DAK : 24.08.15-29.08.15 > Review

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Doli Aarmaano Ki : Review
(24.8.15 - 29.8.15)

This whole week Doli Aarmaano Ki was like an express train running in the full speed, marking a new turn or I should say a new beginning of every characters life specially Diya Shaurya & Ishaani's life, some expected & unexpected events took place making the story even more interesting for the viewers.

Post leap for the 1st time the story was not "Only About" Diya's rape case, the very 1st episode of the week started with Shaurya's marriage talks by Damini where Shaurya opened up about his wish of doing a "love marriage" like his idol Ishaan & not an "Arranged marriage" like his biological father Samrat,

On the other hand the topic "Marriage" entered in Diya's life also in the form of Karan, The real mastermind behind Diya's gang rape Jamdaar decided to use Karan's acting obsession to force Diya to take the case back. Karan managed to impress himself by his perfect overacting in front of Diya but failed to fool Shaurya,

When Damini was keeping an eye on each development of Shaurya & Diya's pure relationship at that moment the "Rakhi" festival gave her an opportunity to question Shaurya-Diya's relationship by asking Diya to tie a rakhi on Shaurya's hand but fortunately her plan failed due to Ishaani the pampered sister of Shaurya who refused to share her brother with anyone else and this particular scene was something new to Indian television as before in any Hindi serial no one asked the female lead to tie a rakhi on the male lead's hand.

The show was all about marriage n relationships when the promo of a "Maha Episode" burned the Zee TV screen, where Urmi decided to tie Shaurya Diya in a bond of marriage shocking both Shaurya-Diya & Shaurya for the 1st time questioned his mother's decision

The promo was definitely unexpected & Shocking for the viewers at the same time it also increased their curiosity

The "Curiosity" factor continued as the superstar or I should say the mystery star Aakash Kumar appointed his fan Ishaani as a fashion designer,

Karan gave fake statement to the court & even called Diya mentally unstable in the courtroom that was when Diya started realizing his true self, all thanks to Shaurya's presence of mind, Karan's non existing brain & His mother's support Jamdaar's existence in the gang rape case revealed in front of Shaurya Diya.

"If There Is A Will There Is A Way"

Diya's 'Strength' was Shaurya 'A REAL MAN' Urmi was her 'Inspiration' she had the blessings of Almighty as well as the power of truth so finally she choose the ultimate weapon... "Public Help"

Diya called a "Press conferences" to speard the 'Case' like an 'Open Book" including Jaamdar's name

Soon her 'Voice' turned the whole media & all the social networking sites upside down

The writers & Zee TV did an outstanding job in this particular part where Zee TV included their #ItsNotMyRight trending in the show itself and the writers managed to shocked as well as impressed the viewers when after watching Diya's press conference out of everyone Diya's family doctor appeared to give the much needed prove "The medical report of Diya" and witness.

The much awaited "Maha Episode" did not disappoint the viewers, it was a complete entertainment filled with an outstanding combination of "Drama" & "Divine Justice" where not only Diya won the case but Jaamdar's beloved son had to loose his life as the "Trishul" of Matarani fell on him

It was indeed a "Victory" in the court room with all the culprits behind the bars & tears of happiness in Diya Urmi & Shaurya's eyes which brought tears into the viewers eyes also

The creative team & writers did an outstanding job with the execution of the "Divine Justice" Kunal Karan Kapoor's portrayal of Shaurya's presence of mind was very much impressive, he managed to convey each emotions of Shaurya direct to the heart of the viewers without any heavy dialogues, Manasi Salvi's powerful performance in the court room was nothing but an inspiration, & Neha Sargam made "Diya Tiwari" alive on screen..

Overall this whole week the show made the viewers speechless in every sense & at the end of the maha episode it left the viewers wondering...

If "Shaurya" is the actual destination of Diya's Doli Aarmaano Ki or not

Written By : Arpita Dey

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Arpi. Good to have you back. Thanks for sharing the article. 
I am sure you would have a lot to say since the ShaYa track is going to start😳
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great review. Thanks Arpi.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great review, Thanks for sharing
Rosemary196 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome review. Thanks for sharing
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice review. Thnx for sharing Arpi.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome review Arpi. I finally caught up with all the episodes and I'm rally glad that DAK is back on track.. the story is moving fwd at good pace. And ShaYa, wat to say... I simply love their emotional connect, they are a treat to watch. Each and every scene carries this subtle emotion and a sense of true love that I have never seen on tv before. Kudos to Neha and Kunal for portraying flawlessly. Besides shaya, like everyone I adore Urmi a lot! 
sorry for the rant.. got carried away. long time since posting here... hehe.

grt post! keep rocking :)
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Girls been many days since new article in Entertainment Tadka