Their romance was supper hot😳
update soon next part
thanks for pm

Thank you 😳

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 8

"Should i call him?" Taani questioned herself, pacing back forth in her room, after having dinner with her family she was alone in her room. She was missing him, badly but too shy to call him, to take initiative to talk to him.

"No. He must be having his dinner, I'll call him after some time." Taani told herself, her conscious mind agreed with her. Calming her raging breathing, she took a deep breath and sat on bed. She rubbed her sweaty palms together, nervously. Even though they had conversations over phone call before their wedding too but still she was feeling shy and nervous to call him, even before their marriage he was the one who used to call her at night before going to sleep.

While she was feeling restless, his condition was no different. He was also missing her, Missing her presence in his room but the air in his room still had her fragrance lingered, it kept him calm.

"Rey, Did you had your dinner?" His mother's voice brought him back into reality, Rey looked up from him laptop, on which he was trying to her but his wife's thought kept him busy to do any other work.

"No Maa, But can you send my dinner in my room, Please. I have important presentation to work on." Rey said to him mother, who was standing near the entrance of his room. His mother nodded in response and left from there.

"Taani, I missing you sweetheart." Rey said to the photo of his wife that he had kept as his laptop's screen wallpaper. 

Taani stare at the mobile screen with shy smile, as it ring she could see her husband's name appearing on the screen. She took a deep breath and picked up the call. 

"Hello." Taani answered the call and waited to hear his voice.

"Taani.." Came his voice, she let go of the breath she was holding into, with out even realizing.

"Kaiso ho aap?" Taani asked him, her tone was low and shy, her usual self which made him fall for her.

"Mein theek hu. Aur tum? Khana khaya tumhe?" Rey questioned back from the other side of call. She smiled at the caring nature of her husband.

"Ha. Aapne?" Taani questioned him back.

"I just had my dinner." Rey replied from the other side. Taani bite her lower lips as silence prevailed between them, Having no idea how to start the conversation, again. It was first time they are away from each other after their marriage. 

"Hows everyone at home?" Taani asked him, in low tone, after a moment of silence she mentally patted herself for breaking the silence. 

"All are good but all are missing you, Including your husband." Came a reply from other side that had her turned beetroot red. 

"I'm also missing everyone." Taani answered, after a moment of silence. 

"Including your husband?" Rey questioned her, she could feel the playfulness in his voice, She bite her lower lips.

"Reyaansh" Taani whined slightly, pouting cutely at the teasing tone of her husband, who surely love to pull her leg.

"I know my name, sweetheart. Now, Answer my question, Are you missing your husband?" Rey questioned her, his tone was huskily seductive that had left her blushing profusely.

"Yes." 

"Yes what taani?" 

"Yes, I'm missing my husband." Taani said it, finally. She was sure he must be having a victorious smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh. You are missing your husband, So what are you missing about you husband?" Rey questioned her, again playfully. 

"Everything about him." Taani whispered in daze, closing eyes when realization hit her, she blushed and bite her lower lips.

"Well, Then I think should come there, to meet you, hug you, kiss you an.." Rey continued, her heart skipped a beat and all she wanted was hide her face, even though he was not there but still she couldn't stop herself from turning beetroot red.

"Reyaansh..Stop" Taani said, she blushed more deeper when she heard his throaty laugh. 

"Acha listen, I'll be there tomorrow morning to pick you up." Rey told her, taani smiled, finally she will meet him. Though it's not even a day they had seen each other last but still it feels like ages.

"Okay. Aur aap ab so jaaiye, Kaafi late ho gaya hai." Taani replied to him.

"I will but before that, atleast give me a kiss." Rey pleaded to her, Taani blushed, since he had enter in her life, it had become her habit, to blush on everything he say or does. 

"Hello. You there, taani?" Rey questioned when he didn't got any reply from her. 

"Ha, Reyaansh." Taani stuttered slightly.

