Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Well he did wake up to make changes
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nycc update...😊
Oohh..rey going to lucknow...Great
Taani in front of him😲that too in lucknow😲😲hows that possible...
Good..now fate is on their side and he can win her back...
Waiting for some taareylicious update...update soon😃
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
He found her

destined together
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 7 : Close Yet So Far

Rey sat on couch in hall waiting for her to return. In a minute or so Taani entered there again with dry towel in her hand. He was staring at her, couldn't stopped himself from doing so. After so many days she was finally there, infront of his eyes. He just wanted to take her in his arms and never let her go again.

"Rey, Do you have any dry clothes? If you stay in wet clothes you will fall ill" said worried taani to him, handling him the towel. Rey could see the worry and concern in her eyes and felt instant rush of happiness through him. 

"Ha car mein hai, I'll go n get them" Rey answered her question, Taani took the umbrella from stand and gave him, Rey smiled at her caring nature, she was like this only from start but its him who took time to see it. Rey went outside the house to get his clothes and mobile phone, after locking his car rey come inside the house. 

Taani showed him room where he can change his clothes and then she went in kitchen to prepare hot coffee and some snacks for him knowing he must be hungry. After changing his clothes rey come out of the room but when he saw her in kitchen he went there.

"Taani, can i use for your phone? I have to call my assistant, he will send car for me" Rey said to her gaining her attention. Taani frowned thinking he will leave in this bad weather. Even after their separation her concern, love for him didn't changed.

"Aap aaj raat yahin ruk jaayiye, weather is not good outside. Kal subah chale jana" Taani told him nervously hoping he wont turn down her offer, she didn't wanted him to go out again in this bad weather. Rey smiled inwardly, he had expected this reaction from her. Rey silently nodded. They both stood their in awkward silence, Taani tried hard to concentrate on her work but his penetrating gaze was making it impossible. It confused her too, her husband who never look at her even with a small smile was now staring at her like she was some possession.

With small smile she handed him mug of coffee which he took happily, Its been really long he had coffee made by her. He never told her but he loves the food made by her. Taani took the tray of snacks and went outside in hall, rey followed her. They both sat on couch opposite to each other.

Taani sat silently not knowing what to say to him. Taani was never in situation like this before, sure they were leaving in same room but he never sat with her or talk with her in those 3 years, he was always busy with his work to spare a glance at his wife.

"Ghar par sab kaise hai?" Taani asked him low tone but was sure he had heard her. She missed his family which was clear to him, his family always treated her like their own so it pained her a lot when she had to left them.

"They all miss you a lot." Rey replied with heavy heart. He wanted to hug her and tell her how much he missed her and his family, there wasn't any moment when they don't miss her.

"Tum kaisi ho, taani?" Rey asked her meeting with her gaze.

"Main theek hu. I'm happy" She said to him, It was a lie, they both knew it. She wasn't happy with their separation but it was needed. Rey closed his eyes in regret and pain. 

It was all because of him that they are so close yet so far.

Please do leave your feedback :)

yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
taarey together n talking hmmm good improvement , let's see ab kya hoga
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely updt
loved the chapter
loved taani caring for rey
atleast they talked
updt nxt part soon
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update loved it
taaarey meet after 2 months a bit of awkwardness
everything was amazing
update soon
thanks for the pm
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update :)
Loved it :)
Superb :)
Hope to see Taarey confessing in the next update :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)