Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 3 was too good! 
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update..
Rey is missing taani so much..
But it is necessary...
Taani did suffer with his indifference..
Sara and kria...
Both together in 1 update...
Erggghhh... they are so annoying...
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update...👏

Just Love It...😊

Every Scene Was Mind-Blowing...👍🏼

Update Next Part Soon...😃
priya1999 thumbnail
Awesome update Di ek dum mast awww rey is missing taani and kriya chudail ki entry ho hi gyi thank you for pm and update soon 
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read both part together
awsome
loved it
rey is finally realize her mistake and missing her but it was late
cont soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 4 : He Loves Only Her

Kria stare at him, shocked with his behavior. She had thought, he would embrace her once he will see her in front of him. After all, she is his first & last love, according to her

"Why i came back, off course for you Rey, Our other friends told me how your parents force you to marry that village girl and that girl finally got some brain and left you. I happy that she left now we can get marry, we will work together in your academy. I know you still love me" Kria told him, her each word was making him angry. He was regretting that he kept his taani away from him because he think he was in love with this greedy girl who want him back because he had everything she ever wanted. He felt stupid to reject a girl like taani because he was is in illusion that he loved this greedy ghai.

"Shut up" He roared like an angry wounded lion. Kria flinched back seeing him angry. 

"Ms. Kria ghai, sorry to brust your bubble but I don't love you, i never did. You were my life's biggest mistake And dare you say a word against my taani. She didn't left me forever, She will be back where she belong, she will come back to me. I will bring her back. There is no place for you in my life, I regret the day i agreed to be in relationship with you in college. You know i was hurt, manly my ego was hurt when you left me just for your damn dreams but now i am happy that you left. Somewhere you were the reason i got a girl like taani. I know i took time to realize that  because i was so blinded by my ego that was hurt by you, i couldn't give my heart to her because of my insecurities and don't even think i will take you back in my life, You are nothing to me..nothing" 

Rey shouted at her, pouring his heart out. By that time all his friends also came there including swayum & sharon. They were looking at them, astonished to see rey so angry.

"You guys told her that i still love her?" He demanded seeing his friends.

"Sorry dude. But you didn't moved on from kria and also taani left you so we thought we should do something for you and what will be more good than bringing your love back to you. Thats why when kria called us we told her you still love her as we thought you do"

Vicky told him. They did what they thought is right, they thought rey still love kria because his actions told them so and rey regretted that. He failed to show her and everyone that he truly love her, he failed to express his love and care toward her. His silence made them assume that he still lives in his past.

"You have no right to interfere in my life" Rey told them before he started walking but swayum hold his hand.

"Rey what is this? We are your friends. I know you miss taani but didn't she told you to move on in your life before going" Sharon said to him. Rey narrowed his eyes.

"She also said that she need time. She might have asked me to move on but her eyes were asking me to wait..wait for her to return. Wait till she was ready to give me a second chance." He said to them and left of their leaving them alone.

"Rey I know you still love me. You are just angry with me and guilty that taani left the house because of you. You are just naming your guilt and sympathy as love for her" Kria said loud enough for everyone to hear except rey who had already left and went inside the house.

Making clear to his friends that He belongs to his wife only.

He loves Only her.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting update loved the way rey regretting his deeds ooops kria n her illusion 
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first sara nd nw kria..

Rey is of Taani nd he well proved it..

Rey is soo missing her...
Thnkww for pm.