Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Atii..now that u are in love with Yun hi re..can I pls pls pls request u to make an IshRa VM on that song?
And I have another request too which I had put up on Gan's thread but I think people took that as a joke...I wish we could get a short video clip of the actual Sandra Bullock - Keanu Reeves bus scene with "Hasne laga sehera" playing in the background..and send it to the CVs..Hadh hai yaar..they think they can dish out any crap and we will watch (its true to a certain extent). I would rather watch SPEED..at least I get to see the hot kiss that follows this action sequence..@Aka...If you still haven't seen the spoliers...it's true..CVs have gone bonkers..
Atii..now that u are in love with Yun hi re..can I pls pls pls request u to make an IshRa VM on that song?
And I have another request too which I had put up on Gan's thread but I think people took that as a joke...I wish we could get a short video clip of the actual Sandra Bullock - Keanu Reeves bus scene with "Hasne laga sehera" playing in the background..and send it to the CVs..Hadh hai yaar..they think they can dish out any crap and we will watch (its true to a certain extent). I would rather watch SPEED..at least I get to see the hot kiss that follows this action sequence..@Aka...If you still haven't seen the spoliers...it's true..CVs have gone bonkers..
Jaise ko taisa 🤣 What if one day we write a combined review? Kabhi khatam hi nahi hoga 😆 😆
Originally posted by: gravity23
Jaise ko taisa??😆😆 Hahaha...not yet...I still top u at times :pimagine if we BOTH write a review together, THAT day wud be known as Black Review Day on IF...log padh padh ke thak jayenge magar hamaara granth khatam nai hoga
Combine the Adi post with this review post and I'm there 😉 😆The day an epic episode appears, we should write together 😆 😆