananya's 2st friend in New York.

"Rose, u also came? Why u did not told me earlier?" asked Ananya.

"I wanted to surprise u," replied Rose wid a smile n hugged her.

Ananya hugged her back.

"She is Rose Fernandes. I had earlier told abt her. She was 1st friend in New York. She was my friend in school n high school," said Ananya wid a smile.

"U were such a Seriousness Ki Dukaan wen u 1st came to New York," said Rose.

"Seriousness Ki Dukaan?" asked Dilshad confusingly.

"I used to call her dat cuz she wud not talk wid anybody n remain alone. It tuk me time to befriend her," replied Rose.

"Rose, stop calling me dat now. U know na why I was like dat," said Ananya, "I was depressed cuz of my troubled life before cumn to New York."

Asad, Najma n Dilshad understood wat she meant. It really wud have been very hard to come to terms wid all those tragedies in her life before bcumn normal.

"I know Ann," said Rose, "I call Ananya as Ann. I wanted to befriend u as I was excited to bond wid another Indian. I wanted to make u comfortable so dat u come out of ur loneliness. I used to wonder why u were always quiet n depressed."

"Its so nice dat I got u as a friend. U were actually like a guide to me during our initial days of friendship. U used to tell me wid whom to talk or wid whom to not talk, which boys n girls r good or which boys n girls r bad n many other things," said Ananya.

"I did all dat so dat u know everything soon n become comfortable," said Rose.

"Anu, dat day wen u told me abt marrying Asad secretly we all became very happy as we got to know dat Asad became like his old self," said Zain wid a smile.

"I am so happy dat u have all accepted us," said Ananya wid a smile.

Raghav's eyes then to Najma. She was lukn like an angel in a simple white floral dress dat went till her knees. Raghav did not knew why he is drawn to her. Almost all d girls in his college wud have a crush on him but he was never interested in any of them.

Ananya turned to Zara.

"Zara, she is ur Dilshad Bi, she is ur Najma n he is ur Asad phupha. Say hello to everyone," said Ananya wid a smile.

Zara smiled n said hello to 3 of them n they greeted her back. Dilshad called a driver n sent for 2 more cars so dat everyone can be taken home comfortably.

Scene shifts to KV. Asad tells d servants to keep everyones luggage in their rooms while showing them d room. Zara n Rose remained in d hall. Zara went near Asad.

"U know phupha? For d 1st time, I travelled by an aeroplane. Everyone was lukn like ants wen we were flying higher n there were only clouds n clouds," said Zara innocently.

"Awww my baby. U r so cute," said Asad wid a smile n picked her up in his arms.

He kissed her cute pink cheeks making her smile at him. Ananya, Rose, Najma n Dilshad smiled at d scene He then puts her down.

"Najma, can I share me room wid u?" asked Rose wid a smile.

"Sure baaji," replied Najma wid a smile.

Scene shifts to Zara playing wid her red teddy bear on her bed while her parents were arguing wid each other.

"U r such a fool, Zain," said Aaliya.

Do u called me a fool?" asked Zain.

"U heard right," replied Aaliya.

"Why u called me a fool?" asked Zain.

"I can't tell u in front of Zara," replied Aaliya.

"Then say in my ear," said Zain.

Aaliya came close n whispered in his ear, "Cuz u were talking in such a bold way to me not being unaware dat Zara is at d door."

"Oh sorry for dat," apologized Zain.

"If u do such foolishness again then I will not let u enter our room," warned Aaliya.

"Dats too much," protested Zain.

"Whatever," said Aaliya wid attitude.

Asad n Ananya were sitting in d hall talking to each other. Wen they were abt to kiss, Zara comes there wid her teddy bear.

"Bua-Phupha," said Zara wid a smile.

"Ale mela baby. Wat happened Zara?" asked Ananya wid a smile.

"I am getn bored cuz Mom-Dad r doing Kit-Kit(bickering in ZaYa's language). Jab bhi dekho Kit-Kit karte rehte hai. So I came here," replied Zara innocently.

AsYa smiled at wat she said.

"To aap humaare saath baith jao," said Asad wid a smile.

Zara sat between them.

