E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So since Nach TOO much is all about sizzing chemistry and sacha pyaar and as a judge Chetan has the responsibility to measure them on their chemistry compatability.

However, we as audience / viewers have seen more than just the dance! We have seen TOO much! So based on whatever you saw on this show through LC rate the top five contestants for their love meter!

Lets use the same format - where 3 hearts equal maximum Pyaar!

Here it goes!

1. HIMRUTA - 3 DILS! I absolutely adore them! the couple that have been together the longest and are imperfectly perfect together.

2. COOKIE - 3 DILS - second position! Initially i didnt like them, as i wasnt sure if their love is genuine but as the show went on, gradually i found myself liking them and Eventually loving them! Sana and Dipesh reminds me of teenage/ high school romance, where everything is just so lively and young!!

3. Nandi + Reshami - 1.5 DILS, i would have rated them higher if they werent so dramatic in everything you do. According to me, National TV is not the best stage to get closer to solve your maritial affairs, especially when you lose LC. I havent seen much romance from them either, neverthess they do compliment each other and look good together.

4. M and A - ONE Dil. Just because they havent been on the show much for me to judge their love. Both of them are great performers though and have impressed me!

5. last and most deservingly the least UPMA - 0 DILS:  they are the fakest couple i have ever witnessed on National TV. They may have won most LC through cheating but it is crystal clear everything they do is for Camera and not for each other. Let it be the engagement, where it is all lights, camera and action and no privacy, close friends or family. I always feel they want to prove to the world first how true their love is rather than to each other, they are indeed true to their tag "reality couple". Edited by migan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice post.

Himruta: ❤️❤️❤️ I love their bonding, smiling face. Their cute expression is enough to bring smile on anyone face. I luv Amu spirit and lively nature and the way she crack jokes with everyone is quite funny. Their love and friendship is not for the camera and their effort and ability to learn different dance form which they experimented and yet they came out with flying colors.

2. Mayuresh Ajisha: ❤️💔  its 1.5 heart😆 I love their dancing style, and a true performer and less drama. I would have rated them 3 but I don't believe they are real couple.

3.Rashmi Nandis: ❤️ I use to like Rashmi but not anymore after she lied on the show. Good dancer.

4.  Sana Dipu: ❤️ My view about sana keeps changing. I liked her when I came to know she Anjali from KKHH but then when I read they are fake couple I didnt like them initially but now I am liking their chemistry. 

5.Upen Karishma: ❓  I would have rated them 0.5 heart for Karishma dancing but this couple do everything for the camera and I hate their drama. I think they are the worst fake couple of Indian reality show. 
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Nice post.

Himruta: ❤️❤️❤️ I love their bonding, smiling face. Their cute expression is enough to bring smile on anyone face. I luv Amu spirit and lively nature and the way she crack jokes with everyone is quite funny. Their love and friendship is not for the camera and their effort and ability to learn different dance form which they experimented and yet they came out with flying colors.

2. Mayuresh Ajisha: ❤️💔  its 1.5 heart😆 I love their dancing style, and a true performer and less drama. I would have rated them 3 but I don't believe they are real couple.

3.Rashmi Nandis: ❤️ I use to like Rashmi but not anymore after she lied on the show. Good dancer.

4.  Sana Dipu: ❤️ My view about sana keeps changing. I liked her when I came to know she Anjali from KKHH but then when I read they are fake couple I didnt like them initially but now I am liking their chemistry. 

5.Upen Karishma: ❓  I would have rated them 0.5 heart for Karishma dancing but this couple do everything for the camera and I hate their drama. I think they are the worst fake couple of Indian reality show. 

❤️💔😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: E-friend

So since Nach TOO much is all about sizzing chemistry and sacha pyaar and as a judge Chetan has the responsibility to measure them on their chemistry compatability.

However, we as audience / viewers have seen more than just the dance! We have seen TOO much! So based on whatever you saw on this show through LC rate the top five contestants for their love meter!

Lets use the same format - where 3 hearts equal maximum Pyaar!

Here it goes!

1. HIMRUTA - 3 DILS! I absolutely adore them! the couple that have been together the longest and are imperfectly perfect together.

2. COOKIE - 3 DILS - second position! Initially i didnt like them, as i wasnt sure if their love is genuine but as the show went on, gradually i found myself liking them and Eventually loving them! Sana and Dipesh reminds me of teenage/ high school romance, where everything is just so lively and young!!

3. Nandi + Reshami - 1.5 DILS, i would have rated them higher if they werent so dramatic in everything you do. According to me, National TV is not the best stage to get closer to solve your maritial affairs, especially when you lose LC. I havent seen much romance from them either, neverthess they do compliment each other and look good together.

4. M and A - ONE Dil. Just because they havent been on the show much for me to judge their love. Both of them are great performers though and have impressed me!

5. last and most deservingly the least UPMA - 0 DILS:  they are the fakest couple i have ever witnessed on National TV. They may have won most LC through cheating but it is crystal clear everything they do is for Camera and not for each other. Let it be the engagement, where it is all lights, camera and action and no privacy, close friends or family. I always feel they want to prove to the world first how true their love is rather than to each other, they are indeed true to their tag "reality couple".

😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
I really liked your post
So funny😆
E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww your most welcome baby angel ! :)
is that 1.5 heart for me. I need 3 😆