why cv's introduced this stupid rape track? Wo bhi itani jaldi

Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why cv's introduced this stupid rape track poora din rona dhona us damini ki nautanki us ishani ko suddenly psyco sey mahaan banana karan ki selfish ness kabhi khatam nahi hoti and diya ki parents ka koi ata pata nahi and that nupur,asha in dono ki barey mein na bola tho achaa hai shaurya ki paas koi kam nahi hai kya poora din in sab ko sambalney mein nikal jata hai and chiku i will miss u shaurya ki ghar pagal khaney sey koi kam nahi and cv's jaldi yeh track ko khatam karo yaar diya ko us pagal khaney bhahar nikalo already trp's dropping this week 1.4 pata nahi next week kitana hoga lol

aur ha i just hate that back ground music tu na jaan aas paas hein kudha koi aur song play karo yaar lol 😡 Edited by Susi_sneha_fan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Relax Dear,

1st of all this track is NOT stupid, 2nd we should never judge a track or show based on TRP,

TRP is only business, n business mein emotions involves nehi hote hai, we viewers gets connected with a story or couple emotions se, so both the things are different,

CVs are handling this track very well (Apart from Shaurya's feelings) let them handle it in their own way, I don't want them to spoil the essence of this show because of TRP

I can understand your frustration, Nupur n Damini Karan all are very irritating, but we can't do anything about that,

All the actors are outstanding just enjoy their performances!
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with Arpingmugfan...

Yes RAPE is something ugly but that does not mean it should be shoved aside even though it is the root cause of so much heartache for some people let alone to the reputation of the country.

It is nice that for once a channel has taken a serious issue as a plot to spread the most valuable knowledge required by public...relating to RAPE cases...

And I agree the makers are handling to plot and the flow of the event very beautifully...

Bravo Zee TV,,,Hats off Spellbound Production...👏👏👏
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I understand that it's depressing to watch but it needs to be shown. I'm not from India, have never set a foot in India but this show is teaching me things I didn't know people in India have to go through to get justice.
It is sad but I believe it needs to be done to get some change in the thought process.
Mangales thumbnail
Open mind and the courage to face the truth is what we need to watch shows that reflect the bitter truth of human behaviour...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mangales

Open mind and the courage to face the truth is what we need to watch shows that reflect the bitter truth of human behaviour...

Yep, you summed it up nicely.
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it's stupid. Depressing and harsh, yes but isn't that the reality of our world. Some have to live the nightmare. 
Great show...well done Zee TV and the actors and the makes of DAK!
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I get how you feel, this whole track is sad :(
But then this show is known for woman fighting for their rights, and I hope this track teaches people out there to be strong. 

Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stubborn-

I get how you feel, this whole track is sad :(

But then this show is known for woman fighting for their rights, and I hope this track teaches people out there to be strong.

Hai @stubborn i don't know your name I just loved your answer Thanks for your comment dear 🤗
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Hey Relax Dear,

1st of all this track is NOT stupid, 2nd we should never judge a track or show based on TRP,

TRP is only business, n business mein emotions involves nehi hote hai, we viewers gets connected with a story or couple emotions se, so both the things are different,

CVs are handling this track very well (Apart from Shaurya's feelings) let them handle it in their own way, I don't want them to spoil the essence of this show because of TRP

I can understand your frustration, Nupur n Damini Karan all are very irritating, but we can't do anything about that,

All the actors are outstanding just enjoy their performances!

O.k i'm relaxing my self thank u i think i needs to practice yoga breathin breathout susi relax,susi relax ha ha ha 🤣