"Did I disturbed both of u? Phupha, u were abt to kiss Bua na?" asked Zara wid a smile.

AsYa got embarrassed n then smiled sheepishly at Zara.

"Its nothing like dat, Zara baby. Sumthn went in ur bua's eyes so I was blowing it off," replied Asad wid a smile.

"Ohhh," said Zara.

AsYa were relieved dat she agreed.

Zara then manages to spot a little bit of one of d hickeys.

"How dis mark came?" asked Zara.

"Mosquito bite," lied Ananya as she adjusted her collar properly.

"I am going to tell everyone dat a mosquito bit u so dat they give u an ointment to apply on it," said Zara n was to get up 4m d couch but AsYa stopped her.

"No need to tell everyone, Baby. I have applied d ointment & I am fine now," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Ye ladki ek din jaroor marvaaygi," whispered Asad only for Ananya to hear to which she nodded her head.

"Did u said anything, phupha?" asked Zara.

"No beta," replied Asad wid a smile n kissed her forehead.

AsYa, Tanveer, Rohan, Najma n Ayaan were talking while reading a news in d paper which says dat Qureshi house will be kept for auction in some days.

"Now, its time to teach Haseena n Chand a lesson. She used to call Nikhat as dark n wen I was engaged to Imraan she used to call me fat but I was just a little plump," said Ananya.

"U showed some of ur photos of dat time. U were not at all fat but was of normal weight. U really lukd very cute n adorable. They r stupid to call u fat," said Asad.

"How dare she made fun of dark-skinned as well as a plump girl?" came a voice.

All turned to see Rose. Ananya introduced her to Ayaan, Tanveer n Rohan.

"She is my New York friend Rose Fernandes. She is a doctor," said Ananya, "Rose, he is Asad n Najma's brother Ayaan n they r our friends Tanveer n Rohan."

"Nice to meet u, Rose," said Tanveer wid a smile.

"If all doctors r like u then all guys will purposely get sick," flirted Ayaan.

"Not again," said Ananya rolling her eyes.

Rose just smiled a little.

"Can u all tell me also wat u r talking abt?" asked Rose.

Ananya shows her d news in d paper n tells her abt it.

"I am also wid all of u in teaching them a lesson. For dat, I will buy try to buy their house which will be held for auction 2day. I can't forget Ananya's state wen she came to New York especially d bruises on her face. They need to pay for everything," said Rose.

"I & Rohan will also try buying dat house if d bid goes higher," said Tanveer.

"Dats great idea," said Rose wid a smile.

"Anu, will u get me a coffee plz," said Asad.

"Sure," said Ananya n went to d kitchen.

"I purposely sent her to make coffee so dat we can talk a little abt her birthday surprise we have to throw for her," said Asad.

"Najma had told me everything abt all ur plan. To make sure she don't doubt abt us one of us has to be always there for her," said Rose.

"At night, I will convince her to sleep early so dat we cud quickly do all d preparations for her surprise," said Asad.

"Dats great idea, bhai," said Asad.

At night, all were having dinner.

"I will take turns in sleeping wid everyone n 2nite she will sleep wid her Bua-Phupha," said Zara wid a smile.

AsYa n others smiled happily.

"Dats so nice, baby," said Asad wid a smile.

After dinner, AsYa were sitting on their bed. Asad was wearing a red t-shirt n black track pants while Ananya was wearing a sleeveless orange night gown. Zara came to their room in her night clothes wid her teddy bear, pillow n blanket. She sat on d bed.

"Ale mela baby," said Asad n tuk Zara in his lap n tickled her stomach making her giggle.

"Chalo baby, so jao abhi," said Ananya wid a smile n kissed her forehead.

AsYa made her sleep between them. AsYa too lied on d bed to sleep. Wen Ananya is fast asleep, Asad n Zara who were actually awake leaves d room n helps others including Ayaan n Humeira who came to KV to prepare a surprise party for Ananya's birthday before 12am. It was 11:30 pm. Asad had earlier told Zara abt d surprise plan n she agreed to help.

"How u & Humeira managed to come?" asked Asad.

"Others r sleeping so we quietly came. Nikhat n Nuzhat helped us," replied Humeira wid a smile, "I also wanted to help in preparing for baaji's surprise."

