Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting...but seemed a bit juvenile of Arnav to hurry up Khushi over such an issue as a live-in, knowing his family as well as Khushi. Of course, he expected the same with Lavanya in IPK, now he just seems more blinkered.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm...
nice update
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bellarosa

nice teaser

what will arnav do ?
please update soon
thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š

You'l know soon😉
arshiforever92 thumbnail
arshiforever92 thumbnail
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Chapter- 5

Khushi: I should leave now.

Arnav: Is it necessary?

Khushi: Arnav ji I can't leave here, I have to leave.

Arnav: But why?

Khushi: You know the answer Arnav ji. I can't stay here always as jiji's sister nor I can tell anyone about the relation you want between us, so I have to leave.

Arnav: There must be some solution.

Khushi: The solution is something which you don't want to accept, Marriage! 

Arnav(groaned): I have solution Khushi and I don't need to do something which I don't want.

Khushi: Arnav ji.

Arnav: You should leave now. Very soon you'll be with me and I would need anyone's permission to keep you close to me.

Khushi: But... She was interrupted by Payal's voice who was searching for her.

Khushi: Bye. I should go before Jiji comes here.

-------------------------

After few days

Arnav was working in his cabin when Khushi walked in with smile on her face.

Khushi: Arnav ji. Give a break to your poor laptop and have your lunch.

Arnav: Two minutes Khushi.

Khushi: Ok! She walked to the couches inside his cabin and laid their lunch in table.

Khushi smiled as she made their plates for lunch, she had joined Arnav ji's office few days ago. Arnav had came with this idea to keep her close to himself when Khushi has mentioned about her job hunt after Payal's marriage.

Arnav: Where are you lost?

Khushi: Nothing! I was just thinking why Anjali ji has organized this sudden dinner between families.

Arnav: I have no idea. Just in morning she told me to come back early.

Khushi: hmmm

Arnav: Khushi stop thinking too much and come here, he said forwarding his hand and pulled her on his lap.

Khushi(gasped): Arnav ji!

Arnav: Hmm

Khushi: what are you doing?

Arnav: Nothing! I am hungry, now feed me.

Khushi: haww I am not doing it, help yourself.

Arnav: Ok, also right now I have something more tempting to eat rather than this boring food.

Khushi looked confused at him and before she can even manage to say a word her mouth was already captured by him as he kissed her hungrily.

Khushi: mmm she moaned lacing her fingers in his thick hairs.

Arnav's hand continued to stroke her waist and other hand moved up to cup her br**sts and massaging it roughly.
They pulled back from the kiss and looked into each other eyes before Khushi lowered her eyes looking at naked desires in his eyes.

Arnav: It's getting really difficult to stay away from you Khushi when all I want is to be in you. 
Khushi blushed and looked at other side before she picked up the plate of lunch and started feeding him silently, moaning in between as Arnav continued to nibble and kiss from her pips to neck and shoulders.

---------------------------

Arnav was ready to leave for Raizada mansion and was waiting for Khushi in parking when she walked there. 

Khushi: Arnav ji you were going to tell me something?

Arnav(smiled): but now I have changed my mind.

Khushi: huh?

Arnav: Come lets go! You'll know soon and I want to see your expressions then.

Khushi(sitting inside the car): Arnav ji please tell me, she asked worryingly.

Arnav: Relax Khushi there is nothing for which you have to worry about.

Khushi: Ok. She sat quite as Arnav drove to Shantivan, holding her hand.

----------------------------

SHANTIVAN

Everyone was already seated when Arnav and Khushi joined them after getting fresh.

Anjali: It feels so nice after Akash and Payal marriage, we all are together tonight. 

Madhumati(Buaji): Sahi kahat ho bitiya (You are right dear).

Others also nodded with smile and half if the dinner time spent talking about Akash and Payal's marriage and the fun they had in it.

Anjali: I know you all are curious about this dinner plan but I wanted us to have this get together before chotte left.

Khushi's hand stopped in middle before the spoon in her hand can reach her mouth and she looked at Anjali confused and then at Arnav who was looking down with closed eyes. 

Nani: Chotte is leaving somewhere?

Anjali(nodded): Actually just yesterday night Chotte told me that he is leaving for London because of some project and it'll take few months for him to return back. The moment Anjali finished, spoon fell from Khushi's hand followed by the voice of "Tan" and all heads turned towards her.

Khushi: I am sorry, I didn't realized when it fell from my hand when I was hearing Anjali ji. All smiled and again continued with their dinner but Khushi looked at Arnav with accusing eyes who was already looking at her with regret in his.

To be continued...

arshiforever92 thumbnail

Buddy me for PM's

Arshi😳

koyalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome n very naughty update😉
radhika007 thumbnail