Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: custodian75

Rudr is taking advantage of Paro in the mela. He can't stay away from her. 

Sumer part was cute. He is quite a gentleman. Love this Sumer. He remembers shanthi when see the teddy bear and wants to get her one. That's so sweet. His character is loads better that what was portrayed on tele. 
His proposal was very cute and simple. 

Rudra is trying to make up for lost time 😉
Sumer has actually turned out better than what I expected when I started to write to be honest 😳.
Thank you 😊.
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wahh! Kya chapter tha 😃 had a smile on my face whole time reading it..
loved all the moments between parud 😛 I too loved hair ornament of Paro
in serial, thanku for writing a scene on it..(beautifull design you chose in pic),
Sumer Shatabdi scene was so cute..putting bet on Rudra 😆 n how Sumer
wanted to buy teddy for Shanti.. cute
Sumer's proposal was so unexpected n honest n so like sumer 😉
loved this chapter Rithu 😳
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Wahh! Kya chapter tha 😃 had a smile on my face whole time reading it..
loved all the moments between parud 😛 I too loved hair ornament of Paro
in serial, thanku for writing a scene on it..(beautifull design you chose in pic),
Sumer Shatabdi scene was so cute..putting bet on Rudra 😆 n how Sumer
wanted to buy teddy for Shanti.. cute
Sumer's proposal was so unexpected n honest n so like sumer 😉
loved this chapter Rithu 😳

Thanks Pree 😊

I missed Paro's hair ornaments. She had such interesting jewellery.

Shanti has her kakosa wrapped around her little finger 😆.

I'm so happy you found it Sumer-like. I had my doubts when I wrote it 😳.

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 29

Paro smiled as she saw a familiar jeep drive up to the tourist centre. "Aman bhaisa? Did Rudra send you here to check on me?" she asked. He shook his head, "No, I haven't spoken to him. He is on border patrol." She frowned. He had left early in the morning and she won't be seeing him for the next 48 hours. "I know the feeling. Kavya is visiting her parents," he said with a sad smile. It was the first time they were apart since their wedding. He had imagined scenarios where he would be the one away like Rudra. Instead he was left at home with memories of her. "That's okay. You can spend time with your sister who hasn't seen you for weeks," she said.

Paro's phone rang and she stepped aside to answer it. "Bapusa?" she said excitedly noting his name on the screen. "Parvati beendini, how are you? Is my son taking good care of you," he asked, worried about the gentle soul that married his temperamental son. Paro affirmed that she was well and his son was being very sweet and thoughtful. She told him how inspite of his busy schedule he finds time to spend together. He was glad. He knew that BSD was half of his son's heart and his wife was being gracious about it. Dilsher didn't want Paro to become bitter with loneliness lonely like he had become. He laughed when she told him about their day at the fair. His son had missed so many things while he grew up. First because he was too busy to take him and then because Mala had left. "Bapusa, how are you? You are taking care of yourself aren't you?" she enquired. He said he was the healthiest person in his gang. The others were had all sorts of trouble with their health. Besides the cool mountain air was helping his asthma. Now that Rudra had Paro by his side, he was sorely tempted to move here. "How can you say that? You are his Bapusa. He needs you in his life. We both do," she scolded. She had gained such a loving family only after Rudra brought her to Chandangarh. She never had father figures like Bapusa and Kakosa watching out for her until then. It was a nice feeling. "Then tell Rudradev to pick up his Bapusa tonight from the station," he said. "Tonight?" Paro was overjoyed. She would be seeing him after so long. Then she remembered her husband wasn't available tonight. "Bapusa, Rudra is at the border. I'll ask Samrat bhaisa to come," she said ending the call.

Meanwhile, Aman noticed a villager staring at Shatabdi from a distance. The man kept adjusting his pagadi and his tugging on his Angarkha. "Shatabdi, are you expecting someone?" he asked. She shook her head then followed his glance. She almost burst out laughing but held it when she saw Sumer Ranavat walking towards her almost tripping over his dhoti. "This is because of you," he whined as soon as he came close. She pinched his cheeks, "Bachu, who asked you to make that bet?" He glared at her and almost opened his mouth to argue when he heard Paro. "Sumer bhaisa, you look so traditional today," she said. He was starting to get embarrassed with all the attention. He was to show up at the tourist centre dressed in Rajputana clothes. He wanted to change out of it now. "I have to go. New clients," he mumbled and left. "Bapusa, is on his way back. Come home this weekend," Paro called out after him.

"He's quite cute isn't he?" Shatabdi asked her friends. They just exchanged a look and asked what the bet was about. Aman burst into laughter when she told them, "Pagal, I always knew he is very smart. But to bet against Rudra's abilities. You know how many medals he has won for his marksmanship?" He looked at his sister's face for the hint of pride in her eyes when someone praises her husband. But she was lost in her own thoughts. "What are you thinking about, Paro?" he asked. She told him that she was thinking of how to make Bapusa's return memorable. He must be upset that Rudra is away so she must make it up to him. "Uncle won't mind. He is used to Sir's away missions," Aman said. Shatabdi added that only she feels so lost without him and doesn't eat or sleep. Paro turned blushed prettily. She couldn't help it. Home didn't feel homely without him. And she knew Bapusa worried about his safety. "I know. He is Rudra's father. He will be a little disappointed," she said. After knowing that his wife will never return. He needs the certainty that his son still belongs to him. But she couldn't explain all this to the others. "I think, I'll ask Maasiji if I can leave early today," she said decided. Shatabdi excused herself to call Sumer.