Asad began everyone in getn everything ready. Zara was sitting on d couch while watching everyone happily as they worked. At 11: 55, everyone was done wid d preparation.

"5 minutes is remaining now. I will call her," said Asad.

"Yaa go n call her. She will be so happy," said Humeira wid a smile.

Asad went to their room. Wen it was half a minute to 12am, he kissed both her cheeks n caressed her face lovingly. Ananya opened her eyes n saw Asad smiling at her.

"Asad, u have not slept. Where is Zara?" asked Ananya.

"U will get ur answers. For dat, come out wid me," replied Asad.

"Why?" asked Ananya.

"U will know soon," replied Asad wid a smile.

Ananya got up. Asad held her hand n led her to d hall which was dark. As she entered wid Asad, d lights went off n everyone started singing Happy Birthday for her. Ananya was surprised at 1st n then smiled happily lukn at d decorations n everyone.

"How u liked d surprise?" asked Asad wid a smile.

"Awesome," replied Ananya wid a smile.

"Humeira, Ayaan, its so nice dat u both also came," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Its my baaji's birthday so we had to come," said Humeira wid a smile.

Ananya n Humeira hugged each other.

"Now, cut d cake na. I am so hungry," said Raghav.

"Such a bhukkad," teased Najma.

"I heard dat u eat ice-creams at night while hiding 4m everyone," teased Raghav back.

"So wat?" asked Najma.

"U called me a bhukkad so but u r more bhukkad than me," replied Raghav.

"Shut up," said Najma annoyingly.

"U both stop fighting," said Zain.

Ananya came before d chocolate cake where 25 number candles were pressed on it n Happy Birthday To Ananya was written on it. She cuts d cake n blew d candle. Everyone clapped n sang birthday song for her. Only Asad gave her a gift box.

"Others will give u gifts during ur birthday party in d evening.  Even I will gift u again. For now, u wear dis gift for d party in d evening," said Asad wid a smile.

"Thank u," said Ananya wid a smile.

"We sud go now," said Tanveer wid a smile.

"See u all later in d evening," said Ananya wid a smile.

Ayaan, Humeira, Tanveer n Rohan left d house. Everyone went back to their rooms.

In d room, Ananya opened Asad's gift n found a beautiful red anarkali dress(Zoya's red anarkali dress 4m AsYa's engagement). She smiled at d gift.

"Its so beautiful, Asad," said Ananya wid a smile.

"I am so happy u liked my gift," said Asad wid a smile.

"Bua, u will luk like a pari in dis," said Zara wid a smile.

AsYa smiled at her.

"Ur bua is already a pari," said Asad wid a smile while lukn at Ananya.

Ananya smiled happily.

"Acchha baby, ab aap so jao," said Asad pulling her cheeks.

"Good night phupha, good night bua," said Zara wid a smile.

"Good night Zara," said AsYa 2gthr wid a smile.

Zara lied on d bed n slept. Ananya kissed her forehead n covered her wid her blanket.

"Asad, aaj mera chudail se pari ka promotion kaise ho gaya?" asked Ananya wid a smile.

Asad laughed in amusement at her question not able to reply. Ananya joined in d laughter. They laughed freely for some time before lying on d bed to sleep wid Zara between them.

In d morning, after Ananya changed into a yellow sleeveless top n red long skirt after bathing she got a call 4m Razia. She became happy seeing Chhoti Mom as caller name.

"Hello," said Ananya.

"Happy birthday to u, beta. Wish u get all d happiness in d world," said Razia wid a smile.

"Thank u so much, chhoti mom. I wish u too came yesterday wid Humi n Ayaan. Well, u can come in d evening for my birthday party," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Beta, I am so sorry dat I can't come & u know d reason," said Razia guiltily.

"Its okay chhoti mom. I understand. But I assure u dat u will be wid me on my birthdays 4m d next year," said Ananya.

"I wish it happens," said Razia.

"We all will make it happen," said Ananya.

"Okay beta, take care of urself n always keep smiling," said Razia wid a smile.

"Okay chhoti mom," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Acchha, main rakhti hu. Bye," said Razia.

