Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Arijit007

man abhi bharaa nahi, utkarsh ji ne show kya chodh diyaa, ekdam kahani kaa dhara hi sukh gayaa. uske baad mein jo kahaani thi woh toh kuch khaas achchi bhi nahi thi.

Sahi baat, much aadha adhoora as lagta hai, kyonki kahaini main abhi kuch baki Jo hona tha par hua nahi. 

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: seedhibaat

Arshi

Thanks for this post. 
In Mumbai language I would say the Show was ' Khaya piya kuch nahi aur gilas toda baara aana.'
we just waited and waited for a sensible story and acceptable end.
I agree with your take if Takshak & Bhairavi can solve the problem then why we had to go through all the torture of watching, at a times senseless story.

Any way THE SHOW HAS ENDED is poorna satya now๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved to watch  well toned Bare Torso of Rudra and equally impressive Tattoo. - paisa vasool๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wings looked funny and I thought it was bad editing.

Positives of the show for me are

Impressive technology
Interesting concept 
and
Immaculate acting( specially all those with theater background)๐Ÿ‘

I would like to thank you for giving platform to express views. Enjoyed your witty summery of episodes. keep it up.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I enjoyed reading all the posts by you,Shruti and Shymalaji( missing you Shyamalaji) and many others who contributed time to time. 
Keep writing ladies and keep us entertained๐Ÿ˜Š Good luck

I enjoyed your sharp and astute comments too. Seedhibaat just like the name you have chosen for yourself. 

Let's keep meeting, and keep critiquing! 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Missing Shyamala Akka's writing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So true, she was able to bring out so many insights and had a such a beautiful command of the language and such a depth of knowledge! 

It was a privilege to be able to read her posts! 

Let's hope she gets well soon and is active on another show! 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamenco

good post arshi,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ frankly I has stop following this show long back when the show lost theme and has many loopholes ๐Ÿ˜•its still end with many questions unanswered, either  the creative seems not written the show well or it lost the theme after some time its only babbal knows,

Just hope to see GR in love story and in  different character. want him back on track now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ya, GR in a mainstream role would be nice to see. 

But this show had an exceptional cast! The quality of acting was most times flawless.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

nice post arshi as usual
i have lost interrest long back   but still watch tha show
its a very nice theame based serial     welldone   wriiter
but i think in mid they loose the plot
well its a beautifull journey of rudra

I just wish they had not lost thread of the story! 

So many people gave up on it because of this. 

Anyway, it was a good effort, and I am glad to see that the days of limited tenure shows is here. 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Last epi was rushed I would say. yes knowledge has to be lupt. I have put another post on why it has to be.

Now the question if Takshak and Bairavi can solve everything why the need for the journey. Same question is asked to Krishna at the end of the war. You could have solved everything why created so much bloodshed.
The answer given by Krishna is that if people don't put effort they don't value things they got. Tougher the journey, to ensure the rewards of that journey is not lost people will be careful.

The war ensured what Pandavas achieved was by their own effort. It was for dharma they lost everything. So without personal gain they will work for the welfare of the larger humanity.

Same is the case here. What the show failed to show which I had wanted was people acknowledging the sacrifice of 7 people to bring back the water on earth. Maya is only person remaining associated with that group. When they see her, they feeling what she has lost for the benefit of humanity. That acknowledgement, that realization that what we enjoy are due to the sacrifice of others should have been shown a little more beautifully and explicitly. They could have done that instead of that Ganga aarti.

But what I feel is that by showing Ganga aarti they showed what the world is like. Uncaring. One water comes, no one think of the people who went to get it. Just like us, who enjoys the freedom without understanding thousands of youngsters sacrificed their lives to get us this freedom. Do we think about the young Bagat Singh who died at the tender age of 21 or Subhash Chandra Bose or Rani Lakshmi Bai. These people gave up their life so that we can have a better life. Next time when you demand rights, atleast think have I done my duty. Best way to show respect to people who have sacrificed their lives for the betterment of society is to contribute in your own way to make it a better place.

On a whole I will give the show 7/10 with the performaces of Manishji and Seemaji at 9/10 and GR a 8/10. It was a different show on TV and could have done better with much crispier narration and much better scripting.

Shruthi, 

This is where the writers failed! 

To build a case for why it was so imperative for the 7 garudas to go and save the Amrit! 

If both a nag and a Garuda was needed for Amrit, the Amrit was in no danger really if the 2 did not come together 

I had always maintained that had shiva not done his research on Amrit, or not made it public, and had he not colluded with Rao and all, there would have been no seekers for Amrit and the all the garudas would not have lost their lives 

The writers failed to build a convincing case for Amrit manthan 

Kitsin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Arshi and everyone.

Been such a time when have not been able to catch the show at all and now its over. The great start and a great story was lost but in between was great fun to read everybody who posted here. The knowledge everyone carries around them is awesome and insightful. Thanks and don't know which serial will I watch next if any.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Sri and Arshi (and seedhibaat too) ,

I am, for once, short of words to thank you both  adequately for such warm and affectionate praise. Thank you,  my dears.

Sri, I have missed all of you, who are like family to me, more than you could ever have missed me. I was hoping to come back after 3 weeks, but I was  too down and out  with post-operative issues and then again, I could not sit and type at all. It is only now that I am finally able to  put in some time at the laptop - I have till now managed to resist being  dragged into the smart phone or i-phone age!.

I have sat and read all your recent episode analyses, Arshi, at one go, though I did not have the stamina to comment on them. I was full of admiration, not only for the felicity of summing up and analysis that is always part of your posts, but also by the tenacity with which you have kept them going even when it must have been fatiguing and at times must have felt  pointless.

I kept up my weekly posts till the day before I entered the hospital, ie on May 28, but then of course I had to drop out. Now, just to say goodbye properly to all of you, I will try do a post, even  if not one of my Ramayanas, on the last 10-12 episodes, and put it up as soon as I can. I shall of course PM all of you as  usual.

And yes, Arshi, your points, for the overall ratings, are spot on.  As was your assessment on how badly Dansh ka vinaash was handled in the end. I  never saw anything so soppy, and it outranks that equally idiotic scene when Rudra fought Dansh for the water tankers, while the other nagas were passive onlookers.  Appalling.

Affectionately.

Shyamala/Akka

Originally posted by: Arshics

So true, she was able to bring out so many insights and had a such a beautiful command of the language and such a depth of knowledge! 

It was a privilege to be able to read her posts! 

Let's hope she gets well soon and is active on another show! 

Edited by sashashyam - 8 years ago
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

I am, for once, short of words to thank you both  adequately for such warm and affectionate praise. Thank you,  my dears.

Sri, I have missed all of you, who are like family to me, more than you could ever have missed me. I was hoping to come back after 3 weeks, but I was  too down and out  with post-operative issues and then again, I could not sit and type at all. It is only now that I am finally able to  put in some time at the laptop - I have till now managed to resist being  dragged into the smart phone or i-phone age!.

I have sat and read all your recent episode analyses, Arshi, at one go, though I did not have the stamina to comment on them. I was full of admiration, not only for the felicity of summing up and analysis that is always part of your posts, but also by the tenacity with which you have kept them going even when it must have been fatiguing and at times must have felt  pointless.

I kept up my weekly posts till the day before I entered the hospital, ie on May 28, but then of course I had to drop out. Now, just to say goodbye properly to all of you, I will try do a post, even  if not one of my Ramayanas, on the last 10-12 episodes, and put it up as soon as I can. I shall of course PM all of you as  usual.

And yes, Arshi, your points, for the overall ratings, are spot on.  As was your assessment on how badly Dansh ka vinaash was handled in the end. I  never saw anything so soppy, and it outranks that equally idiotic scene when Rudra fought Dansh for the water tankers, while the other nagas were passive onlookers.  Appalling.

Affectionately.

Shyamala/Akka

AAWWW - Thank you akka  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ - Take care of health first and post next.  It will be exciting to read your take on what everyone has said is somewhat a disappointment.

SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Affectionately.

Shyamala/Akka

Hi Shymaladi

Good to se you back in action! I for one stopped watching a month ago...was traveling and it just didn't seem to matter after I read the updates. Hugely disappointed the way it turned out... Anyway..good health and happiness to you always...

Purnima