oh..yeah.😛Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---
bcz of Shreya's absence Jaywanti is getting more screen space ...even more than Purvi😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
oh..yeah.😛Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---
bcz of Shreya's absence Jaywanti is getting more screen space ...even more than Purvi😒
I appreciate Tanya Abrol for that..😳Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana
oh..yeah.😛
To me Jaywanti is bearable...she praised of my Abhi na😳
Originally posted by: IAmStar3
@aditya_anjaana: So does tat mean you'll forum folks judge cops on basis of praising ADI sir? 😲 NOM.
The episode was decent. nice story.
i m not judging any1 here. Read my comments I said that i don't care (about Jaywanti whether she's getting more role or not.) I can bear her becoz she praised of Aditya ji. 😛Originally posted by: IAmStar3
@aditya_anjaana: So does tat mean you'll forum folks judge cops on basis of praising ADI sir? 😲 NOM.
The episode was decent. nice story.
same here🥱Originally posted by: CT_Shreya
Honestly Jaywanti is really starting to get to me now. I don't like her anymore.
But otherwise a good case and some good investigation. I had a whole list of questions, but my net crashed 😡 and I lost everything even though I had copied it.Anyways I ended up giving the episode a 3/5. It was much better than Friday's though I'm really getting tired of the action sequences. We need more than just action to please us FW!