"Bye," said Ananya n hung up.

Ananya was not allowed to cook anything as all wanted to pamper her for her birthday. During breakfast, Ananya was 1st fed kheer by everyone as its her birthday. Her fabourite dishes were made. Ananya was very happy to get love of both her family as well as her in-laws. Ananya's family were happy to see her happy wid Asad n his family.

In d afternoon, Razia was sitting in her room n crying while holding a photo of Ananya. Gaffur entered d room n got angry on her seeing Ananya's photo.

"Raziaaa," shouted Gaffur.

Razia got startled n quickly d photo under her pillow which Gaffur did not noticed. Razia got up 4m d bed n faced Gaffur.

"Wat happened?" asked Razia.

Gaffur raged wid anger n slapped her hard across d face. Razia was shocked n hurt. Ayaan n Humeira who were passing by d room saw Gaffur slapping Razia. They were shocked n furious n stood near d door to see wat was d matter n why he slapped her.

Ananya who was playing wid Zara in her room along wid Asad suddenly felt uneasy.

"Why I am feeling uneasy?" thinks Ananya confusingly.

"How dare u were seeing dat girl's photo n crying?" asked Gaffur angrily.

"Dat girl is our daughter," replied Razia in a low voice

"Don't u dare call her our daughter. She is not our daughter. I know u r missing her as its her birthday 2day which I don't like. U sud not miss her. We have only 2 daughters- Heeba n Humeira. Dat Ananya is nothing to us," shouted Gaffur angrily.

Humeira n Ayaan were getn more furious.

"Only both of us n Humeira knows abt Ananya. If anyone else comes to know abt her in dis house then there nothing no one worse than me," warned Gaffur n left d room.

Ayaan n Humeira hid so dat he cud not see them. They then entered Razia's room. Razia was crying now.

"Ammi," said Humeira n hugged her, "He is such a heartless man."

Scene shifts to AsYa's room.

"Asad, I am feeling as if sumthn is wrong. I feel as if chhoti mom n Humi r in some kind of pain. I need to talk to them to know how they r," said Ananya worriedly.

"Okay Anu, talk to them," said Asad.

Ananya calls Humeira. Humeira is shocked.

"Ammi, baaji is calling," said Humeira.

"Wateva happened now she sud not come to know," said Razia.

"Hello," Humeira answered d call.

Ayaan stood near d door to inform them if anyone comes.

"Humi, how r u & chhoti mom?" asked Ananya in a concerned tone, "I was feeling uneasy as if u both r in some kind of pain."

Humeira was shocked not knowing wat to reply.

"We r alright, baaji. No need to worry," lied Humeira.

"I need to talk wid chhoti mom," said Ananya.

Humeira lukd at Razia whispering, "Baaji wants to talk to u. She called us as she was feeling uneasy n feels dat we r in some kind of pain."

Razia was shocked at wat sud she tell her. She wiped her tears n tuk d cell.

"Ananya beta, how r u?" asked Razia.

"I called to ask d same thing," replied Ananya, "How r u, chhoti mom? Is something troubling u? Dunno why I am feeling uneasy?"

"Beta, I am alright," replied Razia trying hard to sound happy, "U sud not worry abt us. Its ur birthday 2day so u sud enjoy a lot."

"R u sure u & Humi r alright?" asked Ananya not convinced.

"Sure beta, we both r alright," replied Razia.

"Okay chhoti mom, take care of urself n Humi," said Ananya wid a smile n hung up.

Fresh tears poured 4m Razia's eyes. Humeira held her hand n Ayaan came near them.

"Wat she said, ammi?" asked Humeira.

"I wonder if Anu is really my step-daughter n us step-sister. She sensed dat we r in pain n called us. She was not convinced easily wen I lying to her dat we both r alright. I can't let her know wat ur father did now. She is so happy wid her husband n in-laws n now she even has her family wid her. I don't want her to get worried. If she gets to know wat ur father did then she will get very angry. I don't want to spoil her birthday. I don't want her to know dat someone is hating her so much on her birthday," replied Razia thru her tears.

