Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update... I think rey is doing rite... taani is safe in his hands... poor taani her family is loser...
update soon
StarletBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i found tis part really emotional n touchy. loved it pls update soon. 

Hope ur health is good
Cutie_Princezz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow yar ...
Amazing concept ...
Loved it ...
Waiting 4 ur nxt update ...
Thanks 4 PM ...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 2

"I came here to take you. From now on you will be living with me, in my house." Rey told her, she chocked on her food hearing it and started coughing. Rey panicked and shifted close to her, gently rubbing her back. Once her coughing stopped he handed her a glass of water.

"You okay Doll?" Rey asked her with real concern. Taani nodded positively and thanked him. 

"Why should I come with you? And also, Maa-Papa won't allow me to go out of the house." Taani told him, the idea of going out excite her, she wants to go out and see the outside world but she also know her parents won't allow her. 

"They won't and from now on, They won't stop you from doing anything. You can do anything you want." Rey told her sincerely, she smiled hearing it.

"Really? I can go out and eat barf ka gola?" Taani asked him excitedly. Rey chuckled at her child like expressions.

"Yes, you can doll. I, myself will take you to the beach then you can have your barf ka gola and paanipuries too." Rey told her with small laugh. Her innocent talks were something he was enjoying the most.

"Are you trying to bribe me?" Taani asked him innocently but nevertheless she felt happy hearing him, she herself wants to go there and have her favorite street food and enjoy on beach.

"No. Absolutely no. It's completely your decision. So you will come to live with me?" Rey asked her hoping to hear her yes from her, if he want he can force her to come with him but he won't. It would leave scar on her innocent heart and shatter her trust in him before he could even built it.

"But How can I leave my family? My maa-papa, sisters?" Taani mumbled sadly, rey shifted close to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey. Don't be sad doll. And its not that you are leaving them forever. You are just shifting with me, where I will take better care of you than you family will ever do." Rey told her gently. Her family..well just say it's not something he would call family. They are not humans, just to save their reputation they have kept this innocent girl caged in this room. Infact hardly people know that Ratan Singh Shekhawat have three daughters not two, Since Ratan never introduce taani to world as his daughter.

"But will papa agree?" Taani questioned him, Rey let out a dry chuckle. Should he tell her that just to have luxury her father had handed her to him. 

"He did. So I'm taking you with me." Rey told her, Taani smiled sadly, her parents agreed to let her go with some stranger..sweet stranger though but still.

"Yes Taani. From now on you are going to live with him." Her father's voice brought her back into reality, she looked up and found her father standing at the entrance of her room. 

"But why Papa?" Taani questioned him innocently.

"Because I'm saying so. I'll send Anna to pack your stuff, you are leaving in half an hour." Ratan told her in stern tone and left from there. Her eyes scorched with hot tears.

"They don't love me." Taani huffed cutely, though she was not bonded with her family that well but still she love them. But sometimes her parents and sisters different behavior toward her made her want to go away from her home and live somewhere where someone will love her, her not able to walk won't effect them or their feelings for her.

"I'm coming with you." Taani told him, smiling cutely at him, His heart melt seeing her cute smile.

"Thank you, Doll. If you are done with your dinner, we can leave." Rey said to her. Just then her maid, anna entered in room.

"Sir said, You are leaving taani?" Anna asked her sadly, she was just few years older than taani which is why they are so close, understand each other. 

"Anna if you want, You can come with her, to look after her when I'll be in office. i guess around you she will be more comfortable than my servants who are new to her." Rey suggested seeing the sadness in his doll's eyes. Anna and Taani's face lit up hearing this, anna looked at taani who was nodding her head at her, telling her to say yes. 

"I would love to. Thank you so much Mr. Singhania." Anna smiled at him. Taani grinned at him showing her pearly white teethes. Rey chuckled lightly seeing her cute expressions.

"Alright. So I'm taking taani with me. You pack her and your stuff then I'll send my driver to pick you up." Rey said to anna, packing her stuff will take time and he was not in mood to stay in this jail called shekhawat mansion.

"Sure Sir." Anna replied, she went to her closet and started packing taani's stuff. Rey got up from his place and scooped taani in his arms. Taani gasped slightly and wrapped her arms around his neck, in fear of falling down. 

Anna smiled at them though she had no idea why Rey was taking taani with him but she does know that he truly care for taani. 

Rey come out of her room, descending down the stairs with her in his arms, they saw her family, her sisters were throwing daggers at her, getting scared of them she hide her face in crook of his neck and tighten her grip around him. Rey sensed it and looked at them, with eyes were red in anger.

"Stop staring at her." He barked at them. 

"I still can't understand you are taking her with you when you can get any of us, we are more prettier then her and we are not physically damaged like her." Kria said, Sara agreed with her sister. They couldn't digest the fact that, Reyaansh Singhania..The Reyaansh Singhania want their sister..their sister who is just 17 and can't even walk. It was big blow to their self centered ego. 

"If I was interested in wh**es then also I wouldn't have picked you  any of you two." Rey replied them, their faces fell hearing the insult from him but it didn't lessen their jealousy or anger at that moment they were facing.

Without giving second glance to anyone Rey walked out the house, Taani raised her head and looked at face. 

"They didn't even said good bye to me." Taani mumbled sadly, Rey looked down, his anger melted away seeing her face.

"Don't be sad, Doll. I'm here with you. You won't need anyone anymore." Rey told her softly. Taani nodded, his words were soothing. Rey's driver opened the back side door for him, Rey bend down and made her sit on back seat comfortably and closed the door. Then going to other side he sat beside her. And they drove away to his home..her new home from now on.

Next part depends on response. So do comment.
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update
taani's cuteness is killer
and rey😳
love the whole  chapter
feeling sad that taani had to live with such a cunning family 
but now she is going to be with rey
who going to take better care of her
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute updt.
Taarey talk was really nice
taani is so swt and innocent
Hate her family.They are so heartless.
Luvd rey's reply to kriya
Rey truly cares for her. That's y he asked anna to cum wth her
Rey is such a swtheart
Waiting for ur nxt part
updt soon dear
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
poor Taani ... how her own family behave like this..
Anna is so sweet .
Now Rey take care of taani.
please update epilogue of season one.
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was so emotional
uaaannn
but cute also
pls updt soon poo
this is so cute n lovely
in love ❤️
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow amezing update
T is so cute
continue soon
Edited by skfirdous - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm update cute taani taatey talk nice ..