8.9.15 - Ishu's Three Babies & Raman's FIRST Talk with THEIR Baby

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Adi saved Ishita. Naturally. He pulled her to a safe side before the car could come knock her over...after long, Ishita DID look shaken...and instantly put a hand to her tummy...NOW she realised she is pregnant.πŸ˜• I hope this realization drills some sense into her head😲

Adi is slowly replacing Ruhi as my fav kid on the YHM block. I was SOO touched when he held Ishita protectively, and the first question he asked was - baby toh theek hai naa?? Awww..that was soo soo cute..though he is anxious and in a vulnerable state, he wants his Ishima to experience this happiness till its conclusion...Gautam is getting better with his acting!πŸ‘

Ashok is pissed that the driver couldn't knock Ishita off...Suraj said - relax Ashok...abhi toh Ishita pregnant hui hi hai...hamare paas bahut time hai...agli baar kuch accha sochke karenge. Sounded so cold and crude. Making plans to knock a pregnant woman and cause her miscarriage...why dont these idiots rot in hell somewhere?? I am tired of their anticsπŸ˜•

When Adi and Ishita came back home, she told him not to tell anyone about the accident. I was pissed. Why and HOW can she hide such material info from her husband/family?? It could be DANGEROUS! At times like these I feel a disconnect with Ishita's pregnancy act...coz it seems she isnt valuing what she's been gifted in the right sense...and is busy playing a Superwoman😑

That said, Ishita-Adi scene was ONE OF THE BEST in YHM...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am glad that Ishita took advantage of few minutes of the alone time she found with her son, sat him down and asked him what was bothering him. On his part, Adi didnt act rude or standoffish and honestly poured out his feelings ...poor boy thinks Ishu nearly had an accident coz of his unhappiness with the whole new baby thing. He prolly thinks uski buri nazar lag gayi or something😭

"Jab main baby ke baare mein suna toh mujhe accha nai laga...mujhe laga uske aane se aap mujhe aur pyaar nai karoge, mujhe bhool jaoge...par aaj jab accident hua, toh mujhe ehsaas hua ki main duniya mein sabse zyada love aapse karta hun" Awww...it takes courage to spell out your feelings so simply. So honestly. "Toh mujhe laga ki aap bhi mujhe utna hi love karte hoge...promise karo Ishima...ki baby ke aane ke baad bhi aap mujhe utna hi pyaar karoge"

Ishita ki aankhen nam ho gayi. Heck, I was getting all senti too😭😭😭

Its so difficult to open up about one's feelings ..plus, he is a teenager and the rush of new and varied emotions inside him must be more chaotic than it happens in a kid or an adult. Hats off to him for verbalizing it so eloquently...trusting in his IshimaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Adi is surely one of my fav characters in the show now...

DT gave a wonderful performance in this scene...she looked misty-eyed, blessed and felt she got more than what she had ever dreamt of in her life. Just like her son, she opened up to him and discussed how it used to hurt her when people used to taunt her earlier...because of her medical condition..but her life turned around once Adi and Ruhi came in her life...and miracle after miracle happened..now she doesnt care about what people say coz she became a mother...she felt complete... "Tum aur Ruhi mere heart ke do tukde ho...tum dono ke hone se hi mera heart complete hota hai" And she acknowledged that she had 'dil ka rishta' with him and Ruhi...so, baby or no baby, their place in her life would never ever diminish...in fact, this baby would be the THIRD baby for her...after Adi and Ruhi...I felt so gooey inside wen she addressed Adi and Ruhi as her "babies" Gave me a very motherly, cuddly vibe.

She even thanked him for opening up to her and saying he loved her. That moment was one of the BEST in the episodes today...she not only looked BLESSED ...she looked like she could savour this moment forever and ever...and the hug they shared in the end was so warm, spontaneous...so NOT acting! Good job, Gautam and DT!πŸ‘

This assurance was needed. I guess what touched Ishita most was Adi's vulnerability and the courage to let it be acknowledged before her. The analogy of their relationship with that of  Yashodha Maiyya and Krisha was slightly TV soap-opera-ish, but we will let that passπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I wholeheartedly agree - The relations you make and keep with your heart are stronger than those dictated by blood.