"Bhaisa, can I ask you something? You think Rudra would wear a mirror work jacket and a pagadi?" she asked curiously. She had seen him wear a black one during their sangeet and wanted to make one in red, her favourite could lot. Aman remembered their disguise when they caught Kesari ram. "He might. I don't think he'll deny you anything," he teased. Her eyes were shining as she made plans for a special surprise. Shatabdi came back with a frown. "Sumer is not talking properly," she complained. Paro laughed at her friend's behaviour. First she acts like Sumer doesn't matter to her. Then she takes offence if he avoids her. "Why don't you call him for lunch tomorrow? From what I know, that guy loves food," Aman suggested. Shatabdi cheered up and thought of a nice restaurant in Jaipur they could go to. "Paro, you will be working tomorrow right. I mean in case we get delayed," she asked. Her friend nodded. She could take as long as she wanted, there wouldn't be a problem. She was delighted at the change in her friend's relationship with her brother-in-law. Bholenath apparently wanted the same thing as her. And as for Jeeja's doubts about Kakisa, she wasn't very accepting of either of her daughters-in-law in the beginning. But she was won over eventually. Shatabdi would have go through the same with their guidance.

Paro was so excited as Constable Natwarlal drover her home. He had asked if it was a special occasion observing all the things she had bought from the market. Rudra Sir would be proud of his wife who was shrewd and knew how to bargain. She wasn't one of those spoilt girls who just paid what the vendor asked. She knew exactly how much each item cost and paid only that. "Bapusa is coming home after such a long time. I have planned a special dinner for him. He likes my cooking. You know, he used to say that women's hands are specially designed for making soft rotis. And he always takes extra helpings of the curry. But your Sir glares at him and asks him to control his tongue. You tell me, Kakosa. What will happen if he has a larger meal once in a while?" she asked. He turned around and smiled at the young woman's face. His own daughter-in-law or even his wife were never this excited about his palate. She screamed, "Look out!" He hit the breaks. But it was too late. There was blood on the streets.

Dilsher was disappointed as Samrat pulled up infront of their ancestral home. Not that he didn't enjoy his nephew's company. He was a good kid who grew up to be a nice young man. His thoughts were always centred on his son, the temperamental son who was always drawn to trouble. He hoped that Parvati's influence would keep in check. But the girl was too sweet, too innocent and wouldn't even realise what her husband is upto unless it is staring at her calm face. He just wanted to see with his own eyes that Rudra was still in one piece. But as usual he was away at work letting his cousin handle things in his absence. He sighed and stepped inside with the young man's aid.

Samrat took in the worried look on everyone's face. His mother was pacing, muttering something angrily. His father anxiously looking at his cellphone. His sister was sitting on the mat on the floor with his daughter and trying to call someone. Maithili who was on the landline, saw them and kept the receiver down instantly. "Thausa, welcome back. I'll get some water," she said rushing to the kitchen after seeking his blessings. His worst fear was mirrored in his brother's eyes. "Rudra..." he prompted. "No, not Rudra, it's Parvati, your darling bahu. She isn't home yet. I knew that no good comes from letting the women in this household go outside for work," Mohini fumed. Danveer explained that she had called a few hours ago about his return and that she would be coming early to make a special dinner. But she wasn't home yet. Her phone is switched off and the constable who usually drove her around was not reachable. "Thausa, I just spoke to Sumer bhaisa. He said he will contact Shatabdi before looking around in Jaipur," Sunheri added. The glass of water that Maithili brought did nothing to calm him down. She asked of they should inform the Paro's aunt and uncle. "Beendini, if I want advice on how to ruin this family I'll come to you. Inform her Maasi. How can we call them and what will we say? That the beendini of this house doesn't want to come home. A storm is approaching. I can feel the change in the wind," she said looking out at the dark skies. "I know your an expert when it comes to the weather. But don't try to equate Paro to her. I'm sure she'll be home soon. Maybe something is wrong. You didn't inform Rudra did you?" he asked. They shook their heads. Informing Rudra about this wasn't an option. He will loose his head and then cut theirs off next in his rage.

The Ranavats silently contemplated their next move. The shrill sound of the phone sent a shiver down their breathes. Dilsher answered with an soft hello. "Bapusa, there was an accident. I'm in the hospital," came the tired voice of Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranavat.

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefully Paro is fine. Did the goons realize that Shatabdi is not the one Rudra loves, so now they have attacked Paro? Or was it a case of a botched attempt? Whatever, I hope Rudra hears of this. He would find those people and make them pay. 
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a lovely piece I writing Sug it's amazing that even after one year people re writing about Paro and Rudra :D
pree_28 thumbnail
Hey Rithu 😊
I half expected few tender moments between parud in this update too 😳 but
you send him away again.. still very good chapter, I like the change in
dynamics between Sumer Shatabdi & Rudra unknowingly factor bringing
them close.. you know bet to ussi pe lagare hai 😆, and sudden accident
😲 hope Paro is fine! But still who came infront of the jeep? & who's blood got
on the road? Hope its not poor Constable!?
enjoyed reading it.. 👍🏼 I like the pace of the story in updates, its intriguing.
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Hii Rithu,

Nice update, totally agree with pree_28 we all expected some parud moments, but u send him far, but overall nice update. Who was in accident, hope paro will be fine
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter about the fair Rithu. I am wondering when we are going to see Sumer and Shatabdi's marriage. I wonder who is in the hospital? This time I have no guesses. Looking forward to the next chapter.
pavinitishiv thumbnail
nice...parud moments in next chapter please...:-)