Missing Beintehaa?

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I miss Beintehaa sooo much. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

I sweared that I won't leave this forum.
And here I am, still there!  ðŸ¤¢

Who else misses Beintehaa?

Or did you find a show better than Beintehaa?

Extremely tough that is though! 

Cheers
Tani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
I need a comment on this by the end of the day or I literally will declare this forum dead! :P
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yesss I still miss it a lot I want them back please. Did you get the news of Harshad's comeback on Starplus ?
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Yesss I still miss it a lot I want them back please. Did you get the news of Harshad's comeback on Starplus ?

Dude, i get news for almost 30 shows Harshad 'coming back' on. ðŸ˜†

He's probably gonna turn this one down too.
Actually scratch the 'probably'.

He WILL turn this one down too. ðŸ˜›
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't found any show that's better than Beintehaa and I am still eagerly waiting for Harshad's and Preetika's tv comeback, preferably in the same show as leads opposite each other once again. But I honestly don't miss Beintehaa like I used to... books and american shows are keeping me pretty well entertained. 😛 However, that doesn't mean that I don't love Zaya anymore or that I don't wish Beintehaa was still airing... So much could have been shown after Zaya went against the Halala at first but oh well, it's done now.
manny136 thumbnail
I miss beintehaa a lot. Havent found a show that i like that much yet n one i thought was semi ok its finishing lol. Any showive watched so far just dont have a zayalike couple so i only watchfor the story. Man most shows have the same story just a diff look. 
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, I miss Beintehaa too!! 😭😭😭 I watch Kumkum Bhagya now which is actually pretty good, it's really funny as well. 
I come back here every so often and I actually write on this forum, check out my story - Waiting ZAYA SS   
😊😊
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I haven't found any show that's better than Beintehaa and I am still eagerly waiting for Harshad's and Preetika's tv comeback, preferably in the same show as leads opposite each other once again. But I honestly don't miss Beintehaa like I used to... books and american shows are keeping me pretty well entertained. 😛 However, that doesn't mean that I don't love Zaya anymore or that I don't wish Beintehaa was still airing... So much could have been shown after Zaya went against the Halala at first but oh well, it's done now.

Agreed. I had a lot of books and nonsense tv shows to attempt to impress me, but nothing did as much as Beintehaa. Beintehaa had that glamour, that happiness, that sad feeling. It made us cry, it made us laugh, it made us 'aww' in moments of ZaYa. I'd honestly say, I agree with you. But wishing Beintehaa was still airing is not something I'd like to do. Really, it started losing fans. Harshad and Preetika were bashed. If it continued any longer, it wouldn't have been beneficial for anyone. Be it the fans or be it the leads. Come what may, I'll always love Beintehaa. <3
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I miss beintehaa a lot. Havent found a show that i like that much yet n one i thought was semi ok its finishing lol. Any showive watched so far just dont have a zayalike couple so i only watchfor the story. Man most shows have the same story just a diff look. 

What Beintehaa had was, what we all liked, the surprises. Things happened, some shook  the hell out of us, some made us smile. Zain's dialogues.. His names for Aaliya. Mamu Ki Bhanji, Malika-E-Zain.. ðŸ˜³

I agree with you, too. Yes, nothing is as far as better Beintehaa. And yes, most of the shows do have the same story, same outline, just different looks and avatars. 
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar123

Meee i'm still here 🤗

I'm glad you are.
Sorry I don't know your name. 
I'm not good at remembering names.

By the way, hi, I'm Tani. ðŸ˜ƒ