Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Firstly geet needs to be sensible.. She is not a kid or gunjan isnnot so strong that she succumbs to situation like a abla nari .. In that case she could have married Rahul over dilawar and got a better life...
Plus it was baldev who pushed dis wedding forcibly.. Intact he doesn't even know abt gunjan dilawar talk.. So why does gunjan get to be blamed here totally...
Geet herself needs a spine to take right decisions for herself and not for ranvi sake.. 
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gunjan should be worshiping in witches temple just blame baldev gunjan did nothing she just blaming her husband n breaking her brothers life n emotionally hurting him that much ki he loses his sense don't blame gunjan plz only she was just crying in her house didn't tell anyone about her marriage problem she care so much for her family n brother ki didn't bother to see him when he was tortured in jail. Only baldev deserve slap because he care for useless people in his life its his fault he got worst mother n sister 
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i too felt very bad geet and deeepu
but cant do anything very soon gunjan will realize her mistake
Edited by khan_ - 8 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved today's epi. Coz Gunjan now knw true colours of Dilawar and how he treated with Geet badly. When dilawar said to gunjan that she has 24hr to get him back to the house otherwise he will tell everything. But Gunjan reveal everything that means she realise her mistakes. But I think its not Gunjan fault ki geet aur ranvi shak karna. It's all sochi samji plan between manjit and dilawar. So, i think it's not her fault. And even though ranvi and geet explainned to gunjan her thingy is right coz Gunjan has been forced to believe things between geet and ranvi. 
Now, Veera got some evidence and she will reach to the root of this and solve the problem by becoming a sardaar