Toshi cant stop staring at Sarika like she is about to catch her at something wrongπŸ˜† Aankhen gaadh ke dekh rahi thi Sarika ko, as she tied Rakhi to ACP... "itna late kyun ho gaya bhaiyya?? Aapko pata hai naa aaj mere class ka pehla din hai?"

She CLEARLY doesnt like the whole idea of Sarika becoming better qualified than Romi..Toshi asked Sarika to keep Rohit's bottle, nappies and other stuff in one place before leaving...when Sarika went in to get the same, ACP muttered, "lekin der ho jayegi"

Toshi thundered - Ki deri ho jayegi?? Yeh sab aur kaun karega or something like that...ACP looked uncomfortable, but woh toh thehra ladki wala..toh taadne ke alawa aur kya karta!πŸ˜† Toshi is not going to let Sarika off the hook so easily...and IMO its kinda okay...because Sarika isnt JUST married...she has a kid who arguably, ought to be her first priority. 

I am wondering - WHAT will Sarika do to fuel Toshi's instincts/feelings?? And when? And how will it have a bearing on her relationship with Romi??

Ruhi seems annoyed that her Adi bhaiyya has stalked off somewhere...making her wait and all...Adi enters the house with a smile and a gift in tow...Ruhi finishes the rakhi rituals...and then Adi gifted her the trolley bag he had bought for her...she was v excitedπŸ˜› lOVED Ruhi's outfit..and the fishtail braid...I always like the tyohar wale clothes..so colourful, so rich! And though it was between Roo and Adi, meri nazar Raman se hat hi nahin rahi thi! He was looking GORGO!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Wow Adi bhaiyya! Aapko kaise pata chala ki mujhe yehi bag chahiye tha?"

"Accha hua tumhen yeh pasand aaya, iski wajah se Ishima ka accident hote hote.." all the other Bhallas got alerted..their ears perked up...Ishita looked like she lost out on a mini battle or something. 

I am so glad that the CVs are giving space to other actors as well...though I'd like to see Mihika-ACP scenes as much as I do Vandu-Bala, it seems the CVs can only give us one side pair at a timeπŸ˜† Bala has taken a day off just to spend time alone with Vandu...she looks touched with all the attention he is giving hr, and the efforts he is making to spend some quality time with her...just when they are smiling and prolly getting excited about the day ahead, Vandu gets a call from her HR head...apparently, her maternity leave extension has been cancelled..and she is supposed to immediately leave for Dehradun for some conference...where all principals of attending colleges are to be present...Bala is irked..and says its unfair, but then Vandu says she will have to do it since she wants to keep the job. And since they've made arrangements for the baby as well, she cant refuse on that ground either. Bala reluctantly acquiesced. πŸ˜­

I understand Bala feels deprived of his wife's affection and time...but then that's that. Now Vandu will have to leave...Something tells me...the feeling of deprivation may lead Bala to do something stupid and scandalous...in his wife;s absence...just a hunch...cant be sure On her part, I hope Vandu understands Bala's predicament and take some time out JUST FOR HIM.

Back in Bhalla House,  Ruhi stamped her foot and says she doesnt want it ...she got back to acting like a spoilt brat, saying she doesnt want this unlucky bag. Raman stared for a bit...and quietly left the hall to go upstairs to his bedroom. Without a word. He looked miffed. Heck! He has a right to...Ishita HAS been careless all this while!😑

She tries to make Roo understand that Adi Bhaiyya got it for her with so much love...she cant refuse the gift...after some more explaining and cajoling, she accepts the gift and thanks him...

