and I'm already Dead ☺️ seriously he's too too handsome... can't wait for this episode..Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana
OMA!!!😲😲
Why is he looking sooo deadly?????☺️☺️I m dying re☺️❤️TFs Payel di🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
and I'm already Dead ☺️ seriously he's too too handsome... can't wait for this episode..Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana
OMA!!!😲😲
Why is he looking sooo deadly?????☺️☺️I m dying re☺️❤️TFs Payel di🤗
Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---
and I'm already Dead ☺️ seriously he's too too handsome... can't wait for this episode..
and his tummy is gone too 😉😆
Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---
and his tummy is gone too 😉😆
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35