Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: FaultInMyStars

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hey people!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hope everyone's been doing great.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Just wanted to inform you people that the next update will be up on Sunday.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">See ya' then.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Preeti <3</font>

Yayayayayayaaa...
Waiting.
Shama_zz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifulll part...finally dey married 
waiting for next
loved ur siigyyy
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
                                                                                                                                                                                    Chapter 12

*Here they have a small food etc party in the evening. In the mean time (b/w nikah and the party) Asad Zoya are left together. I don't intend to offend any religion or anything.*

Mubarak ho Zoya!

Mubarak ho Asad!

Ashok: Abey introduce nai kareaga apni "muhabatt" se?

Asad: (grinning) Aah sorry, Zoya this is Ashok, my best friend. And Ashok, this is Zoya, my wife.

Ashok: Hi! Happy married life Zoya. You are looking really gorgeous by the way...I can see why this idiot fell for you.

Zoya: Hiii! Thank you! You look pretty gorgeous yourself. Seriously you are his best friend? And yet I have never heard of you, and he loves me, and I am his wife...apparently.

Asad shook his head.

Ashok: (laughing) Does she really talk this fast and this much all the time?

Asad: Unfortunately, yes.

Zoya: What? We will get back to that later Mr. Khan. Anyways it's great to meet you Mr. Ashok! Why haven't I seen you before?

Ashok: Just Ashok will do. Well, I have been busy. But no worries, I have heard a great deal about you. Actually for the past 4-5 months, you are all I have been hearing about...from a love-struck man.

Zoya: Oooh really! Past 4-5 months mhmmm! Mr. Khan?

She raised her eyebrows at Asad.

Asad: (clearing his throat) Do you trust him or do you trust your husband more Mrs. Khan? Anyways, you guys talk...I need to go see the other guests.

And he was gone before she could utter a word.

Zoya: You saw that? This man is impossible. *shaking her head*

Ashok: And yet, this man loves you unconditionally.

Her expression softened and she smiled.

Zoya: I know. He is adorable.

Ashok: Someone is pretty love-struck.

Zoya laughed and hit his arm.

Zoya: It's just that he is such an integral part of my life that I can't imagine even a fraction of a moment without him by my side. I...I am...

Ashok: Scared?

Zoya: Very much.

Ashok: So am I, Zoya. But we need to keep ourselves strong and optimistic, for him. He can endure anything as long as his family needs him.

Zoya: You know him pretty well, don't you?

Ashok: I know him inside out. I have known him for ages.

Zoya: Then tell me, how do you think should I get his mind off the negative thoughts and stuff? I am sorry if I am being rude or selfish by talking about him only, but--

Ashok: Please. He is my best buddie. I love him as much as you do. You can't make him avoid the negative thoughts, so just confront the truth. Talk to him, let him talk to you, let him tell you his fears, comfort him, ask him to stay strong, tell him that you need him, and that he will be alright. I know how much you two love each other, so I don't need to tell you to give him all the love you can. And Zoya, he has hurt you many times, but let me tell you it has never been his intention. Whatever he has done, it has always been his way of protecting you. So please, whatever mistakes he makes...don't get upset with him okay, just remember how much he loves you.

Zoya: He has told you everything. He tells you everything.

Ashok: Pretty much...yes. But of course, not everything. I mean--

Zoya: I am so happy to hear that. I have always been so worried that he keeps all his feelings bottled up inside...Allah Miyaan, it's been such a relief.

Ashok: (after a long pause) You are one amazing lady. Take care of yourself okay! And I have a bit of some important work here. Once I am done, I will be there. Okay?

Zoya: You don't need to--okay sorry, alright! Definitely. We need to talk also, okay? About a lot of stuff. You have another best friend coming up in your bio Sir!

Ashok: (laughing) Okay ma'am.

Zoya: By the way do you have a girlfriend or a wife?
Ashok: No, I am single. And not ready to mingle really.
Zoya: Do you like someone? I mean...you know you have the hots for her?
Ashok: Not yet.
Zoya: Oh my, we really need to do something about it then. I can see why you and Mr. Khan are such good friends though. But at least you are not as khadoos as him. We will find you a beautiful girl, I promise!
Ashok: (laughing) Oh that would be so nice of you!
Zoya: (beaming at him) Alright, come one let's join the others.

She took his arm.

Ashok: You go on. I will join in a minute. Need to go to washroom.

Zoya: Okay.

o.O.o

Ayan: Sher arj h,

Jab Mr. Khan ko mili ek dayan,

Jab Mr. Khan ko mili ek dayan...
Toh phir kya, bana lia use apni dulhan! 
Shukriya! Shukriya!

Zoya: Seriously Ayan!

Ayan: Yes Mona darling!

Asad: (cutting in)Bhabhi.

Ayan: What?

Asad: What what?

Ayan: What did you say? Kisiko bulaya aapne?

Asad: Haan bete...Mukka Ahmed Khan ko invite kia hai. Humari batein sun lia karo agar ushse milne ki guzaarish nai hai toh.

Everyone laughed aloud.

Ayan: Possessive much haan! Theek h theek h...ish pagal ko aap hi sambhalo bhai.

Asad showed him his fist.

Ayan: (cheerfully) Bhaijaan bhabhi kitni achhi h nahin! The best and the most mature and intelligent and responsible girl in the world!

Asad tried to hide his smile while Zoya gaped between Ayan, and him. She held Ayan's ear and demanded a 'sorry', which he eventually gave in to.

Ayan: Okay baba you are the best bhabhi in the whole universe...and whole multi-universe! Khush? Mera kaan chhodo abhi please...bhabhi.

