Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wasn't Kria enough n now Ashi..Rey did ri8 by gving dose oders.. o god did Taani hear it ??
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome and love taani childness and
Ignoring rey and last scene is amazing
look like another update is cherry on cake
cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
Continue soon
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Scary teaser !!!
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh!!
Taani hogi toh
update soon waiting
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HOT HOT HOT ...HOTTER THAN HOTTER UPDATE LOVE IT 
AND TAAREY UNDERSTANDING IS AWESOME
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 33

After their walk they both returned back, girls were preparing dinner while boys were sitting in lounge, relaxing. Rey went and sat with them, taani was standing behind him. 

"Rey can i go and help them in kitchen?" Taani asked him cutely, Rey wanted to deny but nodded positively seeing her cute pout, Taani squealed excitedly and thanked him.

"But be careful." Rey told her, taani nodded and went in kitchen to help the girls. 

"Rey why taani live with you not with her parents?" Nil questioned him as apart from swayum-sharon no body knows about taani except she lives with Rey in his house. 

"Actually her parents died when she was 6, dadi ma adopted her and become her guardian, taani was with living with dadi ma in delhi but after her death I'm her guardian." Rey told them softly. They all nodded in understanding.

"But is it hard handling her? She don't look like a trouble maker though but still" Vicky questioned him. Rey smiled at him. 

"No. She can be stubborn at times but that don't trouble me. I really like spending time with her and her childish antics kept me busy." Rey answered him with a chuckle. Only he know how much he love her, even if she was a trouble maker he would love her have her in his life. She has become his reason to live. 

All the boys got busy in random talks then, joking around when his phone rang. Rey excused himself and went upstairs in his room, it was his assistant's call so there might be some office related matter which he can't discuss in all the noises he friends were making. 

"Rey sir, There is a problem." His assistant told him as soon as he picked up the call from him. 

"What problem?" Rey questioned in annoyed tone, he was really in good mood after a peaceful walk with his taani and wasn't up to deal with anything at that moment.

"Sir, Ashi gupta has gone crazy since she had heard you went to goa with taani ma'am. She is coming there" His assitant told him, Rey let out a frustrated sigh, he wanted to deal with ashi after his goa trip but looks like that woman wants her death so soon thus kept try to provoke the beast in him. 

"Send our few men there and get her,  locked her up some where away from crowd. I'll deal with her later after i return but yeah make sure no one get suspicious. And make sure that nosey bitch doesn't escape" Rey barked on phone, getting a positive reply from his assistant Rey cut the call and turned around, phone slipped from his hand when he saw her standing at the entrance of gate, looking at him with wide eyes. Fear rose in his heart and he questioned himself, did she heard everything?

"Kitten, What are you doing here?" Rey asked her softly, hoping she hadn't heard anything. He would never want her to come to know about his devilish side, it was something he would never want her to see. He wouldn't be able to bear fear and hate in those innocent eyes instead of love. He was afraid of losing her, what if she left him or distant herself from him after knowing what a real monster he is. Outside their house he is a devil who never cared for anyone. Kill his enemies ruthlessly, kill them for fun. She would never love that Rey So its better she never come to know about his that side. 

"I came to call you for dinner. But aap itne gusse mein kyun ho?" Taani questioned him, he took a sign of relief realizing she hadn't heard anything. She might have arrived when he had finished his call and saw him boiling in anger.

"Nothing to worry about, kitten. I was talking to my assistant, i was telling him to do his work right as he had messed up big time, nothing else." Rey told her with small laugh. Rey walked toward her and hold her shoulders.

"Did i scared you?" Rey asked her gently, taani smiled and put her hand on his hand which was on her shoulder.

"No. I was just worried seeing you so tensed and angry" Taani told him honestly, when she entered in room he look tensed and angry which made her worried, she hadn't heard his conversation but was sure it was the reason of his stress and anger. 

"I'm alright specially now you are with me. Lets go downstairs and have dinner" Rey said to her, giving her a peck on her lips. Taani smiled at him then they both went downstairs in dinnig area.  Dinner table was big enough for all of them to sit. Rey made her sit beside him and started serving her food. 

"Thank you" Taani mumbled smiling at him, Rey smiled at her as he finished serving himself. Kria who was watching this was fuming in anger. He was supposed to be hers, he should be treating her like a princess not taani. She deserve to be in taani's place and deserve the special treatment from him.

"Rey you never served us like that?" Sharon complaint in teasing tone. Taani giggled knowing sharon was just teasing him. 

"Because she is my princess." Rey replied to her, smirking at the light pink shade formed on taani's cheeks. Sharon shook her head but didn't teased him more. 

"Taani why did you move out of our room?" Kria questioned her suddenly, with the intentions to making her look low in the eyes of others as she hates how all were praising her. 

"Because I'm not comfortable with you" Taani mumbled but it was loud enough for all of them to hear. 

"Don't mind Kria but she is not comfortable aound new people." Rey explained, he don't like when anyone questioned her and make her uncomfortable and taani was visibly uncomfortable under all the eyes on her. 

"But atleast she should have told me before moving out.." Kria said but was cut off by sharon's voice.

"It's okay kria, Not a big deal. Taani can stay wherever she wants" Sharon told her, ending the matter. Kria put a fake smile and nodded at her. Wondering why Rey is so over protecting when its comes to taani, always standing up for her even if she is wrong. She needs to find more about taani, know her weakness to defeat her.

After dinner, Taani and Rey went in their room. Taani changed into her cute hello kitty night clothes while Rey was shirtless, just in his boxers. They both lay there on bed, talking about random things.

"Rey as you know my  18th birthday coming.." Taani trailed off, from past one week she had been trying to get some info from him about what he is planning to do on her birthday. 

"Well Kitten. I had planned something special for you..for us. Just remember whatever I have planned, it will make you mine forever then we can stay together forever." Rey told her, bringing her body in his. Taani smiled and rested her head on his chest while her arms wrapped around him. 

"Forever?" Taani asked with excitement and sheer happiness in her voice.

"Yes sweetheart. Forever." Rey confirmed, smiling down at her. Taani smiled and kissed him on his lips, it didn't took him moment to kiss her back. They kissed each other passionately. Rey broke the kiss once he felt her out of breath. 

"Sleep Baby." Rey whispered in her ear, they snuggle in each others arms, rey pulled the blanket over their bodies and switched off the light making her shift more close to him. Soon they both sleep into peaceful slumber, dreaming about their beautiful future together.

Please do leave your feedback. Next part after 130+ Likes and 10+ pages of comments.
Silent readers atleast press the like button.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
anum_6 thumbnail
Wow awesome update
Taarey are really hot
Kira not again
Update soon
Thanx for pm
anum_6 thumbnail
Awesome update 33
Rey reaally love taani
What goona Rey plan on her bdy
Update soon
Sharon are really helpful
N Kira again pin her nose in every matters
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
hate kriya, scared 4 rey , taarey really loving n caring 4 eachother , want rey to make taani his 4 forever, update soon