Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think Cece is the endgame mastermind. Cece is playing Charles, whom she loved who really is dead.. She is A. If what I hope will happen happens, Mona is actually under the black hoodie and will be the one who turns the tables on Cece, exposing her. Cece may also be the black veil or black widow. Cece killed Wilden and the 1st time we see black widow is at his funeral. I strongly believe in this person's theory:
https://youtu.be/XIv54Zr5G5o