Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Brainbox1999

OMG, I miss Beintehaa too!! 😭😭😭 I watch Kumkum Bhagya now which is actually pretty good, it's really funny as well. 

I come back here every so often and I actually write on this forum, check out my story - Waiting ZAYA SS   
😊😊

I've heard a lot of that show, never really had time to check it out.
I'm glad you've found something new. ðŸ˜‰

Yeah, I know that one.
I read it often. Wasn't able to catch the recent updates. 
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
I seriously can't believe that it's already almost a year since BI ended... even i'm waiting for Harshika to make  a comeback ..just like you guys i wasn't able to find a new Hindi soap similar to BI ..i got many suggestion but none really worked for me..man why was BI so unique ?? i miss the show ..the cast ..our epi discussions and all our silly dissection on HarshIka moments ..oh lord i wish we could get those days back..!! Edited by ...Renu... - 8 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

I seriously can't believe that it's already almost a year since BI ended... even i'm waiting for Harshika to make  a comeback ..just like you guys i wasn't able to find a new Hindi soap similar to BI ..i got many suggestion but none really worked for me..man why was BI so unique ?? i miss the show ..the cast ..our epi discussions and all our silly dissection on HarshIka moments ..oh lord i wish we could get those days back..!!

I so agree with you, Renu. Totally.

Yes, I've also not been able to find a show as good as BI. And yes, I am also missing those ep discussions, drooling about Harshad, fighting about who has a claim on him, talking about HarshIka and their flawless chemistry. I miss BI, a lot, just the way you do.