"Oh, so madam is feeling shy. huh? Okay, Lets do one thing, close your eyes and give me a kiss." Rey told her, understanding her shy nature and hesitancy. Taani bite her lower lip, she brought the cell phone close to her lips and a kissing sound followed by.

"Good night Reyaansh." She mumbled shyly before she cut the call and buried her face in  her pillow, she blushed remembering their conversation and slept with a dreamy smile on her face. 

Next morning, He entered his bedroom room after spending a hour in his gym, he had in his home. 

"Few more hours then you will be here, In my arms." Rey whispered, to himself while looking at the big photograph of hers, hanging on the wall above their bed.

He walked toward his closet, taking out his clothes he placed them on bed then walked inside the washroom to take shower, his heart was thumping loudly against his ribcage, the mere thought to having his wife again in his arms, after a day of separation, had cause his heart to go frenzy in excitement.  

After he got ready, he went downstairs in dinning area to have his breakfast with his family. His whole family was present there, on dinning table. He wished them good morning and sat on his chair, beside his father.

"Rey, Taani ko lene kab jaa rahe ho?" His father, ranvijay asked him. 

"In half an hour, I have an important meeting in office So i thought, abhi chala jata hu." Rey answered, his mother served him breakfast and he started to eat. He glance at his brother, who passed him knowing smile, with teasing glint in their eyes.

"Important meeting ya biwi se milne ki jaldi?" Shivam raised his one brow at him, Rey mocked glare at him, trying to suppress the smile forming in.

"Kuch bhi bhai. I really have important meeting to attend." Rey said, dismissing the matter.

"Oh  Really?" Swayum & Shivam asked in mocking tone. Rey cursed them under his breath, he glared at them. He glance at sharon & Kria, who were busy in serving but he was sure they were enjoying all this but he was glad they didn't said anything since his mother and father were also present there.

"Ha Rey, Konsi meeting? As far as I know, We don't have any meeting today." His father also joined in, he narrowed his eyes at them and turned toward his mother for some help, who was sitting beside him.

"Bas bhi kijiye aap sab, Mere bacche ko kitna preshan karoge." His mother spoke, in her son's diffence. Shivam and swayum looked at each other then at him.

"Mumma's boy." They said together and Rey passed angry glares to them. 

"I'm leaving. Bye Maa." Rey got up, gulping down the orange juice. He kissed her mother's cheek and quickly left the house, before his family could again start the leg pulling. As he left the house, he could hear his family's laughter. He shook his head and walked toward his car. Rey smiled to himself as he sat in his car and drove away to shekhawat mansion.

Please do comment and press the 'like' button. Silent Readers at least press the like button, it won't take more than 5 seconds.

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail
For PMs Add this account into your buddy list.
princess_tara thumbnail
awe it was such a cute update
TaaRey talk on phone was super cute
phone kiss😳
love that how family was teasing Rey 
eager for next part
update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wow awsm update taarey phone talk superb swayam  shivam 
tease rey nice next update soon
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res😆
Unres
Oh ho shy taani☺️ and naughty rey love them both😉
Love their phone convo
Ohh taarey missing each other badly hayee
Hahaha rey's family is really nice
Poor rey his whole family was teasing him
Update asap
Edited by Pearl_TR - 8 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Taarey are so in love madly love
aww both missing each other :))
Taani feeling shy to call rey I Luv
Taarey convo rey teasing taani was
Superb aww rey don't lie to family :P
I Luv family teasing rey aww I love how
rey ask his mom to hlp he is mumma's boy
Thanks for PM Edited by raddhi - 8 years ago
sailaja. thumbnail
Nice update taarey phone convo was superb and next family part was also nice thanks for the pm
NSKay thumbnail
Awesome update di
loved it
taani is so shy to voice out her feelings
n rey kya bolu mai ab??😆
family's teasings were superb
thnx 4 the pm
update soon
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail