rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 I really like mayuresh and ajisha's  performance. really good.
ater watching their performance just for timepass i saw gurmeet and debolina's aerial act and ritwik and asha's aerial act ..sajid khan but i think chetan is ...and many other performances.
yes mayuresh ajisha's act was the best aerial act in all season's of nach baliye ,no doubt about that.
It is mayuresh's forte he is one of the best aerial dancers of India.
But after watching gurmeet debolina and asha ritwik's aerial act i realised last season was much better dance wise.
yes i have followed all seasons and i hate this season but dance wise too this season is not uptothe mark .
Himruta , upma and rashmi nandish dance good (though i feel nandish is weak and rashmi covers up for him beautifully)but last season the contestants and their dance was much better , the acts were amazing.
yes I used to get irritated with sajid khan but chetan is worse!

last season the acts had more variety and more dance styles were performed ( I aint talking about nb6 in general all previous seasons)

i wish they had kept a theme for each episode and dance of between couples!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes this season is really low on dance quality. I didnt find Mayuresh Ajisha's act as good, he could have done better considering he is from DID. Not blaming them, the couples barely get 2 days to focus on their dance apparently. Love challenges were such a waste this season.