Zoya: Chalo maaf kia.

Dilshad: Zoya chalo apne room pe jaake thoda rest kar lo beta.

Najma: By apne room, Ammi ka kehna h bhaijaan aur tumhare room mein. Okay bhabhi?

Zoya: Tamatar bahut tam-tam kar rhi ho. Tumhe toh main dekh lungi ruko!

As Zoya went in the direction of Asad..no, their room, Ayan and Asad watched her go. Then Ayan hugged Asad.

"Bhaijaan I am so happy for you! She is actually the best bhabhi!"

Asad ruffled his hair smiling.

"I know."

Then Najma, Nikhat, Nuzhat also joined in. 

Seeing Humaira standing apart, Asad smiled.

"Apne Jeeju ko hug nai karna aapko?"

Humaira grinned and hugged him.

o.O.o

*After 10 mins*

#Asad sitting and talking with his sisters and Ashok#

Ayan:
Okay Asad miyaan, jis mauke ko aapka tab se intezaar tha woh aa hi gya! Badi Ammi ke kehne pe abhi aap apne...matlab aapke aur Zoya ke room mein jaa sakte hain jahaan pe aapki Zoya begum aapki prtikshya mein hai. And we can guarantee you full privacy, thanks to Badi Ammi's express orders.

He mumbled at the end. Clearly some of his plan must have failed or something. After a while, Asad got up really leisurely and tried to keep his face expressionless.

Ashok: Oh come on Asad! Everyone knows you are dying to go in there. Stop the act and just go man!

Asad: Aisa kuch bhi nahin hai. In fact I was going to the washroom.I--
Dilshad: Haan haaan humain sab pata hai. Jao abhi apne room. Washroom wahaan use kar lena.
Zeenat: Aur Zoya bi wahaan akele baithi bore ho rahi hai, toh please use thoda company de dena, that is if you don't want her to explode later you know!

Everyone laughed aloud and Asad cleared his throat and walked away before anyone else got the chance to embarrass him. You could see him pinching his nose in frustration as the laughs and comments followed.

o.O.o

Part 2 to be up in the evening today. 
Preeti 😳

Edited: There is no next part. Direct Chapter 13.
Edited by FaultInMyStars - 8 years ago
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wowww part it was preeti...lovely

asad n ashok...best friends...wowww...loved ashok n zoya conversation...how they gelled up with each other in no tym

loved all thnk teasings...asad is sooo damn adorable n cute

waitIng for part 2

lots of love
shonaEdited by shonajain - 8 years ago
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter.
Asya r cute.
Loved the teasing.
Continue soon
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Preeti..
Suprise !!! Suprisee..!!!
An Update and on pre decided time..that is good...infact really really good and thank you for that.
Coming to this part...i don't know but everything here seems to be running...like sab jaldi jaldi hoo raha hai..
But its fine...because the crux main part will start after this i guess na..
I don't know if i will sound as an possessive A$$...but main kabhi apne kisi bhi bhai yaa frnd ko itne der tak apni wife se baat karne nhi dunga...really but Zoya and Ashok seem to hitted off well...and instantly...good.
Rest of the Teasing parts are few light moments..which we may miss further..interesting part.
Continue soon.
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Preeti very very good part..
It is good that Asad actually had a friend with whom he used to share his feelings.
I liked Zoya n Ashok's convo..
The teasing part was fun..
Maybe later we won't get such light moments..

Asad is just cute...
Acting n all..
Hehe..

Looking forward for the next part soon.

FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonajain

wowww part it was preeti...lovely

asad n ashok...best friends...wowww...loved ashok n zoya conversation...how they gelled up with each other in no tym

loved all thnk teasings...asad is sooo damn adorable n cute

waitIng for part 2

lots of love
shona

Thanks Shona!  <3

FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Hey Preeti..
Suprise !!! Suprisee..!!!
An Update and on pre decided time..that is good...infact really really good and thank you for that.

Now you are embarrassing me haha

Coming to this part...i don't know but everything here seems to be running...like sab jaldi jaldi hoo raha hai..
But its fine...because the crux main part will start after this i guess na..

I am touching up on things, and going forward a bit faster to the main part, yeah! And it's only a day, and there are so many things left for the day as well... 

I don't know if i will sound as an possessive A$$...but main kabhi apne kisi bhi bhai yaa frnd ko itne der tak apni wife se baat karne nhi dunga...really but Zoya and Ashok seem to hitted off well...and instantly...good.

LOL I am glad you pointed it out. I actually thought about that, but then Asad and Zoya, and Asad and Ashok's relationships are on entirely different levels. Just think, Asad literally tells everything to Ashok...he trusts him like hell. Hence no jealousy. I know I should have introduced him before, but well what's done is done. This idea hadn't come to my mind before, so. And now Zoya has another support for the upcoming thing as well. 

Rest of the Teasing parts are few light moments..which we may miss further..interesting part.
Continue soon.

Thank you. I need to get done with some things, then I will work on this. The update will be here tonight. ðŸ˜³ 

FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Preeti very very good part..

It is good that Asad actually had a friend with whom he used to share his feelings.
I liked Zoya n Ashok's convo..
The teasing part was fun..
Maybe later we won't get such light moments..

Asad is just cute...
Acting n all..
Hehe..

Looking forward for the next part soon.

Thank you! ðŸ˜³

Ya right, I can't see that guy enduring so much all alone all his life ðŸ˜Š

Later on, I will try give light moments whenever i can...

Isn't he? He is super adorable. ðŸ˜³

Tonight! Tonight!