Adi goes up to see his dad in the room...I must say, he is a grown boy now and v perceptive of things around him...Raman is busy pacing the floor with a grim expression on his face. Angry, hurt and v v worried. The minute Adi enters the bedroom,  Raman explodes "Yeh teri Ishima bhi naa...kisiki sunti hi nai hai...agar kuch ho gaya hota toh"

Adi states that it wasnt her fault, he only had taken her along for the purchase...he promises her he will take care of Ishima and the baby...and not do anything to jeopardise either...aww...Adi is becoming more sensible by the day...and I like how Raman and Adi are bonding. Raman side hugged him...he must be proud of his son naeen?!!πŸ˜›πŸ‘ And so right he SHOULD be!!

It was funny..Adi's words calmed him down for a second, but Raman again exploded like a disgruntled child who wasnt finished cribbingπŸ˜†...anyway, Adi described the car that hit Ishita...golden car with a white number plate...said he couldn't decipher the number though...and suggested they file a complaint with the police to find out who did it..Raman considers this info in his head...

Apart from Ishita-Adi conversation today...the OTHER HIGHLIGHT of the day was Ishita-Raman convrsation...she says she JUST realized she had THEIR baby in her womb? I am like, itna der mein realization kyun hua bhai?/Wasnt this the moment she had been waiting for, for so long? Personally, for me...it seems disconnected when you put Ishita;s reactions in one head and her medical condition and past under  another and compare the two..seems it isnt the same woman, after all...Also, the baby is not just a culmination of the Bhallas' expectations or even just Raman's expectations...I wish she would treat it as HER wish...HER dream...HER prayers being answered...

Which Raman very  eloquently put down in words today... "tum iss bacche ho itna bada burden kyun samajh rahi ho?" he didnt mean in a rude, sarcastic context...but then it was something worth nothing...after all, a woman doesnt become a mother ONLY because she wants to live up to her parivaar wale's expectations...it is also a culmination of her WANTS...HER choices...her wishes...and if a woman DOES carry a child only to fulfill other;s expectations, then I dunno how her relationship with the child is going to ferment once the baby comes into the world

Easily, the BEST-est part of today;s episode was when Raman kneeled down before his wife...placed a hand on her tummy gingerly..and talked to IT Haaye...KINNA SONA LAG RAHA THA "Ishima abhi akeli nai hai, uske saath ab tum bhi ho...toh use samjhao...ki use ab selfish banna hoga...doosron ke baare mein sochna thoda kam karna hoga...tum dono mere liye bahut maayne rakhte ho" Awww...ANY OTHER ACTOR and this scene might've looked tacky and whatnot...KP made it look so RELATABLE...and CUTE..I was in a puddle of "awww's" that timeπŸ˜†

Sure, Ishita looked like she couldn't fathom the LOVE her husband had for their child...and she looked like she couldn't believe she was this fortunate. And now, for HER safety and our sanity I hope she will treasure this good fortune, thank her lucky stars and TAKE CARE of herself..and STOP being Mother India for these 9 months...really..she NEEDs to do it!

"Kuch bhi ho...apni Ishima pe mat jana" Raman jokedπŸ˜†
"Baccha paida hote hi sab case karenge...nakli dentist"πŸ˜†
"Accha hua accident nai hua...nai toh gaadi toot jaati"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AND THE HUG AT THE END. UFFF... KILLER!! That made up for the annoyance I have been feeling towards Ishita the last few days ...

ACP got a new maid in Bhalla House, thinking he was helping them...Toshi got pissed, saying, "Lata ho ya Rafi..yeh idhar kyun aayi hai?"πŸ˜ƒ

Liked the tu-tu-main-main between Lata and Neelu...dono ek doosre ko dekhke jal rahe theπŸ˜† it was mildly funny...like ACP in comic roles...he's cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Raman and Ishita are at the hospital to get Ishita's checkup done...the nurse asks for Ishita's file, which she had left in the car...Raman ventures to go out and fetch it..in the parking lot, while taking out the file from the car, he sees a golden car with a white number plate drive down on the opposite side...and he sees SHagun stepping out of the car...he fumes, thinking Shagun had planned the accident and wants to cause Ishita's miscarriage..

and well...aage kya hoga is damn predictableπŸ˜‰

PRECAP - He literally BLASTS Shagun...blaming her for Ishita's accident, for tryin to ruin her happiness and his kids' lives.."arey tum toh ek maa ho...tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho"...she tries to explain to him that she didnt do a thing..."Raman" she says...

