can someone tell me the translation of i love you scene of vibharth in hindi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
can someone tell me the translation of i love you scene of vibharth in hindi
hey no i need english to hindi where vibharth says i love you to each other😳
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
The entire dialogue is already in Hindi though but I guess you just want the "I love you" translated since that's the only part in English. Parth repeats I love you twice (I love you, I love you a lot) which would be "Main aap se pyaar karta hoon, bohut pyaar karta hoon" and Vibha repeats the same (I love you Parth, I love you too) "main tum se pyaar karti hoon Parth, main bhi tum se pyaar karti hoon."