Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

These days in shows we see trust breaking everyday...

In JJKN, Armaan couldn't trust Jassi and now she couldn't trust him and agrees that he has done that with her.

In Sinndoor, Dhruv doesn't have trust at all on his Vedika for whom he got paralyzed now he can't even recognize her!

Well my question is that can trust be broken so easily???? I mean shouldn't trust be like trust that can't be broken so easily and we should be able to trust especially our loved ones completely?

On the other hand could there be material circumstances that could break the  trust easitly??

Why????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Misty thumbnail
Looking at the trends of the shows, its making us think, does it really happens, is there no trust left in life, is the world full of all untrustworthy people, then you remember a friend, a loved one who trusts you and loves you, you do not want to brake his or her trust, you want to keep alive. If we keep this in mind, we will look beyond these shows.
Nishani thumbnail
Hi Naina di (promise to mail you later 😉 ).

My dad always tells me that it takes a lifetime to build trust but only seconds to break it. So true!

If someone breaks my trust, naturally I wil be very hurt and I will do everything in my power to stay away from that person.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt so maybe that is why I am easily hurt when they tend to break my trust! But that is what happens these days....people use and abuse people thinking that is okay! 😕

It is so sad when you really think about it.
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishani

Hi Naina di (promise to mail you later 😉 ).

My dad always tells me that it takes a lifetime to build trust but only seconds to break it. So true!

If someone breaks my trust, naturally I wil be very hurt and I will do everything in my power to stay away from that person.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt so maybe that is why I am easily hurt when they tend to break my trust! But that is what happens these days....people use and abuse people thinking that is okay! 😕

It is so sad when you really think about it.

True very true Nish di!!

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misty

Looking at the trends of the shows, its making us think, does it really happens, is there no trust left in life, is the world full of all untrustworthy people, then you remember a friend, a loved one who trusts you and loves you, you do not want to brake his or her trust, you want to keep alive. If we keep this in mind, we will look beyond these shows.

You are right Misty di! But Trust is not like a mirror that can be broken so easily.... It's sad that people do that!

deepey thumbnail
hanji trust can be broken and very easily.... but the love remains...
u wont stop loving the person who broke ur trust....my personal experience..
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
ermm ermm no comments i dun know much abt this stuff, but ya ill say that its WORTH trusting someone at least from what i know till now, i havent lived very long so ya u never know 😆
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic 😊 hmm wel from my personal experience u tend to give the benefit of the doubt to those who are very close to your heart and sometimes even when knowin that they hav broken ur trust u are willin to ignore it..but i think theres a boundry and wen thts crossed then personally i think there is no going back..no matter how much tht person may mean to u.. even if u still love them..
Life for Rent thumbnail
all the serials are commercial..............so u just dont trust them...
hw could u them??no way???i giv u an example

marrige queen is talking to marrige king

marrige king--- ur my life, my love, i love u from ur foor to ur hair...my heatbeat goes to u, i cant live with out u.......ur my life ki light....

marrige queen--- ur my support and all these dialogs

finnaly they got married,,,,,,after 5 months with help of their SAAS they start hating each other

marrige king--- i made a mistake by loving u... ur this , ur that.... 😡
marrige queen-- i did the same. 😡

follwing week one of them get married again......thn with in 6 months either the new wife dies or get divorce and marrige queen and marrige king get married again..

so wat we learn is kids play marrige game with their dolls in childhood and when thy grow up they do the practical exprience.. 😆

now u dont find these stories in real life
all shows are 😡 😡 😡 Edited by Life for Rent - 18 years ago