"Apni gandi zubaan se mera naam bhi mat lo" he thundersπŸ˜•

since they are INSIDE the hospital and before godknowshowmanypeople, Manoj steps out and tries to restrain Raman... he counters, "aap aisi auraton ko jaante nahin ho"

Manoj: Main inhe acchi tarah jaanta hun...she doesnt deserve your anger...

Raman gets sarcastic: Toh yeh naya target hai tumhara?? And starts speaking some real caustic stuff...about her character...

Manoj loses it...and screams "Enoughh!"

Raman is shocked. Cant believe koi Shagun ki bhi pairwi kar sakta haiπŸ˜† As shocked as WE are😲

Well...I do not disagree with the things Raman said...Shagun has been guilty of ALL OF THE ABOVE. And yet, it stands to reason that she DID NOT try to knock Ishita off or cause her miscarriage...whatever be his personal equation with her, she IS his ex-wife and she doesnt deserve to be yelled at in this UNCOUTH manner in front of twenty odd people..she is atleast deserving of a CHANCE to speak the truth...Raman has started flying off the handle again This is NO way to talk to a woman (yes, I say this even if the woman in question is promiscuous or whatever...ideally, its HER business..besides, Shagun was at one point of time, so what does it say about HIS choices if he says these things about her in public???) ...and cast aspersions on her character...it looks very bad, to say the least...if he DID want to confront Shagun, he could've taken her aside...and not make a spectacle of it before everybody else.

That, is where the glitch lies.πŸ˜•
Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Hi Akanksha,

Nice review

I am at work I will update once I see the episode in the night

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for updating this late.

I was too tired yesterday to even login after watching the episode.

What an episode. If they want the CV have brains they give wonderful episode. Kudos to CVπŸ‘πŸ‘ hope they retain their brains

The scene I was dying to watch Raman placing her hands on my her tummy and talking to their baby I was gushing all over it. I also expected a kiss but let be realistic CV will have a heart attack if they deliver what the audience wantsπŸ˜†

Coming to the episode

Adi saving Ishita was nice to watch and the first thing he asked was the baby okay wow what a transformation from the pyscho villain kid to a big brother worried about the little one.πŸ‘

I liked the way Ishita/Adi talked about his feelings and Ishita reassured him of her love. I am going to write about this in Nidhi thread so I don't want to spam your thread with the same message but it was a touching moment.  I will post that link here too once I  update it.

Raman/Adi scene was nice to watch I especially liked the Ishita touch Adi took the blame on himself to calm down Raman knowing fully well his papa was agitated and stood as a shield for his mother and Raman realizing the same promised him he would not shout at her.

I am royally disappointed in Ishita. She keeps hiding stuff from Raman and they way she was describing about the baby like she wants the baby only for others and not for herself I am feeling what the heck even though she feels as a complete woman with Adi and Ruhi as her kids even if she did not have any complication and this is her third child every pregnancy is a miracle and she should be treated as such and not as a burden to fulfill every body wish. Raman was right in pointing out that the baby is not burden but a miracle and she should be selfish about it and not worry about other.

The precap I didn't find anything wrong with it because puttar always fly of the handle and he is extra worried about biwi so as soon as he saw Shagun in the same golden car he immediately put two and two and made ten because of her past antics he really doesn't know she has gone whiter than white angel and I didn't find Manoj defending Shagun OTT either because he knows the new Ruhi and knows she is suffering the only disconnect I had are with the Cv they should have shown Shagun change gradually so we could connect but this scene with Manoj defending her I could not connect because I still could not accept the new Ruhi.

Ruhi I used to adore her but know I feel she is slowly turning into a brat. I didn't like the way she was throwing tantrum at least yesterday Ishita made her realize her mistake.

Khanna brother were at their usual khammenapan.

I hope at least this time around Ishita takes Raman advise.

I watched the family breakfast scene about two or three times to get  just to get what you and Nidhi was talking about him being a Joru ku kulam but I could not take my eyes from Raman in black and his smileπŸ˜‰ on his haq on Ishita rest of it I could not process and every time it happened so finally gave up and read your review to know what happened in that scene

I hope you get to see this update as I was very late in updating.

Edited by mayasundar - 8 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Itna jaldi review aaj? 😲

Just read about the episode through your review. Will comment once I catch it 😊

RESERVED
EDITED
-----------

I've started following the policy of one-episode-at-a-time and with this in mind, I completely LOVED today's episode.

As a YHM, and specifically an IshRa fan, I always wanted Ishita to get pregnant with their child, and whenever the prospective track came into my mind, there used to be a couple of things that made a lot of sense to me as a progression of the storyline - a lot of which were shown today, and that is what makes me so happy watching this episode 😳 😳

Aditya Raman Bhalla:

Adi is the one who suffered the most because of Shagun-Raman's divorce. Had he been as young as Ruhi, he would have been moulded in a single pattern. Had he been older, he would have been able to manage his thoughts. He was a small kid when his parents separated, but not as small as to not recognise his father, or fall prey to his mother's tears. He was brought up in a joint family with certain ideology for the first 4-5 years, and then with some other ideology but lots of material possessions for the next 6 years. He disrespected his father because his mother taught him so, he found a new father. AND then, he was betrayed brutally by the man he considered his dad. AND then figured that his real dad wasn't that bad. But by then, there was no place for his mother in his father's family, or his heart. Imagine a child spending the first 10 years of his life the way he was made to. Its terrible, hence the psycho ideas and psychological impact later when he came back to Bhalla house. Add to that the swapping story by his own mother. Then the fire accident. This boy has suffered even more than Raman, I'd say.

Adi - Ishita Relationship:

He was always Ishita's second child, Ruhi always came first for Ishima, because she was the child that made her a mother for the very first time. Similarly Ishita was always Adi's second mother, Shagun always came first for him. She brought him up, and she did love him very much. Even after Adi had come to Bhalla house and accepted Ishita as his Ishima, the bond that Ishita-Ruhi have, or Shagun-Adi had was missing. I always felt that when Ishita gets pregnant, Ruhi would get ecstatic, but Adi will become uncertain, uncertain about his place in the family, uncertain about his importance in Raman's heart, uncertain about his priority in Ishita's life. And the only person who could remove his uncertainty was Ishita. Only she could tell him what he meant to her.

The Adi - Ishita scene today is one of the best mother-child scenes in YHM, including the one with Raman - Toshi and numerous Ishita - Ruhi scenes. The fact that he owed up to her about his feelings - his negative thoughts about the baby, his doubts about her love, his pain - showed how much he has experienced in his short span of life, and how much he loves and trusts her. His asking her to promise him to love him forever was an authority over a woman he hated initially, but now has come to whole-heartedly accept her as his mother, despite loving Shagun even today. I loved how Ishita explained her love to him as well, how she put him and Ruhi on an equal footing today. True, for her Ruhi will always be special, in the same way Adi is more special to Raman. That doesn't mean she can't love him equally. I loved how she acknowledged to him, and herself, that this new baby is her THIRD baby, because she already has him and Ruhi. I loved how she shared with him the taunts and the miseries she had to go through when she couldn't be a mother. Ruhi has seen her go through that phase multiple times, but Adi hasn't, and so it was important to tell him that even for her, he means a lot because he became her only son.

It was one plot that I desperately wanted to see in YHM and it got fulfilled so beautifully, and so realistically these past few days that I felt like crying. And the entire credit goes to Gautam for this πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ DT, we know, is a super actress, esp. in emotional scenes. But Gautam stole my heart in this plot. He has come a long way ahead, and, at the expense of sounding like his mother, I kind of feel proud of him πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I had SO MUCH to say about Adi that it was taking up the entire space here πŸ˜† So gave Adi his own thread πŸ˜ƒ Rest of the Adi-katha continued here ->  Aditya Raman Bhalla - The Lost Boy

