SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Good evening everyone.
Dee all the best.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Is it possible to get an update on castor ans pallox just after they are born.
All the updates they are shown devils.I guess they are.

Nivi is sweet girl ii has no complaints on her.
Sahana appa's kutti ii was shown not shouting at her as she is so baby then with her appa.

Castor,pallox and rnb are found always getting scolding from ii.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Vikas Castor and Pollox would have been cherubs till 2 and schooled by the prankster par excellence to trouble their Amma with all possible mischief and paint the town with deft brush strokes dipped in pure untainted mischief
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hello Vikas Castor and Pollox would have been cherubs till 2 and schooled by the prankster par excellence to trouble their Amma with all possible mischief and paint the town with deft brush strokes dipped in pure untainted mischief

ok then update with castor pollox and appa and rnb should be there.
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best Nisha in your new position!!!!  
Thank you for making us so ecstatic with the future update!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Loved Ranjan hearing the heartbeat and the first scans!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Sahana sounds like the cutest little thing evah!!!!  I used to call my nephew the butterball-turkey-he was so cute between 6 months to about 3 years of age--chubby cheeks and all.  Sadly, he is now an angsty teenager--skinny and very tall.  I miss those days when he used to be almost too heavy to carry!!!  At nine months, buddy boy nearly knocked down his play crib by holding on to one side and trying to climb to freedom๐Ÿ˜†  Scared the living crap out of me when he tried it!!!!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Trained by best but they are born to two pranksters.

Ii is no less .she is scaled down that is it.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

All the best Nisha in your new position!!!!  

Thank you for making us so ecstatic with the future update!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Loved Ranjan hearing the heartbeat and the first scans!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Sahana sounds like the cutest little thing evah!!!!  I used to call my nephew the butterball-turkey-he was so cute between 6 months to about 3 years of age--chubby cheeks and all.  Sadly, he is now an angsty teenager--skinny and very tall.  I miss those days when he used to be almost too heavy to carry!!!  At nine months, buddy boy nearly knocked down his play crib by holding on to one side and trying to climb to freedom๐Ÿ˜†  Scared the living crap out of me when he tried it!!!!

ayyyo dee it would be a nightmare .
But did he hurt himself or dafe fall.

None are chubby in my family side.all lean .
Two cousins there I guess haven't seen them .I haven't met them was in college when they born snd never went their place.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Vikas...my guess Castor and Pollox would have been adorable cherubs till they were 2...constant tutoring by the dude would have transformed them into such terrors with every prank and mischief oozing out of them...they are adorable and a patient loving pati could have transformed them...I am sure they would be adorable knights standing by their Amma as they grow...just my guess
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No-he didn't hurt himself but the crib almost toppled on him as he tried to get out.  I caught him in time!!!  Kid had no fear at all๐Ÿ˜†