Can we go back to the old format?

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Can we go back to the old format for teh posts n stuff, cuz dis new thing is kinda annoying and confusing.

dats all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exactly ....i was just about to post the same thing u've posted here............please please please change the format......this new one is looking ugly 🤢 ....just look at my avatar......Divyanka is looking really fat...( 😆 😆 😆 lolz) .....please change it as soon as possible.....Edited by natasha20072008 - 16 years ago
I can understand that being used to a certain format it takes time to readjust to a new one.

If you notice a lot of clutter has been removed and the scrolling has also reduced significantly.

Regarding the avatars I am still working on it so that we can fix that too soon.

And we have also added a new addin on the right which displays the most popular topics in the last 7 days in that particular forum ordered by Number of replies and Views.

If you look at the page its more easier compared to the earlier one.

Please allow 24 hours for this to settle down I am sure we will get used to this one and start liking it too.

Cheers,
Vijay
kimmu thumbnail
I think its pretty cool.. its gonna take some time to get used to it but its cool!

P.S Vijay bhaiya, can you please change the backround color (the dull blue thanks)
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh::plz::bring the OLd cute format back:: 😭
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
😭 i know that this one has some new and better adjustments....but still the old one was better ...i mean everything was welcoming and friendly there..... i use to feel really comfortable with the old one........but i don't feel so good when i see all this changes..............i'm sorry if i'm being rude or something....but I-F is like my second home....i spend alot of time here....and so i just felt to tell u this.... 😭 😭
sabrinaa. thumbnail

You will diffinetely get used to this one in about a
day or 2 ..i hope.😆

And considering the avatars : vijay will be fixing
that, as he said. 😳

i hope i get used to it.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 16 years ago
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Hey i have an idea......y don't u open a topic for voting..?......we can vote for "Whether we want the old format or the new one?"......

Originally posted by: #1EijazFan

this format is making my head go round!
its really annoying!
i understand that IF are experimenting but look at the avatar's, they look so squashed!
everyone is happy with the old 1, pls oh pls lets stick to that
no1 has a grudge against it
1 day i see my eyes are strainging cos of smaller font size and now i see avatar's shrinking
and the quote button is at the bottom underneath the signature, uff!

bring back the old format, i beg of u man! 😭
this format is seriously doing my head in big time! 😕

Hi,

As we said this is not the final thing and if we do get a lot of members complaining on that we will be reverting back to the old one.

The idea is always to improve for forum and to have a better navigation structure.

We have moved the Report and Quote feature above the message so that its easier for the members.

Please allow 24 hours atleast so that we can get more feedback.

Cheers,

Vijay

DizzyBanana21x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please change it back. This new format is not good at all 🤢