Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Both chapters was beautiful . From starting Taani liked everything about Rey.. as taani says look like palace even Taani's room was awsome . Rey behaveiour towards taani was soft and friendly it was just an...
Awesome update.. The fact that
Taani is really comfortable with Rey is the sweetness of the story
Rey is so sweet towards her...and his care reflects in all sence bringing his Doctor frd she has a chance to get cured..
Excited...even with the feel if she gets cured and work with Rey hand in hand to her so called house then the reaction of sara and kriya

Also want to know how did rey find out about Taani and saw her first time when on the first place she was not allowed to go out from 10 years even when her family was not ready to reveal her exidtence
Update soon..

...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Cute and love
Tr scene was worth a read
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 4

"Bhayiaa! Please make one more plate. This time little more TEEKHAA!" Taani told the paanipuri vendor, sitting on bench with Rey, enjoying paanipuries where as he was enjoying seeing her smile.

"Rey, have this, this is so so good. You also eat." Taani said to him, holding one paanipuri near his lips, Rey ate from her hands and smiled at her, It was first time he was having street food like this but with her he was enjoying this expericence too.

"Doll. Its getting late, lets go home." Rey told her, it was past 6 in evening.

"Okay." Taani replied, Rey paid for the paanipuries and scooped her in his arms.  

"You know Rey, When I will be able to walk, You won't have to pick me in your arms. I will walk on my own. I won't be a burden on you then." Taani told him, her words were innocent but got him angry. 

"DON'T  EVER  SAY THAT.  YOU  ARE  NOT  BURDEN  ON  ME." Rey told her sternly, his voice was powerful and little loud, had her shiver in fear. 

"Okay. Don't get angry. See, I promise i won't say that again." Taani said to him cutely. Rey nodded, smiling at her slightly. Rey walked in the parking area where his car was parked. Opening the door of passenger seat he made her sit inside.

"Abhi bhi naraj ho?" Taani asked him cutely as he sat on driver seat.

"No." Rey answered, leaning close to her he made her wear the seat belt. Seeing the unconvinced look on her face he peck her nose lightly. She gasped lightly and star at him with wide eyes and slightly open mouth then smiled shyly at him.

"Doll, You look more cute when you are shy." Rey told her. Her cheeks turned pink, Rey chuckled and drove away.

After spending some quality time on beach and eating lots of street food they were on their way to back home. Taani was staring outside the window, Her hazel orbs were shining in amusement as their car moved on roads. Everything has changed since she last time came outside. Everything looked more fascinating. Rey, Who was driving the car kept stealing glance and smiling to himself seeing her enjoying herself.

Rey parked his car outside the gates of mansion. A frown appeared on his face when he noticed a unknown car parked outside his mansion. 

"Arey! Yeh toh Kria didi ki car hai." Taani's voice broke his reverie. A rush of anger ran through his veins hearing her name. Opening his side of door, He stepped out of the car then walked toward the car belong to taani's sister, Taani was watching him with confusion written over her face. 

"Hey Reyaansh." Kria greeted him as she stepped out of her car.

"What are you doing here?" Without beating around the bush Rey questioned her angrily. Kria frowned.

"Thats not a way to greet Reyaansh." Kria pouted, she took a step close to him.

"Do hell with your greetings. Just answer my f**king question and leave from here." Rey was trying his hardest not to shout at her knowing taani was watching him and scaring her with his scary anger was the last thing he wanted to do. 

"I know you are regretting bringing my handicap sister with you so I thought to give you a better option. So how about you let me in and throw that little brat out of your house. I'm sure you also like mature women not some little tantrum throwing handicap teenager." Kria said, taking steps close to him, she placed her hand on his chest. Moving it up down seductively before he gripped her wrist roughly and threw it away from him. Her touch simply disgust him. 

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I have no interest in s**ts and dare you say a word against her. NOW  LEAVE  BEFORE  I  DO  SOMETHING  YOU  WILL REGRET." Rey threaten her, she flinched away at his loud angry tone. 

"Reyaansh you will regret choosing her above me." Kria told him before she sit inside her car and drove away leaving him behind. He had to do something before she try something silly that would hurt taani. He glance at taani, who was still sitting inside his car, looking at him. 

Rey sighed, closing his eyes to calm his anger before he walked toward the car. Opening the passenger side door, he bend down to pick her up in his arms but she stopped him by placing her hand on his shoulder. Rey gave her a confused look.

"What happened there, Rey? Why Kria didi was here and went away without meeting me?" Taani questioned him. Rey sighed, how much he wished he could tell about her cunning evil family but it would break her heart.

"I'll tell you but first lets go inside." Rey answered, scooping her securely in his arms he took her inside the  mansion then upstairs, in her room. He made her sit on the bed comfortable then removed her shoes, he covered her legs with blanket. 

"Your sister Kria was here with a deal." Says Rey as he sat beside her. 

"What Deal? Business deal?" Taani questioned him, confused why would her Kria didi would come here.

"No. I wish it was a business deal but you know what she said, She said she wants to stay here with me." Rey told her, A frown appeared on her face. Though she loves her sisters but she doesn't want to stay with them anymore and have them treating her badly again.

"So you agreed? No you will also keep me locked in a room?" Taani questioned him, her voice held fear. Tears brimmed in her eyes thinking again she had to live that life, with no one around her to care and love her.

"What? No baby. I would never do that to you and trust me Your sister or any of your family member for that matter would never come here. This house is just ours."  Rey told her softly, holding her cheek in his palm. 

"You will not lock me in room? Promise?" Taani asked him, held out her palm infront of him, Rey smiled and put his palm on hers, knowing she needed assurance. 

"I promise." 

"Ah! Thunder Monster!" Taani shouted, covering her ears. Outside weather had took bad turn and now it was raining heavily. Rey let out a chuckle, hugging her close to him. Both were sitting on her bed.

"Don't worry doll. I will protect you." Rey whispered softly. 

"You have to Rey, I'm too cute to die so soon." Taani giggle lightly, hiding her face in his chest. Rey chuckled and pulled her more close to him, tightening his grip around her waist.

"I'm sleepy, can you sleep with me, Rey?" Taani asked him cutely, Feeling scared sleeping alone. At her home back then, Anna used to sleep with her when there is a storm.

"Sure doll." Rey was more than happy obeying her wish, The trust and faith she had showed in him was overwhelming to him. Gently holding her shoulder he made her lay down on bed then covering her properly with blanket, he slipped inside the covers. 

"Good night Rey." Taani kissed his on cheek and closed her eyes. Rey smiled and kissed her forehead lightly. Rey wrapped her arm around her waist protectively and closed his eyes.

"Good night Doll."

Next part depends on response, So please comment.

Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...

it cant be more better...

hope she get well soon
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...

happy to see the budding trust in them...

she s really super cute
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
It was superb
Love taarey scenes eating panipuri my favourite😳
Urgh... why kriya has to always come in between
Aww rey cares for Taani so much
Update soon

Thanks for PM😊
Edited by Pearl_TR - 8 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
Awesome dii!!
really nice...
kria!! that bitch!!!
TaaRey's convo was good and cute...
update PTKK also dii

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was so cute and beautiful
i am in love with there bonding
loving taani's trust on rey
taarey are so damn cute
Edited by taani.priya1997 - 8 years ago
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
finally they r on their way to taarey , love n trust is there , but why kriya yaar , plz update soon
Gursharn3010 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow kria bitch
Nd taani nd rey r so cute plzzz update soon