"Mona is really a very caring daughter n sister," said Ayaan, "I know her 4m d time I was 3. She is a very good friend. We used to fight a lot but still we cared for each other."

"Dats why we can't let know her wat happened now," said Humeira.

Scene shifts to AsYa.

"How r they?" asked Asad.

"They told dat they r fine," replied Ananya.

"Glad dat u talked to them to confirm ur uneasiness," said Asad.

They turned to Zara who was playing wid her doll.

"Ab main iss Barbie ke kapde badlungi," said Zara.

"Asad, tu plz thoda vaha dekhega," said Ananya, "Ye Barbie bhi to ladki hai na."

Asad chuckled n lukd other way. Zara then started removing Barbie's clothes.

"Ye nangi-pungi ho gayi hai," said Zara innocently.

Asad got embarrassed which Ananya noticed.

"Zara, aisa nahi bolte hai gents k saamne. Tumhaare phupha bhi yaha hai," said Ananya.

"Sorry," said Zara.

"Its okay, baby. Ab ise jaldi se kapde pehna do," said Ananya wid a smile.

Zara started putting another dress on her. Ananya helped her so dat it is finished soon as she cud not let Asad get embarrassed anymore. They finished wid dressing up.

"Asad, u can luk now," said Ananya.

Asad lukd back at them.

"Phupha, meri Barbie iss dress me kaisi lag rahi hai?" asked Zara innocently.

"Bahot hi beautiful," replied Asad wid a smile.

"Acchha, ab main Mom-Dad k saath jaakar khelti hu," said Zara wod a smile.

"Okay baby," said Asad wid a smile.

"Ashu, I am so sorry for wat Zara said," apologized Ananya.

"Its okay, Anu. She is a baby. She will be careful next time," said Asad wid a smile.

Just then, Dilshad called everyone for lunch.

"Lets go n have lunch," said Asad n left d room wid her.

In d evening, some more decorations were added to wat already was done yesterday for d surprise party at midnight. It was time for Ananya's birthday party wid only d family members, Rose, Rohan n Tanveer. Ayaan n Humeira managed to come by giving some excuse at home. Asad was wearing a white shirt, black jeans n red casual blazer.

"Where is baaji?" asked Humeira.

"She is getn ready in d dress which Asad gifted her yesterday," replied Rose wid a smile.

"Ohh," said Humeira wid a smile.

Just then, Ananya came out in d hall wearing d red anarkali which Asad gave her. She wore minimum jewelleries along wid sindoor n mangalsutra. She was truly lukn like a fairy.

"Bua to sachmuch oari lag rahi hai," said Zara wid a smile.

Asad was mesmerized by her n kept lukn at her. Ananya moved forward n n hugged Humeira. She then hugged Rose, Najma, Tanveer n Aaliya.

"So dis is d gift dat Asad gave u," said Tanveer wid a smile.

"Yaa," said Ananya wid a smile.

"I am so happy dat u both again managed to come," said Ananya wid a smile n asked, "U sud have brought Nikhat n Nuzhat also na?"

"We told them to come to them but they said dat if all will go then everyone may doubt dat we came here," replied Ayaan.

"Ohh," said Ananya.

"Beta, lets cut d cake na," said Nazneen wid a smile.

"Dis time Mom has made a cake. She is a great cook," said Zain wid a smile.

"Main sabse cake pehle khaaungi," said Zara excitedly.

"Zara baby, sabse pehle birthday girl hi kha sakte hai," said Rose wid a smile.

"Okay, to main bua k baad khaaungi," said Zara wid an innocent smile.

Everyone smiled at her cuteness.

Ananya vut d cake n blew d candles. Everyone clapped singing Happy Birthday for her. Asad fed cake to Ananya n she fed him back. Ananya then cut a small piece n gave it to Zara who tuk it happily n started eating it. Ananya then cut n fed cake to others. Everyone wished her again n showered her wid gifts. She felt very happy receiving so much gifts.

"Now, its time for dinner," said Sikandar wid a smile.

"Muje to bahot bhook lagi hai," said Aaliya.

"Tumhe kab bhook nahi lagta hai?" asked Zain.

"Excuse me? Tum to aise bol rahe ho jaise ki tum vampire ho jise kabhi bhook nahi lagta ho," said Aaliya.

"Firse Kit Kit shuru," said Zara wid a pout.

"Haan muje bhi bhook lagta hai par tumhaari tarah nahi," said Zain.

"Wat do u mean by meri tarah ha?" asked Aaliya.

"Stop both of u & lets eat," said Usman.

After dinner, Rose came before everyone n said, "Now, Ayaan n Humeira will present a skit of Asad n Ananya in school wen they were 8 years old n in 3rd standard.

Ayaan n Humeira decided to do a childhood skit of Asad n Ananya while others sat to watch. Ayaan played Asad n Humeira played Ananya. Everyone clapped at wat Rose said. Just then, Ayaan n Humeira entered in school uniforms of dat time. Ayaan wore a white shirt, blue half-pant n red tie while Humeira wore a white shirt, blue mini-skirt n red tie. Everyone laughed at 1st on how they lukd n then clapped for them.

"Anu, hum geography teacher k drawer me aaj nakli cockroach daalenge," said Ayaan.

"Nakli nahi asli," said Humeira.

Others including AsYa were laughing.

"Kya? Tuje cockroach se darr nahi lagta hai?" asked Ayaan.

"Ananya cockroach se nahi, cockroach Ananya darte hai," replied Humeira proudly n asked, "Tuje cockroach se darr lagta hai kya?"

"Nahi to," replied Ayaan, "Tu ladki hai na isliye poochha."

"Ladki hu to kya? Vo cockroach hai chipkali, bicchoo ya saanp nahi jo zehreele hote hai," said Humeira, "Hum na lecture se pehle chhupke se cockroach uss khadus mam ke drawer me rakh denge. Use to doubt bhi nahi hoga ki koi 8 saal ka student ye kar sakta hai."

"Ye baat to hai, Anu," said Ayaan wid a smirk.

They went behind d curtain n came back.

"Aaj to bahot maza aaya yaar. Geography mam ki to band baj gayi thi," said Ayaan.

"Next time mendak ya kechuwa(earthworm) daalenge. Tune na apne saath muje bhi bigaad diya hai," said Humeira.

"Tub hi kuch kam nahi hai," said Ayaan.

"Vo to hai," said Humeira.

They went behind d curtain n Rose returned.

"So, how u all liked d skit?" asked Rose wid a smile.

"Awesome," came unanimous reply 4m everyone except AsYa as they were lukn at each other wid a smile on their faces.

"Whose idea was it to show dis?" asked Ananya curiously.

"I & Tanveer told Ayaan n Humeira to do it," replied Rohan wid a grin.

"Laga hi tha," said Asad.

"U both were so awesome even in childhood," said Dilshad wid a smile

"Main abhi school me yahi karungi," said Zara.

"Oh ho ho, to aapki planning abhi se chaalu hai," said Humeira wid a smile.

"Haan chhoti bua," said Zara wid a proud smile while others laughed.

They talked for some more time before Ayaan, Humeira, Rohan n Tanveer left.

AsYa were still in their party clothes in their room.

"Party was nice na?" asked Asad wid a smile.

"Yaa," replied Ananya wid a smile.

"Lets end ur birthday wid sumthn very lovely," said Asad wid a smile n moved closer n removed her dupatta.

"I think I understood wat u meant," said Ananya wid a smile n removed his blazer.

Soon all their clothes were gone n they made passionate love giving a very lovely end to her birthday wid lots of care n love. They slept in each other's arms after their love-making.

Precap:

#Rohan n Tanveer buys Qureshi house n agrees to let Haseena n Chand in d house as servants much to their shock as no relatives were ready to take them fearing their reputation as their family r in jail.

#Ananya's family gets to know d entire truth behind AsYa's marriage. Sunaina slaps Ananya for trying to marry Imraan.

#Sunaina tells Asad dat she regrets slapping Ananya whom none in her family slapped before but she was very angry wid her stupidity. She tells him of an incident how Gaffur badly beaten Ananya, Humeira n Razia wen they told him wat Imraan tried to do wid Ananya but Imraan lied dat they r framing him to cancel his n Ananya's marriage.

Like for PMs😊

double postEdited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago