Posted: 8 years ago
Hey bhgawaan yeh kya anarth ho gaya.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Awww...

ArShi r so cute n innocent..

They love each other but don't realise it..
Rather they realise it but don't wann confess it..

Arnav hs heard Khushi's blbberings in front of DM..๐Ÿ˜›

nOW HE KNOWS kHUSHI'S FEELINGS..

He is so happy n wants Khushi to confess her love..

But it can never be so simple...

His plan of bringing Lavanya won't be working..

The teaser...
OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ

kHUSHI...tUM BHI NAA

I loved  this sweet FF of urs,Yagya..

Api..

Thanks a lot, Api! I am always nervous about this FF!
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing teaser๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I wonder what Arnav's reaction to this letter
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser dear please update soon
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Thanks!
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 5

-------------------------------------
Later that night,

" Aunty Ji, where is Khushi? I mean I think we have to start the engagement ceremony now." said Arnav to a flustered Garima who didn't know how to answer to his question.

" Bete, Khushi left India. And asked me to give this letter to you. Now I understood what mistake I had done by asking her to get married to you at such a short notice. Poor girl, she tried to bear as much as she can but maybe she felt that after engagement there is no looking back from this relationship and hence probably she ended this relationship. I am very sorry, Bitua. But believe me I came to know about this just a few hours before." explained Garima, while Arnav felt the ground underneath his feet being snatched away ruthlessly.

This couldn't be happening! My Khushi cannot leave me so easily, thought Arnav while snatching the letter from Garima's hand and started reading it hurriedly yet making sure that he doesn't do any mistakes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Arnav,

I know you must be very angry on me for leaving India without even informing you about it. But believe me I too didn't realize how wrong I was when I forced you to get married to me for my own selfish reasons.

Arnav, I know that you never wanted to be in a serious relationship and still I asked you to marry me. I am very sorry for that Arnav. I just realized how selfish I was being by doing that. But now, I don't want to burden anymore by making you do something which you hate to do.

We were the best of friends and let us be so, forever if possible. I am going to Belgium for establishing Gupta Industries there, and now I ask from you one more favor. Please convince your family about the same as I don't want to make them live in a false hope that someday I will return back as the daughter-in-law of Raizada Family and as your wife. Because that will happen when it has both our acceptances which is impossible.

Hoping that you will understand me, Arnav. And please do not come behind me if you still have any respect left for me in your heart. Because that will just increase the guilt in my heart.

Love,
Khushi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The extent of damage on his love due to a stupid plan of his to make her confess, was just too huge for Arnav to digest at once. Arnav stumbled back as he completed reading the letter.

She requested him to not follow him also? Now how was he going to get her back to him?

But Arnav Singh Raizada was not someone who would accept the defeat so calmly and so easily. He couldn't leave his Khushi's contused heart beating for him, aching for him, while contemplating about him and Lavanya.

" Khushi Gupta, soon-to-be, Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada I will not come behind you. I will come for my heart, which is beating in you. I will come for my love pining for me. I will come to complete my soul-mate who is craving for me. I will come for my crazy Khushi who is madly and head over heels in love with me. Because my love surpasses the respect for you.", vowed Arnav Singh Raizada, as determination to win over his love took over him.

But as much as he was determined to make Khushi confess about her feelings to him, his detestation for Khushi's biological parents increased ten-folds. How cheap can parents be to disown their children based on their children? If not for the insecurity incurred due to them, Khushi would have been in his arms, blushing at their passionate and intense love, getting a new name.

As Akash and Anjali consoled Garima, who blamed herself for being a bad mother to the poor child, Arnav's anger increased to a level where it became difficult for him to even breathe. His whole form trembled with murderous rage. His urge to wipe out the existence of Khushi's biological parents, increased all the more. In fact they didn't even deserve to be related to a soul as pure and innocent as that of Khushi's, according to Arnav.

" Aman, I need all the damn details of flights leaving for Belgium today. And make sure if that any of the flights' passengers are still waiting, a search is to be conducted to find Khushi. I need the reports ASAP or else you are FIRED." ordered Arnav into his bluetooth as threw off the turban which was tied on his head, for Arnav belonged to a royal family.

There was guilt in him which was killing him from within for taking a step as stupid as this.

Then there was fear, which was destroying him in the every passing second as he awaited the call of Aman.

But there was trust, which compelled Arnav to think straight. Which made him understand that the university topper cannot take any drastic step in her life without a proper thought. And Arnav knew that his Khushi was strong even though she was insecure. Her insecurity was one thing and her mental strength was completely different and also Khushi never runs away from her responsibilities, be it either at the professional front or the personal fron
t.

" Where are you Khushi! Is this how much you trusted the person you loved so much? Is this how much you noticed your best friend? Why couldn't you confront me first before taking a step as drastic as this, Khushi? Why?", cried out Arnav, who hadn't cried in years.

-----------------------------------------------

" I am extremely sorry to leave you like this Arnav. But once the realization struck to me that I was not right for you, I couldn't stop myself from freeing your from this unwanted relationship. I couldn't stop myself from distancing myself from you so that you could get what you always wanted in your life.

The fact that I have loved you beyond anything is something I cannot tell you even if I want. Only if I could limit my feelings to that of friendship. Only if I could gain control over myself. Only if I could stop loving you..." Muffled voice of Khushi escaped her mouth as tears followed down her cheeks continuously.

Khushi wanted to stop loving anyone ever since her parents insulted her and treated her trash ever since she was a child. It was when she was about 8 that she got an younger brother and her parents finally decided to disown her and literally free her from the hell they were making her to live in. But irony of the destiny lies here. She could neither stop giving importance to people who mistreated her so badly or stop dreaming about them. But the people who loved her truly were also the people who lay forgotten in the pages of her dark past and painful insecurity.

The value of confidence is something you should ask from people who were insecure like Khushi. Asking the god if they could stop the biggest boon of their lives i.e., love denotes the extent of damage Khushi's parents had caused to her. What her parents did was surely an anti-humanitarian act which not just made Khushi insecure but made her belief of love come down drastically.

Will she be able to confess her love to Arnav? Will he be able to bring her confidence back on love?

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser 
Like it 
She is going to Belgium 
Waiting for the update dear 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Awh this Khushi is so ๐Ÿ’” wanna see how they get together aaahh so excited!! 
best part of the update:

She could neither stop giving importance to people who mistreated her so badly or stop dreaming about them. But the people who loved her truly were also the people who lay forgotten in the pages of her dark past and painful insecurity.

hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Poor Khushi hope Arnav finds her. 
..ri.. thumbnail
nice update. .waiting for their meet..
loved it..poor arshi..