2nd heartfelt scenario: Raman cribbing about Ishita to Adi like a friend and Adi stepping up to take care of her always and promising Raman for that 😳 😳 I felt so happy from inside that I can't tell 😳 This is how a TRUE father-son bond is 😳 Loved the scene πŸ‘ πŸ‘

3rd heartfelt scenario: IshRa-Baby conversation, what else! It was such a beautiful scene 😳 😳 Though I'm irritated with Ishita not taking care of herself, but I kind of get what she was trying to say today. Ever since the doctor declared her pregnant, she's been in a daze. The actual, physical implications of her pregnancy hit her today, in the moment when she realized she could have lost this miracle baby of hers (so speedily conceived πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) And now I believe she will pay heed to Raman and take care of herself, at least I hope so 😳 Didn't like her attaching everyone's expectations with the baby though πŸ˜• I mean everyone else has other kids / grandkids / nieces / nephews, this is HER kid, HER magical baby, the one she thought she could never have, so HER expectations should be the highest. But well, what to say πŸ˜• Which is way I completely, senselessly ADORED Raman today 😳 😳 Aisa pati sabko mile He told her categorically not to think about this baby as a burden, to be a li'l selfish because the world won't end. What perfect thing to say to your stupid mahaan wife! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And then for the very first time, he talked to THEIR baby ☺️ I felt all musy and gooey from inside ☺️ And he talked to the baby not in a cheesy way, but in total RKB style πŸ˜ƒ He wants the baby to be like him πŸ˜ƒ There I was a bit surprised because I always assumed he'd want the baby to be like her, and she'd want it to be like him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Added to one of my favorite IshRa scenes ever

Other moments in the episode:
  1. Toshi - Sarika: Toshi is behaving like a typical MIL πŸ˜† Troubling DIL before she runs off to study more because her son did not complete his degree. Though I do not like her behaving so, I can't say I understand her reasons too. And I kinda agree with you on Sarika. She just had a baby, AND she just got married, the least she could have done is taken a few months off so that everyone in the family gets into the routine of handling and managing Rohit, and her body gets some rest.
  2. ACP: Haaye he's so cute 😳 Loved his cute concern for his sister. Hawaldaar ki bolti band kar di Toshi ne πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
  3. Neelu: She deserves to be mentioned separately today πŸ˜† She got a whole scene full of dialogues and expressions. Kya killer expressions the! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ She was so hurt today πŸ˜” πŸ˜†
  4. Dining table banter: One of the reasons I like YHM is the family nok-jhok 😳 Simmi teasing Raman to be Mother India πŸ˜†, Raman teasing Bhalla ji to be Joru Ka Ghulam πŸ˜† Aur Raman ne kitne haq se bola Ishita ko "Suno ye coffee, chai band. Juice piya karo" Full-on protective, authoritative hubby mode 😳
  5. Raman lashing in the Precap once again: I will once again defend Raman's lashing out here πŸ˜† BUT what he said that she goes out with ANYONE for some money was not right. Even he knows she only went out with 2 men - her husband and someone she wanted to be her husband.
  6. Dr. Manoj in the Precap: I know he cares for her, but dude he's barely stayed with her for like a month? And he's defending her in front of her ex-husband. I found it a bit funny the kind of trust he has in her πŸ˜† Also, please someone tell him, not all men can carry roudy combinations like brown and pink and gold chain πŸ˜› I usually like his acting, he's decent enough, but this combination kept distracting me (and not in a good way) throughout the precap πŸ˜† Which makes me think exactly HOW amazing KP is, literally carries off ANY color with so much swagger Reds and oranges and yellows and greens and mint and bright blues. Too much hotness and style!

Phew! DONE πŸ˜ƒ

Aaj toh sach mein granth likha hai maine πŸ˜† All the best, Aka, for reading this πŸ˜†

And Btw loved your review 😳 😳 But wanted to write self-katha more today πŸ˜†
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago
malaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today Adi and Ishita filled my eyes with tears. Whatever crab the CVs show, such iconic scenes still make us stick to YHM.
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Quick review
RES
Unres

First it was a nice review Akansha.

