Mandodri
Nagraj, Nal, Neel, Nishad-raj
Raghukul, Ram, Rishyashring
Tarka
Urmila
Vatapi, Vibhishan, Vishnu
sitarra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Uma - Lord Shiva's wife, who is also known as Parvati.
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ashwampuri-it was mentioned in the last epi
next one-I
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
India (because Lord Ram incarnated in India). Ha ha, just kidding. 😆
Ikshumati (This is the name of a river which finds mention in Valmiki Ramayan. King Janak's younger brother was king Kushdhvaj.
Kushdhvaj was ruling from a city surrounded by river Ikshumati.)

Next - I
Ganga
Ikshumati, Ikshvaku, Ilaval, Indra, Indrajeet
Jambvan, Janki, Jaya
Lanka, Lankeshwar, Laxman
Mandodri
Nagraj, Nal, Neel, Nishad-raj
Raghukul, Ram, Rishyashring
Tarka
Uma, Urmila
Vatapi, Vibhishan, VishnuEdited by akhl - 16 years ago
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am noticing that the participation in this forum has gone down. In order to attract more people to this forum, I would like to revive this game. And in order that more and more people are able to answer in this game, I would suggest one change. Let me tell what the change is based on an example.
Consider a real-life antakshari. Suppose that a song ends in Sunita. The next song starts with the letter "t". In other words, if a song ends in a vowel, then find the last consonant in that word. Start the next song with that consonant. In the given example, the last word is "Sunita". The last letter is "a", which is a vowel. The last consonant is "t", which is a consonant. Then, start the next song with "t". This is what happens in real-life antakshari. Let that be done in this game also. But if we do that, then we will not be able to start any name with a vowel. In order to take care of both, let me suggest the following:-

1. If a name ends in a consonant, then the next name should start with the same consonant.

2. If a name ends in a vowel, then the next name can start with the same vowel or it can start with the last consonant in the word. This allows us to start a name with a consonant and also with a vowel.

So, shall we continue with this game? The last word so far is "India".
The next word can start with "a" (the last letter in "india") or it can start with "d"(the last consonant in "india").