Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yaar ek din tumhari twists se jarror mujhe heartattack ayegi
Har story mein twists pe twists ek jagah shagun ko behen bana diya ek jagh raman ko impotent ek jagah sarika girlfrd hai
My god kaise aate hai.itne dangerous ideas
Ab yaha toh pehle bold ishu ko dkhke chowk ho gayi
Ab madam ko.kuch nahi hai
Hayy rabba mennu bachale kya ho raha hai????????
Ab jaldi update karo kam se kam thod confusion clear ho
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaya3sb

It's chottu..
I couldn't type further as I'm so down today πŸ˜”

Awww...koi baat nhiii...I will manage for u😊...
Why low gayu...we cheered u so much...
I thought sunday will be treat with 3 updates... πŸ˜”
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishradivani

Yaar ek din tumhari twists se jarror mujhe heartattack ayegi

Har story mein twists pe twists ek jagah shagun ko behen bana diya ek jagh raman ko impotent ek jagah sarika girlfrd hai
My god kaise aate hai.itne dangerous ideas
Ab yaha toh pehle bold ishu ko dkhke chowk ho gayi
Ab madam ko.kuch nahi hai
Hayy rabba mennu bachale kya ho raha hai????????
Ab jaldi update karo kam se kam thod confusion clear ho

Hihihi πŸ˜†
I'm afraid your confusions won't be cleared soon πŸ˜‰
But chill...
It's going to be fun reading it πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you liked it 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

Awww...koi baat nhiii...I will manage for u😊...
Why low gayu...we cheered u so much...
I thought sunday will be treat with 3 updates... πŸ˜”

I too thought of updating JTJB and KHCCS also
But no
I'm not updating anymore (still I'll be cheered up 🀒 )
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Waiting for updateπŸ˜ƒ

Coming soon Jum 😳
..abha.. thumbnail
Gayu check thread now...no one want u too stop...chal koi nhiii...
Write when u cheer up...
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

Gayu check thread now...no one want u too stop...chal koi nhiii...
Write when u cheer up...

Haan...I've seen... πŸ˜ƒ
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi Kutties...😊
Not proofread
So ignore typos and errors

FLASHBACK IN ITALICS

Enjoy reading πŸ€—

Chapter-3

THO-O-OUGHTS

Ishita walked downstairs to the living room only to find Subbu there. He looked at her in awe. She prepared herself to bear his next round of taunts. But to her shock he complimented her looks.

"I must say Ishita...You looks more beaitiful today...heavy make up huh! But that special glow in your face can't be hidden. Though this dress looks like a bag!" He said taking her in a side hug.

"Thank you Subbu. Maybe it's the first time you're appreciating me. I'm so happy today." She said hugging him tight.

"So...what's your plan?" He asked huskily for which she beat his chest muttering a shy "Shopping".

"I'll come with you." Subbu said kissing her forehead.

She crinkled her eyebrows. Some blurry vision played in her mind.

His lips lightly brushed her forehead while she kissed his throat. He kissed the same spot making smoochy sounds tilting his head rhythmically. Her hands wounded around his naked body cover her nakedness by him. A shiver ran down her spine when he continued to shower her forehead with wet and cute kisses as if tasting her slowly.

Subbu looked at her confused for her nonresponsive mode. He got worried. Shaking her to gain her sense he asked her about her sudden change.

"I...just...Nothing...It's...nothing" She tried to convince him.

Subbu felt something off. So he brought her to the sofa and made her sit there. Taking a place beside her he took her hand in his. She felt like flying higher because of Subbu's concerns. She leaned over him from left side hugging him and played with his shirt button.

He laid in a sitting position while she raised from the bed covering herself in the same duvet with which he covered his lower body. Keeping her head on his left shoulder she played with his rudraksha chain.

"Ram..." She called him softly and he hummed quizzically while playing with her hair.

"Why are you wearing Rudraksha?" She asked cutely.

He gave a quick peck on her lips not being able to control seeing her puppy face and replied a question, "Don't you like it?"

"Why don't you wear rudralsha Subbu?" Ishita asked him raising her eyebrows.

"No yaar...it's old fashioned." He made a face breaking the hug and asked her to follow him. She obeyed and sat inside the car to get to the shopping mall. She was in deep thought regarding her weird reverie. She couldn't get a clear view of the man. But the woman in his arms clad in a duvet was she for sure. It shook her nerves. She tried hard to get a clear picture of his face in vain. Is that true? If yes...has she had se* with a stranger, Ram?

"Aaarrgh...W*F is happening with me?" She wondered aloud.

Subbu put on a sudden break and asked in disbelief, "Is that you? You used such dirty word? OMG Ishita...! You'te improving...Not bad...!" He taunted her for her polished speeches. She bowed her head in embarressment.

"Chee...What have I said! And...who's Ram?"

They reached the shopping mall and called Mihika. Mihika informed them that they are in men's section along with Mihir's brother.

Ishita along with Subbu found Mihika standing with two men selecting sharvani. Their back facing them. Ishita called Mihika chirply from behind and ran towards her. Subbu looked on at her childish antic while Raman turned in a jiffy hearing a familiar voice.

He was feeling butterflies everywhere seeing her coming towards him. For his dismay she didn't heed to his presence but hugged Mihika and Mihir. Slowly she tried to initiate a talk to him.

"So...you're Raman Bhalla..." She asked.

"I think you know me very well" Raman said sarcastically.

"Oh really?" Subbu asked Raman smiling cheekly while putting a hand around her waist.

Raman looked at the musculine hand clung on to her soft body. A kind of se*ual jealousy coursed all over him. Gritting his teeth he excused Subbu.

"Oh sorry Raman. I forgot that you don't know me. Well...I' m Subramaniam Reddy. Ishita's fiance." Subbu introduced himself.

Raman looked on shocked at them while Ishita nodded affirmatively and pecked Subbu's cheek. Raman was infuriated by her behaviour. He couldn't take in the facf that a woman is ignoring his existence after spending a night with him. But then, he convinced himself that she is feigning ignorance because her fiance is present. Some kind of agitation ran in his nerves because of Ishita and Subbu's proximity. He fisted his hand muttering, "You will be in my arms soon Miss Ishita Iyer...You cannot ignore Raman Kumar Bhalla like this."

It was after a good half an hour that Subbu excused the shopping company for a conference which Raman assured to use to confront Ishita. Mihir and Mihika were so much in selecting jewellry that they forgot about the two poor souls with them.

"So Ishita..." He started a conversation but Ishita blocked him saying, "Well...I'm busy Mr Bhalla" And walked aside.

What else is needed to provoke him. Following her angrily, he pushed her to a corner where there was no light. She tried to free herself in futile. She was horrified at Raman's unexpected behaviour. How can a stranger miss behave with her?

"Till when you will ignore me Ishita?" He glared.

"Mr...Bhalla...you...why are you...?"She shivered under his outraged gaze.

"Oh...why are you being so formal today...? Call me RAM!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

DO LIKE AND COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Part 3 updated
Enjoy reading 😊
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Oh...why are you being so formal today...? Call me RAM!!!"
Whether it happens in the show or in the stories here, there is nothing better than Raman teasing IshitaπŸ˜†

P.S:- Maaro us Subbu ko