From the start where Adi saves her & his concern immediately went to the baby even though he envied the baby quick time back & Ishita clutching her stomach gives a nice touch to that scene. The Way Adi opened up to her was probably the most beautiful scene of YHM lately purely coz of the way Cvs handled it & acting prowess of DT,GA.It is the most realistic way of handling it. It is not easy for anybody to open up his insecurities & when Adi did Ishita was overwhelmed with tears in her eyes. She could sense his vulnerability & gladly mentioned him that he & Ruhi are her children even before the third one lying in her stomach. He too understood her & the hug was pure bliss, emotional & yet again it proves that bonding by heart is stronger than any blood relation.

P.S:- Gautam is getting to the groove nowadays. I am becoming his fan. I can relate this Adi-Ishita scene more than IshRu scene but dunno why,

When Ishita tried to hide the matter to Raman again I was pissed off royally. But the scene which followed soothes us. He got fed up of talking to her, so he thought of putting some sense into his unborn baby. He placed his hand on her tummy & the emotional hug

Another scene which I liked is ACP vs NeeluπŸ˜† How dare he try to do that to our beloved Neelu. The Way Neelu went & Toshiji running behind her was superbπŸ‘

Precap sucks to the core. That dr doesn't know anything completely, still support her. ShaMa jodi is irritating.
Hope for the best in future.

With regards-Kaarthikk.
Edited by kaa1202 - 8 years ago
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

One of the reasons why I was eagerly waiting for the pregnancy track is so I could see Raman doing just what he did today...it was such a sight to watch..I was dying watching it and I was literally shaking, because it was just too cute. I LOVED it... It was just so sweet, the way he was talking to their child. And the way he was taunting her...one of the things that's still making me watch YHM oother than DT's and KP's impeccable acting is the love Raman has for Ishita.. it's so palpable and strong. The only real thing I trust in YHM is his love for Ishita, I'm not saying Ishita doesn't love him, she does..but Raman's love? It's more intense, as far as I am concerned. 

The Ishita-Adi scene is hands down one of the best this week. I love love them.. I love how their equation changed, their love changed.. 

Sarika..don't care haha

ACP β€οΈ and Neelu πŸ€£

I'm loving Puttar nowadays...his acting towards Ishita and their baby is such a sight to behold..Even though I'm not a fan of the way the pregnancy track started, I have to say I don't care anymore...because the scenes are just too cute. 

I remember going crazy in one of your previous threads over Biwi being pregnant and Puttar pampering her and holding her tummy and kissing it...got most of my wishes come true..bas ek baki hai...

Nice review Aka...and a fast one at that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wrote a long post after ages..Missed it. You better reply to this one haha...forget others posts, but do reply to THIS ONE. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for the upcoming episodes...taking it one episode at a time..
Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
chandu1234 thumbnail
I luvd todays episode
I thnk ishu is gonna hav baby boy
And in latest promo they are sayng smthng is going to hapn i thnk ishu gonna hav memry loss and then leap takes place and aftr dat ishu might meet raman
-Atii- thumbnail
Updated on page 1Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
-Atii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu1234

I luvd todays episode

I thnk ishu is gonna hav baby boy
And in latest promo they are sayng smthng is going to hapn i thnk ishu gonna hav memry loss and then leap takes place and aftr dat ishu might meet raman

please don't say such stuff here..BT ke log will get inspired by your ideas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aka..glad to see u early here...
Ur review is tempting me to watch the epi ..just for Ishita Adi scene and IshRa tummy romance scene..but like I told you I am on a self-induced break from YHM..so for now I am not going to give into temptation ..I even heard there was a casualty after today's IshRa scene (Atii!! Who else? πŸ€£)

And did u hear about the upcoming speed bomb track?
I simply cannot sit through all that...but will rely on your reviews to find out how bad it turns out to be..

Elsewhere on the forum I think people are discussing Neelu's insecurities..ab yehi din dekhna baaki reh gaya tha..!

I have started watching the old epis..and right now I have reached that DNA test epi...gosh its magical to watch IshRa..