omg kunal (mohan to shaurya)

hgfedcba1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
kunal performance in todays epi remined me mohan ooo why only this happen with kunal his heroein always force him to PAPAR BELNA why first megha desided to marry other guy i dont remember his name then vasu had to face lots of troubles untill megha recognized that he is her mohan and now shaurya has to face same problem . when me saw shaurya crying NBT came into my mind . but kunal in every role is perfect and best . TUSHI GREAT HO KUNAL G . he is KING OF EXPRESSION .love u soo much and last but not the least SHAYA in today epi was sooo amazing love them . best of luck for their future

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

begumparaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hgfedcba1

kunal performance in todays epi remined me mohan ooo why only this happen with kunal his heroein always force him to PAPAR BELNA why first megha desided to marry other guy i dont remember his name

Was it Maanav ?
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes...it did looked like history repeated itself...but afterwards the scene Shaurya trying to get her to think if she was doing the right thing was beautiful...😉

Even as Mohan he tried his best to pursue Megha even after the engagement,,,because he knew deep within that she loves him very much...just need to convince her to admit her love...

But here Shaurya does not know if Diya loves him...although I personally feel Diya realised that Shaurya loves her...
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved yesterday's terrace scene. It was such mature talking from both ends. Shaurya trying to reason out with Diya and not forcing her into anything. Kunal Karan Kapoor and Neha Sargam were fabulous but since Kunal was shown in love it was magical.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved all those fumbles Shaurya had. It was perfectly executed by Kunal.